Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-31-2012, 12:45 PM
MeanestNiceGuy
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,582.98

Last time I checked, the ONLY time we here about test results or samples BEFORE the fight, is when somebody comes up hot. Other than that, the results have always seemed to surface after the fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-31-2012, 12:48 PM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,368,978,278,507,216.00
Total Points: 34,368,978,278,529,476.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
From boxing insiders that I have talked to, from my own opinion, from the more reading I have done on the subject, from Pac actions, from understanding that this is the PED era of boxing.

If it makes you feel better I'm also suspicious of Ward and Floyd as well. I'm not giving any pro boxer the benefit of the doubt. I don't care who you are.
You claimed you knew Pacquiao has or is using PEDs.

If so what is your evidence?

From the sounds of things all you have is gossip and the crazy stuff going in between your ears.

You still think you KNOW?
Old 05-31-2012, 12:48 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,978.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
what you posted( link) is just a regular report ..anyone could've done that sh1t...and youre right, that sh1t is easily read...one could be asking for a more detailed result such as maybe the t/i ratio and all that sh1t which is obviously missing in what you think is a credible result...
Gabe questioning is about the contract info that they have for their fights.

For example USADA gives athletes like 2 or 3 exemptions when it's year round. Does Floyd get the same thing since it's only 2 or 3 weeks. The results that Gabe is asking for Mosley and Cotto would read the same as the one for Floyd-Ortiz. Just wants to see if there was any exemptions or if the contract has any provisions.

BTW, you can't have a high T/E ration and it comes out negative. And, for Floyd-Cotto they used CIR. However, it is not known if CIR was used for Floyd-Mosley.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:50 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,693,290,947,890.12
Total Points: 2,703,891,059,787.51
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

I don't get why USADA would risk their reputation over something so small to them. All they have is their reputation and if they get involved in a scandal like that would kill them, and more so fuck the whole anti-doping movement.

For what one guy who is at the end of his boxing career that is about to go to jail? I guess if you want to believe in crazy conspriacies go right ahead~
Old 05-31-2012, 12:54 PM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

For example USADA gives athletes like 2 or 3 exemptions when it's year round. Does Floyd get the same thing since it's only 2 or 3 weeks. The results that Gabe is asking for Mosley and Cotto would read the same as the one for Floyd-Ortiz. Just wants to see if there was any exemptions or if the contract has any provisions.

BTW, you can't have a high T/E ration and it comes out negative. And, for Floyd-Cotto they used CIR. However, it is not known if CIR was used for Floyd-Mosley.
USADA have not released their testing procedure for CIR testing. They don't CIR test all their samples unlike VADA who test 100% of their samples. All USADA have said is that they test strategically and effectively.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:55 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,529,137.08
Total Points: 1,011,053,606,294.58
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:

which is all related to the whole result...if the contract permits USADA to hide the real outcome of the test then it's understandable to investigate further and if the organization does'nt cooperate , it's impossibe to not draw conclusions....
how do you know these bolded?
Old 05-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 3,978.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
USADA have not released their testing procedure for CIR testing. They don't CIR test all their samples unlike VADA who test 100% of their samples. All USADA have said is that they test strategically and effectively.
USADA have tested all Floyd-Cotto urine samples with CIR. And, USADA has said they didn't fail the test. Have they been made public? No.

No it is uncertain how often USADA use CIR for the rest of their testing procedures.

But, neither has VADA with Canelo-Mosley.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:56 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,529,137.08
Total Points: 1,011,053,606,294.58
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
I don't get why USADA would risk their reputation over something so small to them. All they have is their reputation and if they get involved in a scandal like that would kill them, and more so fuck the whole anti-doping movement.

For what one guy who is at the end of his boxing career that is about to go to jail? I guess if you want to believe in crazy conspriacies go right ahead~
money obvioulsy ....USADA has that suspicion about them ...
Old 05-31-2012, 12:59 PM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
USADA have tested all Floyd-Cotto urine samples with CIR. And, USADA has said they didn't fail the test. Have they been made public? No.

But, neither has VADA with Canelo-Mosley.
No, they did not.

USADA statements have said no such thing.

Post a link saying they CIR all their samples?

Don't tell lies.

Or maybe you are just misinformed.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:59 PM
cixthree
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 375,984.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykr619 View Post
BS, Mayweather MADE IT AN ISSUE.... If he can't take his OWN HEAT too bad for him.

"Don't start sumtin, their won't be nuttin" - Some random 90's rapper.
Wrong, guys who cheat/use drugs made it an issue. And wrong again, James Brown said that.

What's happening woth Floyd is almost like when a girl gets offended when u pull out a condum beffore u gun her down.

People want to believe in superman soo bad, they ignore the jetpack he uses to fly, and the forklift he used to lift that bus.
People aren't dumb, they're just stupid. But slowly they are starting to come off the Jim Jones juice & see, they just don't like who's showing it to them or told them about it.