Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,002,226.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
If Canelo boxes him intelligently, he wins this fight and stops Kirkland. If he gets careless he could get stretched himself.

I think Molina showed how poor of a boxer Kirkland really is and the improvements that I have seen from Canelo in the last 4-5 fights has been impressive, especially defensively.
If ginger couldn't look like a defensive wizard against the likes of shot Cintron & Mosley & Gomez, he might of well have retired early lol!!

But on a serious note, Molina is 1 hard fighter to look good against. Just read through this tread. After all Molina realistically beat Lara, who the majority think is the next in line to the throne.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,972,806,512,168.00
Total Points: 1,210,972,806,523,002.25
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
If ginger couldn't look like a defensive wizard against the likes of shot Cintron & Mosley & Gomez, he might of well have retired early lol!!

But on a serious note, Molina is 1 hard fighter to look good against. Just read through this tread. After all Molina realistically beat Lara, who the majority think is the next in line to the throne.
Canelo looked very good defensively against Mosley and the rest you named. He was hit 1 time significantly against Mosley in the 12th round, that was it. Against Gomez and Cintron he improved from what we had seen against Cotto.

The kid has gotten better and his catching of punches and head movement has been a 180 degree turn around, watch him closely.

Kirkland could catch him but I think he gets KO'd in the middle rounds to be honest with you because he takes too many chances because he's fallen in love with his power and Canelo can be a very careful counter puncher.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
RubenSonny
Lagos State of Mind

Rep Power: 15 RubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond reputeRubenSonny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,003,151,176,246.89
Total Points: 6,003,152,394,188.72
Well deserved! Great Poster! - Barnburner 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Canelo looked very good defensively against Mosley and the rest you named. He was hit 1 time significantly against Mosley in the 12th round, that was it. Against Gomez and Cintron he improved from what we had seen against Cotto.

The kid has gotten better and his catching of punches and head movement has been a 180 degree turn around, watch him closely.

Kirkland could catch him but I think he gets KO'd in the middle rounds to be honest with you because he takes too many chances because he's fallen in love with his power and Canelo can be a very careful counter puncher.
No. He really really didn't.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Bossy
Yo Soy La Jefa

Rep Power: 244 Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,590,941.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe &lt;3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 

I'm kind of surprised Kirkland got chosen for this fight, Molina was whopping his ass all day long. Canelo is strong, his left hook is going to hurt Kirkland, I think based on Kirkland's last fight alone, Canelo is more than capable of getting the KO.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:53 AM
bibleofboxing
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,002,765.84

They are both capable of knocking each other out, this is a pretty interesting fight.

I am leaning toward Kirkland just because I am not sure whether Canelo can handle a major war of attrition that this fight may turn out to be.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:01 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,409,376,269,380,284.00
Total Points: 3,441,276,269,446,446.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossy View Post
I'm kind of surprised Kirkland got chosen for this fight, Molina was whopping his ass all day long. Canelo is strong, his left hook is going to hurt Kirkland, I think based on Kirkland's last fight alone, Canelo is more than capable of getting the KO.
I think I heard there was a GBP representative on the side screaming for the DQ and I think this is why, for them to be able to have this fight... Canelo-Kirkland.

As a matter of fact, Kirkland's team was contacted immediately after the fight by Schaefer to match him up vs Canelo.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Bossy
Yo Soy La Jefa

Rep Power: 244 Bossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond reputeBossy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,946,994,467,157.22
Total Points: 10,031,956,590,941.66
congrats on 10k - MARKBNLV 10k! - MELLY-MEL... Have a pint on me, eh? - sweetpea87 Best gift I can give u is my beautiful genes - led* a cup of coffee for the next time you see Cotto you won't freeze...Lol! - jose830 
for being awesome hehe &lt;3 - oscar_angels091 for the boss lady. :-) - codey to a special lady - ~BoZz~ thank you lady boss. - G A M E Thanks love - MANIAC310 
ur a pretty beastly owner of nerds i gotta say. utter dominance to that racist burner - cawadoody To one of my favorite posters! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas - Freedom. Happy holidays Sunshine! - led* Happy Holidays Love.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy retirement - chav Tiocfaidh Ar La - Rocky... No Message - codey Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom. For always been super cool, XOXOXO.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Spartacus Sully Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spartacus Sully Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Spartacus Sully Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - *Boss Lady* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
I think I heard there was a GBP representative on the side screaming for the DQ and I think this is why, for them to be able to have this fight... Canelo-Kirkland.

As a matter of fact, Kirkland's team was contacted immediately after the fight by Schaefer to match him up vs Canelo.

With the way the fight ended in complete and utter bull**** fashion. This sounds totally legit. But it doesn't change the fact that Molina was dominating Kirkland, bullying him even. James couldn't handle him and anyone who says different is lying to themselves

I think Canelo can and most likely will win this fight.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Merciless1
Play for blood. Remember?

Rep Power: 3 Merciless1 is just really niceMerciless1 is just really niceMerciless1 is just really niceMerciless1 is just really niceMerciless1 is just really nice
Bank: 62,720,846,955.63
Total Points: 63,221,765,108.48
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
it will not be a war for as long as it lasts or anything else but a one sided beatdown. Canelo will molest him & could take him out almost at will.

I said Kirkland beats Angulo but you need to realise how good this Canelo kid is. He is better in single department than the chinless, scrappy brawler in Kirkland. He probably hits even harder than Kirkland!

Too fast, way to skilled & too much savvy for the dopey Kirkland.

Its not Canelos fault he is leaps & bounds above everyone else & the big names don't want non.
I'd rather Canelo vs Lara or Mundine

I don't even give Kirkland a punchers chance, his power is overrated and he is the slowest 154lb guy EVER in boxing history behind Angulo.

Only reason I will watch this is to watch glass shatter.

Canelo K.O 1

Canelo is a slow starter & does not hit harder than Kirkland. He's going to have to box Kirkland's shoes off to keep him at bay. Angulo was thought to be the hardest puncher in the division by many & he took some bombs from the guy. "99 out of 100 guys don't get up from that punch", words right outta Max Kellerman's mouth. James is a tough kid & I think you're writing him off too easy. It's going to be a good fight...I hope.

Last edited by Merciless1; 05-30-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,002,226.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossy View Post
Kirkland is not the only good 154lbr Molina gave the goods to. He'd make ginger look like hot garbage too. He beat Lara in the eyes of most that watched it & sent Cintron a retirement coupon long before ginger did.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:27 PM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,024,840.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

I really wish the fight was tomorrow, I want to see how Kirklands fans/Canelo haters are going to react to Kirkland's career getting ended inside of 3 rounds.

The excuses will be priceless