Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-29-2012, 08:57 AM
OG Triple
Contender

Rep Power: 6 OG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond reputeOG Triple has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,320,998.57
Total Points: 1,332,523.09

yup he broke marg's orbital with an uppercut in the 4th
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2012, 08:58 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,976,232,981,641.81
Total Points: 189,976,233,010,475.47
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
No, floyd coming in. Mosley never gave up fighting, he was just overwhelmed by floyd's speed and technique.

He was running against pacquiao.
Lol Mosley didn't give up? He sure didn't do anything to try to get the w or make it a fight
Old 05-29-2012, 09:00 AM
HardAss
FloydsLeftNut

Rep Power: 4 HardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond reputeHardAss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,936.39
racist troll - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
He knocked out face first past prime Ricky hatton:
The same Hatton that walked faced first into Floyds punches for 10 rounds, got exhausted and frustrated an then ran into the turnbuckle. It took Pac 2 mins before he put Ricky on the canvas.

Flashed knocked down a not 100% cotto who has stamina issues
Stamina issues in the 3rd and 4th round?
You sure you aren't confusing him with the Mosley Floyd fought. Cotto took knees against Marg, Pacquiao is the only man to put Cotto down above 140lbs.

He broke Margo's face on accumulation
No it was the punch in the 4th round that done it, you can here the crack.

He couldn't hurt Marquez
Marquez's face would say something different an the 4 KDs

He hit Shane in the damn neck anyone would fall
Have you got multiple chins? Maybe thats why you are confused. Shane lost 10 minutes of his life from that punch and claimed he had never been hit as hard.

Never hurt clottey
That's not what Clottey said and he told Marg, you might not think Pacquiao can hurt you, but believe me he will.

And just beat on Oscar who was so shot and drained its funny
Outclassed Oscar, didn't even start using his power till the 8th round. Luckily they pulled Oscar out of there to save him from a brutal KO.

I don't see the power.
Go down the Wildcard and let Pacquiao have a free whack at your dome, then comeback next month and we will test your memory.

Maybe the all powerful congroidsman should stop ducking mayweather and take the test!

What?? is he waiting for money may the real p4p to turn 40??? at a catchweight of 140 ??

Pathetic
Old 05-29-2012, 09:03 AM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,452,726,887,227,560.00
Total Points: 38,452,726,887,255,872.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardAss View Post
Maybe the all powerful congroidsman should stop ducking mayweather and take the test!

What?? is he waiting for money may the real p4p to turn 40??? at a catchweight of 140 ??

Pathetic
LOL were back ont the test excuse now.

It 2012 now the current Floyd excuse is that he deserves all the PPV money and Pacquiao should only get a flat fee of 40 m

In other news Obama becomes president
Old 05-29-2012, 09:08 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
He knocked out face first past prime Ricky hatton:
The same Hatton that walked faced first into Floyds punches for 10 rounds, got exhausted and frustrated an then ran into the turnbuckle. It took Pac 2 mins before he put Ricky on the canvas.

Flashed knocked down a not 100% cotto who has stamina issues
Stamina issues in the 3rd and 4th round?
You sure you aren't confusing him with the Mosley Floyd fought. Cotto took knees against Marg, Pacquiao is the only man to put Cotto down above 140lbs.

He broke Margo's face on accumulation
No it was the punch in the 4th round that done it, you can here the crack.

He couldn't hurt Marquez
Marquez's face would say something different an the 4 KDs

He hit Shane in the damn neck anyone would fall
Have you got multiple chins? Maybe thats why you are confused. Shane lost 10 minutes of his life from that punch and claimed he had never been hit as hard.

Never hurt clottey
That's not what Clottey said and he told Marg, you might not think Pacquiao can hurt you, but believe me he will.

And just beat on Oscar who was so shot and drained its funny
Outclassed Oscar, didn't even start using his power till the 8th round. Luckily they pulled Oscar out of there to save him from a brutal KO.

I don't see the power.
Go down the Wildcard and let Pacquiao have a free whack at your dome, then comeback next month and we will test your memory.
Never heard the crack but I'll take your word for it...
What does Floyd's knock out of hatton have to do with Pacquiao's
I mean I can do the same stuff you doing he was passed prime he wasn't the Same after Floyd beat him I can but hug to ya know
If you couldn't see cotto tiring then...-_- idk what to tell you
As for clottey I can't comment on that I just find it strange that cotto Margo couldn't make him stop punching but PAC could too much of a cloud around that fight so I'll leave it alone cause no one knows the truth.
As for Margo I mean he was taking flush shots since round one but I'll give it to you like I said he's a good puncher but not great at ww
As for the 4 kd against Marquez those were at lower weights so...
And went doesn't Marquez swell see what I did there telling me his face was swollen doesnt mean anything
And as for the Oscar fight so you know the man turned on his power? Did pacquiao tell you that? Or can you judge punching power from your tv? If you think him being shot and being drained had nothing to do with that beat down then your crazy.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:13 AM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,452,726,887,227,560.00
Total Points: 38,452,726,887,255,872.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
Never heard the crack but I'll take your word for it...
What does Floyd's knock out of hatton have to do with Pacquiao's
I mean I can do the same stuff you doing he was passed prime he wasn't the Same after Floyd beat him I can but hug to ya know
If you couldn't see cotto tiring then...-_- idk what to tell you
As for clottey I can't comment on that I just find it strange that cotto Margo couldn't make him stop punching but PAC could too much of a cloud around that fight so I'll leave it alone cause no one knows the truth.
As for Margo I mean he was taking flush shots since round one but I'll give it to you like I said he's a good puncher but not great at ww
As for the 4 kd against Marquez those were at lower weights so...
And went doesn't Marquez swell see what I did there telling me his face was swollen doesnt mean anything
And as for the Oscar fight so you know the man turned on his power? Did pacquiao tell you that? Or can you judge punching power from your tv? If you think him being shot and being drained had nothing to do with that beat down then your crazy.

It seems you quite ignorant of the facts, and I don't have the time to educate you.

Think I'll go and converse with some with someone that has decent level of boxing, you and HardAss have fun now.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:14 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Just to let everyone know if your taking this thread serious plz don't lol I've been up all night and felt like arguing with people because I'm bored haha don't be offended I just felt like making a thread
Old 05-29-2012, 09:16 AM
rao007
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 rao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these partsrao007 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 88,508.22
Childhood Cancer - Jack Burton Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Sorry Flip, ur boy is a roider....i haven't seen anyone like him that could maintain largely most of their power while moving up in weight. Accept this fact and move on.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:17 AM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Quote:
It seems you quite ignorant of the facts, and I don't have the time to educate you.

Think I'll go and converse with some with someone that has decent level of boxing, you and HardAss have fun now.
The fact that you said that means I've bothered you some how haha by saying manny doesn't hit hard if you read my next post tho you know I'm trolling but it's okay you'll get over it
Old 05-29-2012, 09:21 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 120 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,569,891,826,268.38
Total Points: 3,846,892,153,511.05
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rao007 View Post
Sorry Flip, ur boy is a roider....i haven't seen anyone like him that could maintain largely most of their power while moving up in weight. Accept this fact and move on.
I guess you haven't been watching boxing for long then.