Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2012, 05:34 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 304 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 316,437,039,670,316,864.00
Total Points: 317,037,152,754,327,232.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous 
For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas 
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
Man I cheated and got caught in the worst Efin way and still to this day feel bad about it (was about 6 years ago).

Had a great GF for almost 2 years. She was great to me, beautiful, great body, very nice and charming she was just a great GF to me! Well i was about 23 at the time and she was about 26 so there was some differences in maturity between her and I with me obviously being less mature, not sure where we wer really going with our relationship and I had/have some friends that were/are a bad influence on me but nevertheless my boys.

Long story that i'll try to make short

We end up moving in together and have been living with each other for about 6 months. The reason I moved in was because my commute to work was like 45 minutes one way. Moving in with her cut it down to about 15 each way.

She surprises me with tickets to catch a Golden State Warriors game for my birthday so we spend the weekend in the Bay area and catch the game. Taking lots of picture throughout the weekend. We had a great time at the game and in the bay.

about a week later I get a call from one of my boys inviting me over to his place because he has females coming over that want to party. I tell my GF that I'm going to hang out with my buddy (who she knows) for a while and I'll be back I wont be long.

Well one of the girls that ends up being there is a girl I used to have a casual relationship with. We drink and hang out and flirt and talk about how we used to hang out all the time. After a couple hours of drinking and bullzhiting she asks me if my buddy has an extra room. I take her into the room and we start making out and undressing each other. I grab my cell phone and start messing around telling her I want to take pictures of us. To my surprise she was for it!

I start taking pictures of her azz and D's and take pictures of me kissing on her neck and nipples. She starts masturbating and I get off her and take pictures of her doing it. I then take pictures of her going down on me then put the phone away and go at it with her.

anyways it's past midnight and after we've been done for about an hour we both get up and get ready to leave my boys house. I get home to my GF and she's asleep in the fuken living room which I found EXTREMELY rare! She's completely under the blankets and thought she maybe fell asleep on the couch or was waiting for me. She plays the shes waking up roll and asks me what time it is and why im home so late. I tell her I was with my boys and we were hanging out playing poker and it got late.

Well she throws the blanket off of her and says " OH YEA?!!!" "WHEN THEN WHAT THE FUK IS THIS???!!!!"

She had printed out EVERY FUKEN PICTURE that i had just taken with that girl having sex!!

How did she do that????

Her and I had Sprint together under her name. I had no idea that Sprint had this thing called Picturemail! When you take a picture from you Sprint device, Sprint thought it would be a good idea to automatically upload that picture online to your picturemail! So she was suspicious of me and logged on to our sprint account and went to the picturemail website and was seeing EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I was taking. She obviously new of this feature, I didn't!

Needless to say I was fuked, caught red handed, and had nothing to say but apologize for doing this to her. She was crying, I ended up crying cause I felt so bad and it was just a huge mess. She ended up going to the room and leaving me in the living room. I slept on the couch and woke up early in the morning and went to knock on her door and she as gone. She left me a note asking me to please be gone by this afternoon.

I pack my belonging and move out. We still talked for a couple weeks after that. Mostly it was her asking me why I did that to her and how many other girls I had cheated on her with. That was the one and only time I cheated on her and it back fired.

To this day I still regret it. She was a keeper, but I was too immature to understand how hard good girls are to come by. My boys bring it up every now and then and I get clowned for it for getting caught in the most ugliest way possible lol.

100% true story.

i'm so sorry but this sh1t just cracked me up

mr phone guy...getting burned by his phone
Old 05-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,776.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

He should post the pics of her masturbating.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Jersey_guy
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,734.81

If you don't cheat, you can't get caught!
Old 05-28-2012, 11:14 PM
rorymac
corymar

Rep Power: 38 rorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,550,914,424,925.44
Total Points: 61,461,206,056,357.32
Stay dry my friend - Kenny MF Powers No Message - hogwash Banana Split - iBreakbeat thanks for the ribbons..cheers - kbpoetree Respect back at ya, thanks man - Rockin' 
REACH thread leader, so far. - McGoorty Kick his ass... - BulgariasFinest to a good poster - BoZz to keep you motivated :) - Alx. you're a good guy here's some green get yourself something nice...Lol! - jose830 
Thanks for the kind words rory - !! AI-Holmes!! One more.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Happy new years !!! - BulgariasFinest Mon The Hoops - Rocky... funny poster in the lounge - jas Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sony A77 it is. - BulgariasFinest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ƒallenloki Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 

Quote:
Man I cheated and got caught in the worst Efin way and still to this day feel bad about it (was about 6 years ago).

Had a great GF for almost 2 years. She was great to me, beautiful, great body, very nice and charming she was just a great GF to me! Well i was about 23 at the time and she was about 26 so there was some differences in maturity between her and I with me obviously being less mature, not sure where we wer really going with our relationship and I had/have some friends that were/are a bad influence on me but nevertheless my boys.

We end up moving in together and have been living with each other for about 6 months. The reason I moved in was because my commute to work was like 45 minutes one way. Moving in with her cut it down to about 15 each way.

She surprises me with tickets to catch a Golden State Warriors game for my birthday so we spend the weekend in the Bay area and catch the game. Taking lots of picture throughout the weekend. We had a great time at the game and in the bay.

about a week later I get a call from one of my boys inviting me over to his place because he has females coming over that want to party. I tell my GF that I'm going to hang out with my buddy (who she knows) for a while and I'll be back I wont be long.

Well one of the girls that ends up being there is a girl I used to have a casual relationship with. We drink and hang out and flirt and talk about how we used to hang out all the time. After a couple hours of drinking and bullzhiting she asks me if my buddy has an extra room. I take her into the room and we start making out and undressing each other. I grab my cell phone and start messing around telling her I want to take pictures of us. To my surprise she was for it!

I start taking pictures of her azz and D's and take pictures of me kissing on her neck and nipples. She starts masturbating and I get off her and take pictures of her doing it. I then take pictures of her going down on me then put the phone away and go at it with her.

anyways it's past midnight and after we've been done for about an hour we both get up and get ready to leave my boys house. I get home to my GF and she's asleep in the fuken living room which I found EXTREMELY rare! She's completely under the blankets and thought she maybe fell asleep on the couch or was waiting for me. She plays the shes waking up roll and asks me what time it is and why im home so late. I tell her I was with my boys and we were hanging out playing poker and it got late.

Well she throws the blanket off of her and says " OH YEA?!!!" "WHEN THEN WHAT THE FUK IS THIS???!!!!"

She had printed out EVERY FUKEN PICTURE that i had just taken with that girl having sex!!

How did she do that????

Her and I had Sprint together under her name. I had no idea that Sprint had this thing called Picturemail! When you take a picture from you Sprint device, Sprint thought it would be a good idea to automatically upload that picture online to your picturemail! So she was suspicious of me and logged on to our sprint account and went to the picturemail website and was seeing EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I was taking. She obviously new of this feature, I didn't!

Needless to say I was fuked, caught red handed, and had nothing to say but apologize for doing this to her. She was crying, I ended up crying cause I felt so bad and it was just a huge mess. She ended up going to the room and leaving me in the living room. I slept on the couch and woke up early in the morning and went to knock on her door and she as gone. She left me a note asking me to please be gone by this afternoon.

I pack my belonging and move out. We still talked for a couple weeks after that. Mostly it was her asking me why I did that to her and how many other girls I had cheated on her with. That was the one and only time I cheated on her and it back fired.

To this day I still regret it. She was a keeper, but I was too immature to understand how hard good girls are to come by. My boys bring it up every now and then and I get clowned for it for getting caught in the most ugliest way possible lol.

100% true story.
Certain features of technology absolutely ***** on the idea of privacy
Old 05-29-2012, 11:25 PM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,972,103.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

LMAO aint that a B!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 186,152,534,553.31
Total Points: 216,175,526,297.07
"amor de lejo amor de pendejo" lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Honestly, I've cheated on every single woman I've been in a relationship with, and I don't feel an ounce of guilt.
Lmfao, you tell'em!
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Biolink
Donaire is #1

Rep Power: 23 Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,442,029,438.23
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:

How did she do that????

100% true story.
What a terrible idea. Definitely staying away from Sprint.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:48 AM
miamike
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 28 miamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond reputemiamike has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,429,501,708,107.46
Total Points: 6,429,501,720,403.88
Happy Holidays miamike, - !! AI-Holmes!! gift - TBear No Message - Hous No Message - Hous 

Once a exgirl friend came by and spent the afternoon with me and when she left I noticed my new girl friend was parked outside. I tried to come up with something but my new girlfriend would have none of it, she knew.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:08 AM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 246 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,790,882,100,266,467,852,288.00
Total Points: 4,790,902,990,266,722,942,976.00
thanks bud..she's the only reason i tolerate that long ass flight lol - -MAKAVELLI- Miguel Cotto es un campeón - Weltschmerz a great day for cotto fans having just beat sergio! - jas For our Cotto victory - jazluvr Latte on me homie. Thanks again - Cleto_Reyes 
Gracias - Scott.Weiland Thanks homie - CASA DE COMBATE e-points betting Rival deserves some Respect - jas to a generous poster - jas For 95,this would of cooled it down - HughJass 
You're the Superman of laughter !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... To store your riches. It's a state of the art safe that kills anyone w/o authorized access, lol. - jazluvr This one's on me - led Back at ya bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter 
No Message - HughJass Donation - HughJass Bird Sht-t Medal - -Kev- PMSL it wouldn't let me green you but this is well deserved. - HughJass what a generous man - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

I Don't Cheat
Old 05-30-2012, 07:29 AM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 709,179.62
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

i cheated on several drug tests...