Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-24-2012, 11:57 AM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,422,929.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 
Thumbs up Khan wants to make his WW debut in home town football stadium

Amir Khan wants to end the year with a sell-out clash at Boltons Reebok Stadium. The former double light-welterweight champion is planning on a homecoming fight in November or December. Khan yesterday confirmed that he will fight WBC king Danny Garcia in July in what will be his last bout before moving up a division. M.E.N. Sport revealed yesterday that the 25-year-old was trying to secure a clash with Garcia after his rematch with Lamont Peterson was cancelled last month. But Khan still maintains hopes of becoming Britains first pound-for-pound No 1 and intends to move up to welterweight once he has proved himself the undisputed top fighter at 140lbs. He said: I will definitely have another fight this year, in November or December. I will move up a weight, but Im not looking at anyone yet. Id like to have that fight over here. Id like to bring a top 10 American over here for the UK fans because Ive not fought here for a couple of fights. Id love to fight in Bolton again, its about getting the timing right and making sure it fits properly. The only place to fight now would be the football stadium. Amir Khan out to show he is worlds best Scott Quiggs warning to former Euro champ Rendall Munroe Khan hopes his WBA and IBF titles will also be on the line against the undefeated Garcia after Peterson tested positive for a banned substance. Its a great match-up with the WBC title on the line, he said. He has quite a similar style to Peterson. Garcia is a come-forward fighter he has a good knockout percentage. It is going to be me being the boxer again. Ill have to be smart, hit, move and try and be one step ahead of him. My little bit of experience ahead of him should work in my advantage. Hes never lost before. Its going to be a good fight. Garcia added: I feel like I have what it takes to beat this guy. Ive watched Khan a lot. Hes a good fighter, but I dont think hes what people say he is, getting all this credit. I feel like he will leave himself open for some big shots and well see if he can take them. I can box and I can punch. Im going to hit him with stuff he wont see. I cant wait.

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...k-winter-brawl
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2012, 01:51 PM
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,095,299.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvc View Post
Amir Khan wants to end the year with a sell-out clash at Boltons Reebok Stadium. The former double light-welterweight champion is planning on a homecoming fight in November or December. Khan yesterday confirmed that he will fight WBC king Danny Garcia in July in what will be his last bout before moving up a division. M.E.N. Sport revealed yesterday that the 25-year-old was trying to secure a clash with Garcia after his rematch with Lamont Peterson was cancelled last month. But Khan still maintains hopes of becoming Britains first pound-for-pound No 1 and intends to move up to welterweight once he has proved himself the undisputed top fighter at 140lbs. He said: I will definitely have another fight this year, in November or December. I will move up a weight, but Im not looking at anyone yet. Id like to have that fight over here. Id like to bring a top 10 American over here for the UK fans because Ive not fought here for a couple of fights. Id love to fight in Bolton again, its about getting the timing right and making sure it fits properly. The only place to fight now would be the football stadium. Amir Khan out to show he is worlds best Scott Quiggs warning to former Euro champ Rendall Munroe Khan hopes his WBA and IBF titles will also be on the line against the undefeated Garcia after Peterson tested positive for a banned substance. Its a great match-up with the WBC title on the line, he said. He has quite a similar style to Peterson. Garcia is a come-forward fighter he has a good knockout percentage. It is going to be me being the boxer again. Ill have to be smart, hit, move and try and be one step ahead of him. My little bit of experience ahead of him should work in my advantage. Hes never lost before. Its going to be a good fight. Garcia added: I feel like I have what it takes to beat this guy. Ive watched Khan a lot. Hes a good fighter, but I dont think hes what people say he is, getting all this credit. I feel like he will leave himself open for some big shots and well see if he can take them. I can box and I can punch. Im going to hit him with stuff he wont see. I cant wait.

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...k-winter-brawl

khan-brook in khans hometown
Old 05-24-2012, 02:03 PM
NoLove
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 NoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,897,477.44
Total Points: 136,519,222.26
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

It will probably be Khan vs Matthew Hatton. I really wouldn't be suprised.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Afactor4
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Afactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond reputeAfactor4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,017.75

damn... first the peril of relegation for Bolton and now Amir Khan?
Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Leohappy
Burning Fire!

Rep Power: 15 Leohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond reputeLeohappy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,036,362,462.70
Total Points: 31,036,414,926.33
War Zavec! - Freedom. Zavec was the REAL Winner, Berto is just a BUM who Headbutts and Gasses after 4 - Medved No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy 2k posts! :) - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLove View Post
it's going to be an UK guy that's for sure. i doubt they'd risk making a fight with a top10 (emphasis on 10) US guy on a stadium. well klitschkos can draw masses to stadiums, but not sure about the UK.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:27 PM
COYG
Contender

Rep Power: 5 COYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant futureCOYG has a brilliant future
Total Points: 1,686,949.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afactor4 View Post
damn... first the peril of relegation for Bolton and now Amir Khan?
LOL!

Old 05-24-2012, 02:27 PM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,422,929.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

mathew hatton isnt in the top 10
Old 05-24-2012, 02:30 PM
komodo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 komodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 322,487,888,044,896.25
Total Points: 326,415,277,854,304.19
here you go bro - chiguy91 have a beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L 
drink up.. - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - eddie_monster cheers bro! - chiguy91 gift - MANGLER have a TV bro - chiguy91 
Some popcorn for ya - arraamis Have a pretzel - eddie_monster Here you go - ??? bottle of drank - MANGLER have an apple this time. - chiguy91 
Chocolate Milk :D - Very Rich Man thanx - Starof David Cheers bro - dan_cov No Message - Starof David A gift, a book, knowledge is important for this World :) - Jadon 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - AL YANKAB*TCH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Very Rich Man 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Starof David Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Jury Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jury Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER 

@ people that don't bother to read the fukin thing....he clearly says he wants to bring a top 10 American over here.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 97 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,561,262,244,295.95
Total Points: 5,582,511,135,154.82
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLove View Post
And what gives you that idiotic impression?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:20 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,876,496.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

I really hope he fights either Victor Ortiz or Devon Alexander. It would put him in line to fight Floyd if he were to beat one of those guys.