Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-21-2012, 05:07 PM
therealpugilist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 therealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 236,836.64
Default Prince Naseem Hamed doesnt get his just due and never will

In my eyes of the feathweights I have seen he is definitely one of the top ten ever.....I never got to see Abe Attell, George Dixon..but from the 1930's on I have seen him all and he beats most of them...only lost once to an ATG fighter....one of the highest kayo percentage for a champ in his division or others for that matter....in just 37 fights defeated 9 former,future, or current champs of his time....definitely cleaned out his era the mid 90's til early 2000's

my List in no particular order

Greatest featherweights of all-time ive seen

Wille Pep
Sandy Saddler
Salvador Sanchez
Eusebio Pedroza
Naseem Hamed
Vincente Saldivar
Alexis Arguello
Sugar Ramos
Henry Aromstrong
Tony Canzoneri
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-21-2012, 05:11 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,525,861,440,179.72
Total Points: 113,525,861,461,449.78
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
In my eyes of the feathweights I have seen he is definitely one of the top ten ever.....I never got to see Abe Attell, George Dixon..but from the 1930's on I have seen him all and he beats most of them...only lost once to an ATG fighter....one of the highest kayo percentage for a champ in his division or others for that matter....in just 37 fights defeated 9 former,future, or current champs of his time....definitely cleaned out his era the mid 90's til early 2000's

my List in no particular order

Greatest featherweights of all-time ive seen

Wille Pep
Sandy Saddler
Salvador Sanchez
Eusebio Pedroza
Naseem Hamed
Vincente Saldivar
Alexis Arguello
Sugar Ramos
Henry Aromstrong
Tony Canzoneri
He was good but I believe pep woulda spanked that ass and so would sandler
Old 05-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,458,807.45
No Message - -jose- 

Easily in the top 10 best featherweights of all time, anyone with even the least bit of Boxing knowledge could tell you that. The argument is, is he top 5?

One of the best p4p punchers in the history of the Sport.

Left the Sport at a young age though and thats why he doesn't get his just due.

No shame in losing to a ATG like MAB...he just didn't make a notable comeback from that. For whatever reason...some say his heart wasn't in it...some say his hands were ****ed.

Either way, if your someone like me who would rather appreciate than hate, he was one of the most enterntaining Boxers ever, and i long for the day someone even as half as entertaining as him lights up this great sport once again.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:18 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,525,861,440,179.72
Total Points: 113,525,861,461,449.78
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
Easily in the top 10 best featherweights of all time, anyone with even the least bit of Boxing knowledge could tell you that. The argument is, is he top 5?

One of the best p4p punchers in the history of the Sport.

Left the Sport at a young age though and thats why he doesn't get his just due.

No shame in losing to a ATG like MAB...he just didn't make a notable comeback from that. For whatever reason...some say his heart wasn't in it...some say his hands were ****ed.

Either way, if your someone like me who would rather appreciate than hate, he was one of the most enterntaining Boxers ever, and i long for the day someone even as half as entertaining as him lights up this great sport once again.
This is true
Old 05-21-2012, 05:22 PM
therealpugilist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 therealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 236,836.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
This is true
agreed...good post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 416,946,548,982,236.62
Total Points: 416,951,628,092,013.75
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

He will never make HOF. But then again.......if McGuigan did, what's not to stop?
Old 05-21-2012, 05:35 PM
jayjames616
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 jayjames616 will become famous soon enoughjayjames616 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 69,331.79

This is all the Prince's fault. Barerra spanked him and his career was over. He had the potential to rank much higher on all time lists but he did nothing after Barerra embarrassed him. Had Hamed came back strong after the loss he would have a better legacy.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:35 PM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,409,857.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

inb4 "he got schooled by barrera"
Old 05-21-2012, 05:36 PM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,409,857.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

damn, i was too late
Old 05-21-2012, 05:37 PM
- Ram Raid -
Capricorn # 1

Rep Power: 6 - Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute- Ram Raid - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,133,005,543.07
Total Points: 44,138,001,072.84
here is a well deserved banana for one of your morning smoothies - jas for following an epic diet - jas 

I think Hamed's boxing ability was pretty poor considering the level he boxed at.