Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,418,847,648,888,623.00
Total Points: 1,418,847,648,910,122.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
EVERYTHING is pretty much speculation with this case.

only 2 people really know what happened that day.

1 of them is dead.
Not everything is speculation. We know for a fact GZ was told not to follow Tm, he did with a loaded gun and now the kid is dead and he has admitted to shooting him.

So that we know.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:29 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,807,853.78
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Everything you just said is speculation. We don't know if he stopped following the kid after he was told not to, I find that hard to agree with because if Treyvon's GF testimony was accurate, he was getting farther and farther AWAY from him and we don't know in what direction he was fleeing after he saw GZ following him.

I don't think it was a race to his house, the kid could have gone in another direction to try and lose GZ, we don't know.

There was a confrontation, there was a a fight and he killed an unarmed kid. One of the pieces of testimony that I think will play a big part is how GZ said he was not walking around with the gun out, yet told the police that the kid hit him from behind and tried to take the gun from him when it was tucked into his pants. So how did the kid know he had a gun? He also said the kid was saying, "Your going to die tonight" some teenage kid all of a sudden turned into a cold blooded killer?

Sorry man, don't buy that. I think the more logical plausible scenario was there was a fight, GZ got his ass kicked and shot the kid.
There is also this piece of the puzzle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-experts-say/

Why was Trayvon screaming? Since he isn't marked, the only logical conclusion seems to be because George had taken out the gun. But if the sight of the gun terrified Trayvon to the point of frantic screaming he would have no longer been a threat and George wouldn't have had to shoot him.

So the deal may be he was stalking Trayvon, Trayvon got pissed off and it got physical. Martin was getting the best of him and then George takes out a gun. Rather than Just getting out with the situation neutralized, Zimmerman decides to pay him back for the beating and shoot him anyway.

Last edited by res; 05-18-2012 at 04:34 PM..
Old 05-18-2012, 04:35 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,398,415,117,632.68
Total Points: 5,675,415,474,572.25
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
1. i thought it's been proven by the audio experts that the man screaming was zimmerman?

2. wasn't trayvon on top of him when he shot him? hardly "neutralized".
Last I heard, maybe it changed, they could only match Zimmerman's voice to the screams with 40% accuracy, which was basically the same as saying it's not him. Again, last I heard.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:38 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and he said "okay" as in he'd stop.

Operator: Do you want to meet with the officers when they get out there...Do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine. Actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at .

Last edited by res; 05-18-2012 at 04:43 PM..
Old 05-18-2012, 04:47 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
1. i thought it's been proven by the audio experts that the man screaming was zimmerman?
No do you have a source?

This is a quote from the article

Quote:
The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

" As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman, "
The voice expert also concluded based on the tone of the voice that

Quote:
"That's a young man screaming."

Quote:
2. wasn't trayvon on top of him when he shot him? hardly "neutralized".
a guy frantically screaming in terror at the sight of a gun is neutralized, period.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:49 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

last i heard they confirmed it was zimmerman on the audio. don't know.

Well I've never seen any source to support this.

Quote:
man i could be screaming and still punching you. screaming doesn't mean no longer a threat. i could be screaming while i charge you.
Not like what we heard on that tape. If you were screaming and attacking me it would be aggressive screaming, and probably with words, not terrified screaming. I've never seen anyone attack another person while screaming in terror .
Old 05-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,767,115,951,919.14
Total Points: 1,768,527,216,374.79
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Not everything is speculation. We know for a fact GZ was told not to follow Tm, he did with a loaded gun and now the kid is dead and he has admitted to shooting him.

So that we know.
He was never told not to follow...

People have been over this way too many times. Quit making up facts, or twisting what was said.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 

Quote:

man i could be screaming and still punching you. screaming doesn't mean no longer a threat. i could be screaming while i charge you.

i'm pretty sure the forensics will show how close trayvon was when zimmerman shot. if he was at a distance and no longer a threat , it'll show that.
Forensics said 1-18 inches away.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
There is also this piece of the puzzle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-experts-say/

Why was Trayvon screaming? Since he isn't marked, the only logical conclusion seems to be because George had taken out the gun. But if the sight of the gun terrified Trayvon to the point of frantic screaming he would have no longer been a threat and George wouldn't have had to shoot him.

So the deal may be he was stalking Trayvon, Trayvon got pissed off and it got physical. Martin was getting the best of him and then George takes out a gun. Rather than Just getting out with the situation neutralized, Zimmerman decides to pay him back for the beating and shoot him anyway.
Some interesting stuff about the audio forensics.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...rsenic-experts
Old 05-18-2012, 09:38 PM
SkillspayBills
Avy King 2007-2013

Rep Power: 158 SkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond reputeSkillspayBills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,191,493,137,072,636.00
Total Points: 18,191,493,137,167,088.00
Was it as good for you, as it was for me? :flirt: LMAO! :D All done, I promise :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Felt like switching up the order :D lol - *Boss Lady* Still love me? :kiss: :flirt: - Bossy Heart bro(no homo) for the 20k. - led Happy 20k darling! :kiss: - Bossy 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... Need to cool down, your avatars make me hot - Uns somth to remember me by :) - nillamilkshake No Message - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Bday - Terrel Happy bday bro - MANGLER Happy Birthday babe, I'm lucky to know you :D :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday to a BS MVP. - The_Bringer Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Green K sent also, thanks bud :fing02: - jose830 Happy Birthday homie :beerchug: - jose830 HBD bro - led* Skills loves dills - junior gong everything good here thanks for asking I hope everything good with you also :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BritishBoxing92 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - BritishBoxing92 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BritishBoxing92 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BritishBoxing92 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - BritishBoxing92 Hepatitis C - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - BritishBoxing92 Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - BritishBoxing92 Head and Neck Cancer - BritishBoxing92 
Autism - The Underboss Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:

i'm pretty sure the forensics will show how close trayvon was when zimmerman shot. if he was at a distance and no longer a threat , it'll show that.
You pulled that from out of your ass. Classic case of someone hearing what they wanted to hear.