Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2012, 02:44 AM
Primera
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Primera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324,656,182,176.81
Total Points: 324,656,217,805.98
el primero............ - bigsmoothh mexicanos hasta la madre lol............... - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

everything dj pepe is saying cannot be disputed tbh
i agree even if he's a filthy salvatrucha
Old 05-29-2012, 10:26 AM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 13 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,077,071,690,790.82
Total Points: 30,077,079,184,119.50
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj Pepe View Post
Rizo, explain to me why the president of the united states should allow illegals into the country and not deport them.

Specifically just Mexican illegals.

What benefits will this bring to the country and the American people?

Because to be honest, I don't see it. Maybe you can enlighten me on this subject.
There are a lot of jobs that need to be filled in this country that some Americans have abandoned and just wont do, for instance agircultural jobs, cleaning jobs and many others.. Obama and any other president should deport illegals that are here just to live off the governement and that are breaking the laws, like criminals. What I am against is the deportation of hard working people, who are here working every day to give their family a better life. Everyone in this world should have an opportunity to feed and raise their family with dignity and if they cannot do that in their home country, then they have a god given right to look for that opportunity in any part of this world. Tell me DJ, If you were in El Salvador and had no job and your family needed to eat what would you do? Wouldnt you go else where (like the USA) to find a job. I mean we as humans should be more considerate and share the fruits of the world with everyone. You and I are lucky that are parents came to this country and are living a good life, but there are million of people just like us who are back in Mexico and El Salvador starving and dying everyday.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Big Op
Man of Mayhem

Rep Power: 5 Big Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond reputeBig Op has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,562,887,140.13
Total Points: 3,583,843,961.76
have a cold one! - MANIAC310 you've been roffyed - (ROY) you've been supered - (ROY) 

Quote:
Calm down pocho, you're American.

Mexican American
Salvadoran American
African American

W/e America.....at the end of the day....they are AMERICANS. The president of the united states responsibility is the AMERICAN people, not Mexicans.

Yes, my parents crossed illegally and now are citizens of the USA. Just because they came here illegally, I'm suppose to go against America and say "F*ck yeah let the illegals in!"

I have nothing against illegal, they come here for good reasons and they come to live a better life, I truly admire that. At the end of the day, they're taking the jobs and money that should be going to OUR people...the Americans.

Twist it all you want, bring up el salvador as many times as you want, illegals do not belong in this country. Because if they did, that would defeat the purpose of a border.

Am I suppose to really care what upscale people think of me? Sorry, I thought only girls cared about what other thought of them. Guess I was wrong.
You should vote for Romney bro and Marc Rubio as vice president. Sounds legit don't it.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Underboss
Miss Bambi

Rep Power: 57 Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,085,082,388,349,618.50
Total Points: 1,085,082,388,369,996.75
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Who doesn't get discriminated these days? Everyone gets their fair share of abuse. I have nothing against you looking after your people.

But I'm glad you can see illegal immigrants should not be tolerated. Most illegals are good hard working people looking for a better fine, like I said before, I truly admire that. This generation of Americans are so lazy, they don't have the drive like the illegals do.

The situation? Illegals don't belong here, sorry.

Rizo dislikes Obama cause he is doing the right thing by deporting illegal immigrants. Seriously, what president will say, "ok, everyone in Mexico come right over, we won't deport you anymore"
That's why the US Government needs Illegals dude. They know modern Americans are getting comfortable, so they need slaves to work for crap money.

Technically Illegals don't belong here, but they are NEEDED for this country to advance economically.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Underboss
Miss Bambi

Rep Power: 57 Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond reputeUnderboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,085,082,388,349,618.50
Total Points: 1,085,082,388,369,996.75
Legend poster - Cleto_Reyes No Message - dj Pepe Iris Chacon is a Goddess...Cheers bro! - jose830 your avi! :fing02: - jose830 That's what's up... Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Ruben Blades ATG's - jose830 
Have a beer bro - Rocky... No Message - -jose- 

Illegals (Mexicans or not) are the backbone of this country.

Thread closed .
Old 05-30-2012, 02:53 AM
dj Calleti
Banned

Rep Power: 17 dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,804,248,676,054.74
Total Points: 1,804,253,673,009.83
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
That's why the US Government needs Illegals dude. They know modern Americans are getting comfortable, so they need slaves to work for crap money.

Technically Illegals don't belong here, but they are NEEDED for this country to advance economically.
Are you seriously suggesting genocide?

I'm not following.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:26 AM
piojo del norte
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 piojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,360,175,998.13
Total Points: 241,361,605,323.73
Ice cold beer. - Round 1 have a pretzel - TuR'oK Calm down and enjoy some fruit. - Robin Hood saludos camarada - bigsmoothh New Billionaire - Roja's480 
cheers mate - bigsmoothh 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

DJ papa (potato), I understand what he is saying, he can be a very reasonable person but other times when his days are going bad he comes here to screw with people's posts.

Dj papa don't be like that, that is typical hater mentality. "My family came here as illegals but they obtained their citizenship so screw the rest, the ones after MY FAMILY don't deserve to be here," this is basically what you are saying.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:59 PM
RIZO24
El Punisher

Location: Beckley, West Virginia by way of Pomona, California
Rep Power: 13 RIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond reputeRIZO24 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,077,071,690,790.82
Total Points: 30,077,079,184,119.50
drink up homie. - TuRoK'em No Message - Tha_Greatest The man of steel.. - !! AI-Holmes!! The man of steel, leaves rusty underwear.. - !! AI-Holmes!! mexico 100% - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Round 1 No Message - Cleto_Reyes back at ya - VERMIN aqui ta carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
here's a gift.. - chiguy91 this rounds on me - bigsmoothh Happy New Year. - Round 1 cheers bro - chiguy91 otra chela amigo - chiguy91 
No Message - Tha_Greatest have a slice............ - bigsmoothh un super - Cleto_Reyes No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Wall $treeter Hepatitis C - chiguy91 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piojo del norte View Post
DJ papa (potato), I understand what he is saying, he can be a very reasonable person but other times when his days are going bad he comes here to screw with people's posts.

Dj papa don't be like that, that is typical hater mentality. "My family came here as illegals but they obtained their citizenship so screw the rest, the ones after MY FAMILY don't deserve to be here," this is basically what you are saying.
Lets not forget that our parents or grandparents were also illegal and came to this country for a better life!!DJ Papa is such a hater when he wants to be, He annoys me but i just let it slide!! **** it! People like that are hard to reason with..
Old 05-30-2012, 02:01 PM
dj Calleti
Banned

Rep Power: 17 dj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond reputedj Calleti has a reputation beyond repute
...and a Happy New Year! - Flab Cheers Tony, Watch your eyes when you pop the cork. Oh wait... - El Fenomeno merry xmas - Sir TomJones Feliz Navidad slut - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas amigo! - Monkz 
you too, braav - stay bless :L - STONES! Merry Christmas Lovely! Open it! It's Ronaldo ... No, seriously, open it now, I forgot to poke air holes for him :/   x x x   :D - *Boss Lady* here bro, sell that ass, now get off santas lap. - Ether happy new year - bigsmoothh Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
happy new year - BoZz Happy New Year Emzzzzy! (better late than never) :) xx - *Boss Lady* lil butthurt slut - MANIAC310 Nina Dobrev - siablo14 just had to send you this man - Tha_Greatest 
For being a respectable man - Smokin'J 4k posts, with love from your alt :kiss: - Bossy Happy Easter lovely :kiss: - Bossy 5k - MANIAC310 Victoria Justice, thanks for turnin me on to her :) - - v e t - 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj Pepe 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkenny View Post
This post is so absurd I don't know where to begin. The simple fact is that Mexicans belong here. This is Mexican land that the white man stole and its only a matter of time till its returned to them either by diplomacy or by force.

The white birth rate is no longer high enough for replenishment levels and the Mexican population is exploding. In another generation, the only illegal aliens in the southwest is the dying white population and they will be at the mercy of the Mexicans who live there.

California had a proposition called 187 a few years back which was pathetic attempt at curbing immigration and it failed.

That was the last gasp attempt by whites to save California and it was a massive failure.

Never said Mexicans don't belong here. I said illegals don't belong here, there's a difference. Unless you are suggesting all mexicans are illegal, which if you are, you deserve an ip ban for racism.

Surely the defenders of the white race can do something, either way, the low white birthrate makes me laugh.

I give white women what other 'men' can't, and that's proper dick.

It kills you inside that Moroccans and Nigerians are taking over Europe.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:06 PM
dj Calleti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piojo del norte View Post

I have no issues with that. The illegals are coming here and having babies which welfare ends up covering, which is money that is taken out of my taxes.

Issue here is welfare.

It's a system that glorfiys behavior by parasites. Why? Have 3 kids and you're covered. Where does this money come from? Our taxes. So instead of our tax money going to help the nation out, it's going to bums that don't wanna work or anchor babies.