Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-15-2012, 08:42 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,689,004,380.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

why doesnt ward move up to 175? it would mean much more for his legacy. If he beats dawson people will make the excuse that ward brought dawson down.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2012, 08:56 PM
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,104,255.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
Same here.

At 175: A fight.
From 170-172: B+/A- fight.
At 168: B fight.

Ward should have agreed to go to 175 to win the lineal title at 175, then he'd already have 2 lineal titles this early on.

Ward should have acted more like Floyd this time around, and go up in weight to win the title. It means more when you do that. It'd still be a solid win for Ward if he were to beat Dawson, but no the huge or great win it'd be at 175.

ward wins this just because dawson struggles with weight i see a soild UD possibly gettin the late stoppage
Old 05-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Oh you out son
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Oh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 251,054,087.32

why would Dawson do this? that weight drop will not be good for him at all, look at his build. he is fairly lengthy and for him to go to 168 I am almost positive Ward will be a much stronger guy.

correct me if im wrong but i think ward walks around at 185-190, 175 would be no problem for him to work up to and if he wanted to show some balls he would have came up and challenged chad to win the light heavy title, seems like mostly all the fighters are taking the easiest and safest roads.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:13 PM
BigSpell
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,809.03

Dawson called him out and said he will fight ward at 168. Thats Dawson fault for having to go down in weight. He shouldn't challenge ward at 168 if he can't make the weight healthy. Ward just accepted a challenge at his weight against one of the best boxer in the sport.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:25 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,190,848.51
Total Points: 31,043,233,745.02
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Wow, that would be some fight. Both guys are very technical so it might not be exciting
Old 05-15-2012, 09:28 PM
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 49 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 411,685,353,215.57
Total Points: 621,685,617,859.43
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Dawson has had a ton of fights at SMW and even MW. You have to be fair both ways and remember that Dawson called him out, Ward is the bigger name, and Ward has other guys to fight. He dont have to come to LHW for Dawson.

I dont get why Ward should do Dawson a favor. Why the hell should Ward come to Dawson? Makes no sense at all. Dawson has to come to 168 or dont come at all. Again, its not like Ward is screaming for the fight or that Ward has to move up right now or that Dawson is the name. NO.

Again, I would like Ward to go up some but if he doesnt want to then he doesnt have to. Id rather them fight at 168 than Ward saying that he wont fight him at all which he easily couldve said and no one wouldve ripped him for
Old 05-15-2012, 09:28 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED

Rep Power: 230 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,803,788,080,714,242,588,672.00
Total Points: 1,803,788,080,714,692,952,064.00
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass A* poster - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland thx for the points bro - jaded Merry Christmas - hhs661 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

168 is bullsh1t Dawson is a huge Lhw he will be drained
Old 05-15-2012, 09:33 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 407,121,552,222,360.38
Total Points: 1,572,322,552,389,354.50
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 
Thanks for quick payoff! - Psylence83 

Quote:
Same here.

At 175: A fight.
From 170-172: B+/A- fight.
At 168: B fight.

Ward should have agreed to go to 175 to win the lineal title at 175, then he'd already have 2 lineal titles this early on.

Ward should have acted more like Floyd this time around, and go up in weight to win the title. It means more when you do that. It'd still be a solid win for Ward if he were to beat Dawson, but no the huge or great win it'd be at 175.
This would be the PERFECT time. Dawson is beatable at either weight, so I don't know why he disregarded this chance. Dawson is the one who benefits most cuz he's the one taking the risk. Sure, he put himself in this vulnerable situation, but Ward took the bait.

Dawson said he can make 168, but he looks like a big LHW to me. Losing 7 pounds will most likely affect his performance, and he only has himself to blame.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:55 PM
915angel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts915angel is infamous around these parts
Bank: 9,422,486,756.28
Total Points: 14,538,104,255.37
Happy Easter  Mister :kiss: - Bossy 

you cant even say ward brought him down dawsons dumb ass said 168
Old 05-15-2012, 10:34 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 662,442,479,940,557,696.00
Total Points: 662,442,489,940,654,592.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-september-8

I must say, I'm a bit upset with Ward on this one. Even though it's a good/solid fight, it would have meant much more at 175 lbs or even a CW from 170-172.

I just hope Dawson doesn't struggle to make 168, and I hope it doesn't f**k up his performance. I don't know why Chad said he'd go to 168, and not sure why Ward doesn't just fight him at 175 or even a CW from 170-172 would be better.

Good/solid fight, could have been better anywhere from 170-175 though.
Thanks for the good news. I hope it's true. To me the weight is perfect. Dawson challenged Ward so he should come to Ward's weight,not the other way around. Dawson said he will be at full strenth at 168 so I see no reason not to believe him. Anything over 168 and only the light heavyweight tittle is at stake. At 168 Dawson can take Ward's tittle and if Ward wins he gets Dawson's tittle since both will be under 175. The winner gets to choose which tittle they wish to keep. Also Ward is rated #5 pfp. by Ring and Dawson is rated #10 pfp. If Dawson beats him at 168 it will raise his pfp. rating. Ward did nothing wrong. He just accepted Dawson's challenge. If Dawson stays on the outside as much as possible and uses his reach, and fast accurate combination punches I think he will beat Ward.