Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 99 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,785,937,238,965.51
Total Points: 5,807,186,130,642.58
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
He threw twice as many combos against Ortiz than he threw against Mosley, against Cotto, he let his hands go from the 2nd round when Cotto got frustrated and picked him up, Floyd started making him pay...in the 4th round, he started opening up BIG time...against Omar henry, he was countering with combinations off the ropes...Floyd has been trying to improve his offense ever since the Mosley fight...few can pay attention to detail, and ur not one of em
What does this have to do with what I said? Yes we know hes throwing more combos, the question is why.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2012, 05:42 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,232,272.69
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
What does this have to do with what I said? Yes we know hes throwing more combos, the question is why.
Cuz he wanted to be more exciting..Ask Floyd and see what he will tell u...the same **** he's been saying for the past few years...he wants to be more aggressive, more exciting, be flatfooted, "I aint gon box I aint gon move...I dont have to"...when Floyd fought shane, he was WAAAY Too cautious, when he saw Pac fight shane, Pac threw caution to the wind, and was still able to avoid shots, THATS when Floyd realized he was wasting his career being more cautious than he needed to...ever since then, he wanted to be more exciting, more of a combination puncher...Some of u have to pay attention to these fighters, and undertsand they are students of the game...the improve each fight, ...the way he fought cotto, his speed was like the gatti fight, but I disliked how he got so aggressive that he was reckless in some spots....he was just letting his hands go, and he outpunched cotto
Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 99 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas 

Quote:
Cuz he wanted to be more exciting..Ask Floyd and see what he will tell u...the same **** he's been saying for the past few years...he wants to be more aggressive, more exciting, be flatfooted, "I aint gon box I aint gon move...I dont have to"...when Floyd fought shane, he was WAAAY Too cautious, when he saw Pac fight shane, Pac threw caution to the wind, and was still able to avoid shots, THATS when Floyd realized he was wasting his career being more cautious than he needed to...ever since then, he wanted to be more exciting, more of a combination puncher...Some of u have to pay attention to these fighters, and undertsand they are students of the game...the improve each fight, ...the way he fought cotto, his speed was like the gatti fight, but I disliked how he got so aggressive that he was reckless in some spots....he was just letting his hands go, and he outpunched cotto
Unlike you, I don't blindly believe everything that comes out his mouth in the media. Floyd is a smart guy, he's made a career out of taking the least punishment possible, now at 35, he's gonna start going toe-to-toe cos he wants to? Come on now...
Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 AM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,387,190.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 

Quote:
Unlike you, I don't blindly believe everything that comes out his mouth in the media. Floyd is a smart guy, he's made a career out of taking the least punishment possible, now at 35, he's gonna start going toe-to-toe cos he wants to? Come on now...
U Dont have to believe everything Floyd says, but THINK Use common sense...He OUTPUNCHED Cotto...Floyd has been criticized his whole career for being boring, and when he fought shane, everyone was like, "Wow u fought him toe to toe", then he sees thats what People like and to him, it was easy, then when Pac fought shane, thats whern he started going thru his transformation...U can literally see differences in Floyd's style from fight to fight...THINK For urself...This is common sense...any fighter would want to put on a show, ANY fighter, but Floyd just had the epiphany at a certain point of his career...This is easy stuff!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Still pretending..LMAO..Doesnt work on me!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:50 AM
yuppie
Up and Coming Prospect

Rep Power: 8 yuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,891,142,421.82
Total Points: 185,891,265,281.25

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Cotto has a different style of fighting to say..Marquez. Pacquiao and Margarito threw lots of combinations to beat Cotto and Mayweaher adopted the same tactic.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:52 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
U Dont have to believe everything Floyd says, but THINK Use common sense...He OUTPUNCHED Cotto...Floyd has been criticized his whole career for being boring, and when he fought shane, everyone was like, "Wow u fought him toe to toe", then he sees thats what People like and to him, it was easy, then when Pac fought shane, thats whern he started going thru his transformation...U can literally see differences in Floyd's style from fight to fight...THINK For urself...This is common sense...any fighter would want to put on a show, ANY fighter, but Floyd just had the epiphany at a certain point of his career...This is easy stuff!
Common sense dictates that a guy who has never cared about being exciting wouldnt start going toe-to-toe in his late career out of choice! Floyd doesn't care about putting on a show. He cares about getting paid and not taking punishment. He aint stupid. He doesnt get paid by the punch
Old 05-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,817,497,879,600.14
Total Points: 88,847,630,387,265.78
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

One of the main reasons he threw combinations against Cotto was because Miguel was able to neutralize his straight right hand, one of Floyd's main weapons, this forced Floyd to loop the right hand instead, making it harder for him to potshot. Cotto actually defended better than most of Floyd's recent opponents. Another reason he's throwing combinations is because he's bigger now, since his return against Marquez his body has become more accustomed at these weights, so he can fight more in the pocket.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:57 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Common sense dictates that a guy who has never cared about being exciting wouldnt start going toe-to-toe in his late career out of choice! Floyd doesn't care about putting on a show. He cares about getting paid and not taking punishment. He aint stupid. He doesnt get paid by the punch
Floyd DOES Care about putting on a show, that right there tells me u dont know anything about Floyd...quit comparing what Floyd did in the past, to what he is doing today...People change everyday...U think Floyd doesnt like having the crowd going wild?...Who wants to be a boring fighter, IF they have what it takes to put on a show...and just because u put on a show, it doesnt mean u have to be a boring fighter...Floyd has been rebuilding his image and perfecting his style...I been paying attention to things, and I see u havent!...U can almost literally WATCH from fight to fight, he slowly gets better and better!...U just have to admit Im righty, cuz U cant even anser ur own question...Ur relying on ME to answer it for u, because u never even thought about it...Ur just focused on what Floyd did million yrs ago...That Floyd does not exist anymore...ever since Pac blew up, people have been worshipping him for being exciting, and FLOYD Wants to be exciting...he wants to have the crowd going wild as his fights, like pac had the crowds going wild at his OLD fights with Marg, and Cotto!..Like I said before, few can pay attention to detail, and ur not one of em!