Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Support Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guarantee you if you worded the thread differently, like do you support pro choice, then you would get a lot more YES, but saying do you support pro choice is just nice way of saying do you support murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I don't agree with someone who uses abortion as a form of birth control. There are so many ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies and no reason not to use them if you don't want to become pregnant.

But I do think that people have the right to choose what is best for them. No one should be able to make that choice for them. If they can live with their decision and the consequences that come with it, everyone else should mind their business.
      Didn't they choose that when they had sex, and now the child suffers for the parents mistakes? How many people do you think would have unprotected sex or be as careless as they are today if abortion was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Didn't they choose that when they had sex, and now the child suffers for the parents mistakes? How many people do you think would have unprotected sex or be as careless as they are today if abortion was banned.
        Of course they chose to have sex. What about the people who use birth control and it fails? (My daughter was conceived whilst I was on the pill) If someone took precautions not to get pregnant, and becomes pregnant, and decides that they don't want the responsibility, what can anyone say about that?

I also said in my post I DO NOT agree with people choosing to use abortion as a form of birth control.

Also, let's say (I'll use myself as an example) I became pregnant. I have two children here already who are my first priority and deserve the best in life, anyway, let's say I became pregnant and on my first ultrasound and round of blood work they discovered my fetus was severely deformed or would have a major disability. Now, this child would require 24 hr round the clock care for the rest of its life and expensive medication and therapy to have any sort of quality of life. What kind of mother would I be having that child? My two children now would have their quality of life changed completely, I would financially struggle and have to devote all of my resources to this new child and not be able to provide my children with the life they are used to and deserve. If I chose to abort that fetus, would that be me being selfish or a responsible parent?

You cannot judge all abortions. People have their reasons for the decisions they make, and you nor I have any right to judge them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          Lets suppose there is a 18 year old girl who has a legitimately troubled relationship with her parents, lives by her self working two jobs to make ends meet, she regularly practices safe sex. Accidentally she gets pregnant, her boyfriend is close to her age who has a life of his own just started college.

She decides to have an abortion...

What is wrong with that? Would you rather let them have a child, raise it with no money, no family to help you...Force the guy out of school just so he can help to raise the baby and force to girl to leave one of her jobs or actually both her jobs so they can raise a child ultimately ruin both of the parents futures as potential someones if they continued with school etc...

So you would rather have two adults settle for a ****ty future and equally ****ty future for their kid because you do not support abortion?

How about let them correct this mistake, make something of themselves and and have a child when they have a career and school...and then give birth to a kid they can actually support.

------

This is not an odd scenario...stories like the one above happen every day.
          Lets also suppose, I mean not suppose look at the reality, which is 90% of the people getting the abortion are ordinary people who very well can take care of the kids. What is this crap about not being able to take care of kids? If a single mom with 5 kids living in the projects can get by, I am sure others can too, thats what the government is there for is it not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            Of course they chose to have sex. What about the people who use birth control and it fails? (My daughter was conceived whilst I was on the pill) If someone tool precautions not to get pregnant, and becomes pregnant, and decides that they don't want the responsibility, what can anyone say about that?

I also said in my post I DO NOT agree with people choosing to use abortion as a form of birth control.

Also, let's say (I'll use myself as an example) I became pregnant. I have two children here already who are my first priority and deserve the best in life, anyway, let's say I became pregnant and on my first ultrasound and round of blood work they discovered my fetus was severely deformed or would have a major disability. Now, this child would require 24 hr round the clock care for the rest of it's life and expensive medication and therapy to have any sort of quality of life. What kind of mother would I be having that child? My two children now would have their quality of life changed completely, I would financially struggle and have to devote all of my resources to this new child and not be able to provide my children with the life they are used to and deserve. If I chose to abort that fetus, would that be me being selfish or a responsible parent?

You cannot judge all abortions. People have their reasons for the decisions they make, and you nor I have any right to judge them.
            The bolded part is euthanasia and I believe is the best argument for abortion. However, as for the other stuff you said, thats where marriage comes into play. People dont want the responsibility you say, so what is the alternative, murder? All abortions cannot be judged, but the vast majority of them can.

Comment

Yes I support it. However it needs to be done repsonsibly and not just used as a convinient form of birth control. The "cut off" point is also an important factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                The bolded part is euthanasia and I believe is the best argument for abortion. However, as for the other stuff you said, thats where marriage comes into play. People dont want the responsibility you say, so what is the alternative, murder? All abortions cannot be judged, but the vast majority of them can.
                No, it isn't euthanasia, because I would still be pregnant and the child would have not been born yet. Also, what about putting my small children through the absolute heartbreak of having a sibling who would most likely die anyway?

I don't know if you are a parent, but I would die 100 times for mine. I never want them to feel hurt or pain and I will protect them with every breath in my body until I take my last one. I don't believe in abortion for myself, but if I was ever in the position I used as an example, I think I would have one.

Some people are not fit to be parents, do you know how many girls I know who have aborted babies? And honestly, those children would have had the most horrible lives if they had been birthed.

Adoption doesn't promise a good life for a child as well, if there is no abortion option the world will be full of unwanted children. To me, that is far more heartbreaking and shameful than the act of aborting a baby.

Comment

i shoulda been aborted knowing all the stupid **** i'd have to face in life and in the afterlife. whats the point of life anymore, nothing really, iam just lucky if they let me go, cause they all ****ed my girl, like a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestomcolon View Post
                    i shoulda been aborted knowing all the stupid **** i'd have to face in life and in the afterlife. whats the point of life anymore, nothing really, iam just lucky if they let me go, cause they all ****ed my girl, like a whore.
                    You OK son?

Comment

Working...
                    X