Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Liquid Nil
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 Liquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,951.09
Default Message To African Americans From A Pakistani

First of all I would like to say I am not white, I am not black, I am Asian of Pakistani origin, I have noticed a few things about Slavery, Segregation and Struggle. I wish to say that I respect all races, creeds, religions and this is my personal opinion on how to deal with these issues and how I have done so.

1. Slavery : We here about this all the time, Slavery lasted for 400 years it was horrific and I condemn it totally, But it ended 150 years ago! To put things in to perspective Pakistan and India were ruled by the UK for almost 100 years, But 100 years out of the 5000 year old history of the subcontinent is nothing, We dont beat ourselves up about it, We learnt what would could from the British in the form of democratic institutions, universities, railways which are all incidentally still functioning and providing benefit to the masses. Pakistan since its Independence in 1947 which is just 65 odd years made many inventions, Chemotherapy, Computer Virus, The Human Development Index, Built nuclear weapons, Built satellites, The worlds largest Irrigation system and achieved many engineering feats. African Americans must ask themselves what they have achieved in 150 years of freedom? What have they invented? What great engineering feats have they accomplished? Perhaps the problem is that the attitude of a victim has been adopted instead of getting on with life and learning from the past.

2. Segregation: African Americans were segregated at schools and transportation amongst other things, Again this is deplorable, But it no longer happens. Infact Pakistan was overly critical of the segregation of blacks during Apartheid in South Africa, But guess what? Pakistanis today at airports are taken away for "questioning" this is not because of their race but because a handful of retards are hijacking airplanes and flying them into towers and giving my countrymen a bad name, I accept that I will be questioned and led away separately and sometimes held for hours simply because of my background, I dont complain that this is segregation, I understand that a democratic society has a right to safeguard its citizens and if it temporarily causes inconvenience and saves lives and prevents retards from giving me and my country a bad name then so be it! I am directly comparing how I have to wait at the airport and the questioning I get with Rosa Parks, Rosa Parks at least was allowed on the bus! Many Pakistanis are not allowed to fly on a plane! We dont complain about segregation! The United States is a great country that treats all of its citizens well, It may not have always done so and the United States maybe bad for other countries, But for Americans, American goes to great efforts to safeguard its people. You should be thankful you live in country that protects its citizens.

3. Struggle : We have heard about the struggle many times before, Which struggle exactly are African Americans referring? Surely they would have taken up armed struggle against oppression if the treatment of African Americans was so horrific? Or perhaps African Americans did not take up arms against their oppressors because the oppression they suffered back home in Africa was worse? There was never an attempt to systematically exterminate African Americans, There was no "Auschwitz" death camps, There were no "medical" experiments carried out, There was nothing like that. Contrast that with the treatment of Pakistanis living in Uganda by black Ugandans, They turned up with Machetes took over Pakistani business and land which the Ugandas were unable to maintain and they are now laying vacant for decades. Surely the African American community should be just as vocal in their condemnation of Ugandas treatment of Pakistanis which were all forcibly expelled and their property seized and murdered as they are were about the treatment of African Americans by whites.

In short there has been discrimination, But you can either change your circumstances or you can remain a victim of your circumstances, Get on with life or let life pass you by. The problem is not so much "discrimination" but the illusion of discrimination. Often people and societies look for scapegoats to blame their own lack of success as a community, That tends to always lead to failure.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED

Rep Power: 229 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,768,331,451,680,629,981,184.00
Total Points: 1,768,433,551,681,080,262,656.00
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass A* poster - Scott-Weiland No Message - Scott-Weiland thx for the points bro - jaded Merry Christmas - hhs661 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

so whats the message???cause we as African Americans have successful buisnesses,and most of use live in the same place everyone else lives...oh did i mention the president and several congressman and senate members are African Americans???i dont understand the point of this thread at all cause Humans are humans only loses make race a concern
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 88 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,289,114,453,705.47
Total Points: 73,289,116,226,657.42
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx2013 View Post
so whats the message???cause we as African Americans have successful buisnesses,and most of use live in the same place everyone else lives...oh did i mention the president and several congressman and senate members are African Americans???i dont understand the point of this thread at all cause Humans are humans only loses make race a concern
There are no longer any black senators Larry (since Obama left,) something I find quite odd TBH (considering Democrats own the senate and blacks overwhelmingly support the Dem party.)

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-14-2012 at 10:36 AM..
Old 05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 127 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,447,224,601,866,395.50
Total Points: 1,447,224,601,889,840.75
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
The message is this:

"I'm an alt, I'm a coward and a troll. I don't understand what has happened in America historically in the past 400 years and therefore I am just going to say blacks are lazy, stupid and incapable of achieving the same things we Paksitani's have"

Pakistan isn't the great country he is making out to be.

One of the lowest maternal and infant mortality rates in the world. Life expectancy is only 64 years of age.

It's a country roughly the size of Turkey and has almost 200 million people in it. It's the 6th most populated country in the world.

Not to mention it's 97% muslim and look at how India has excelled in the world economically and in Pakistan has been held back, many experts believe because of the influence of religion in that country.

There are suicide bombings all the time in Pakistan as well and the treatment of women in that country isn't very good either.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Flawless*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these partsFlawless* is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,406,761,356.28
you play the role of the bad guy extremely good when you wanna but overall , youre a superman, at times you piss people off but you are still better off in boxing scene here pissing people off than not in boxingscene at all, you are a all time great - Tha_Greatest ATG - Dick Buffman ATG Poster - Stone Roses! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - tim horton 

You are drawing unparallel lines here between the African American community and Pakistan. For example, Slavery ended 150 years ago however; it wasn’t until the civil rights that African Americans were actually treated like human beings and equal, they were practically denied their rights under the beloved constitution. Even after the civil rights movement there are numerous obstacles for African Americans to succeed. A white man in America with a criminal record has a better chance getting a job than a Black man without a criminal record today. There are still barriers and negative perceptions. This problem that was brewing for hundreds of years isn’t going to resolve itself over 40 year period.

You second point reeks of superiority complex. Not surprised about your immense white love syndromes every Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans has it. Just search on Google African American inventors before your run your mouth. In 2011 HDI, there are quite a few African nations that have a greater HDI than your beloved Pakistan, eg Kenya, Congo, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Namibia. Botswana, Gabon and other Black nations as well. Africa nations don’t need nuclear weapons or long range missiles, majority of African nations for example don’t have a neighbor next door that is willingly to destroy their neighbor over a single dispute. If anything, overall more Blacks were killed during Slavery than the Holocaust

There was nothing wrong what happened in Uganda. There is nothing wrong with wanting your nation economy to be under control by its native people. Idi Amin is a hero and a legend.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Liquid Nil
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 4 Liquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid Nil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
The message is this:

"I'm an alt, I'm a coward and a troll. I don't understand what has happened in America historically in the past 400 years and therefore I am just going to say blacks are lazy, stupid and incapable of achieving the same things we Paksitani's have"

Pakistan isn't the great country he is making out to be.

One of the lowest maternal and infant mortality rates in the world. Life expectancy is only 64 years of age.

It's a country roughly the size of Turkey and has almost 200 million people in it. It's the 6th most populated country in the world.

Not to mention it's 97% muslim and look at how India has excelled in the world economically and in Pakistan has been held back, many experts believe because of the influence of religion in that country.

There are suicide bombings all the time in Pakistan as well and the treatment of women in that country isn't very good either.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Im sure if you contrast Mexico with the USA there is a bigger difference.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Liquid Nil
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless* View Post
You are drawing unparallel lines here between the African American community and Pakistan. For example, Slavery ended 150 years ago however; it wasn***8217;t until the civil rights that African Americans were actually treated like human beings and equal, they were practically denied their rights under the beloved constitution. Even after the civil rights movement there are numerous obstacles for African Americans to succeed. A white man in America with a criminal record has a better chance getting a job than a Black man without a criminal record today. There are still barriers and negative perceptions. This problem that was brewing for hundreds of years isn***8217;t going to resolve itself over 40 year period.

You second point reeks of superiority complex. Not surprised about your immense white love syndromes every Indians, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans has it. Just search on Google African American inventors before your run your mouth. In 2011 HDI, there are quite a few African nations that have a greater HDI than your beloved Pakistan, eg Kenya, Congo, Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Namibia. Botswana, Gabon and other Black nations as well. Africa nations don***8217;t need nuclear weapons or long range missiles, majority of African nations for example don***8217;t have a neighbor next door that is willingly to destroy their neighbor over a single dispute. If anything, overall more Blacks were killed during Slavery than the Holocaust

There was nothing wrong what happened in Uganda. There is nothing wrong with wanting your nation economy to be under control by its native people. Idi Amin is a hero and a legend.
*COUGH* I wonder who Invented that HDI that you are using? LOL!

Calling Idi Amin a hero is akin to calling "Robert E Lee" a hero or the "KKK" heroes, Its overly offensive, If Idi Amin was such a hero then why did he flee into exile from his own country to Saudi Arabia?

Last edited by Liquid Nil; 05-14-2012 at 10:51 AM..
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 66 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,379,415,063,009,123.00
Total Points: 5,384,957,333,987,970.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
dont you work at a disneyland call center?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Terrel
Banned

Rep Power: 83 Terrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 856,655.97
Total Points: 9,856,742.09
celebration time! - jazluvr Ice Ice Baby - Agility welcome back! celebration time! - jazluvr A signed copy of Amirs autobiography as a thank you. - dan_cov means alot m8 cheers - the collector 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Terrel. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Terrel - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas, bro. - BulgariasFinest 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- happy new year terrel - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Happy new years my friend ! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year my Targ brother - Miburo 
nice on bud - HUGH JASS weed thread contribution,enjoy the snack! - HUGH JASS To an Awesome Friend - deanrw One of boxingscene's BEST posters! - sweetpea87 welcome back homie!!! - HUGH JASS 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Shiranui 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

I would love for The Ban Stick to reveal who this alt really is.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:17 AM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,995,447.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

yeah because it's so awesome in Pakistan. lol