Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-14-2012, 09:51 AM
Juof
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Juof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond reputeJuof has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,005,383,372,632.69
Total Points: 2,005,733,534,193.54
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 No Message - jamiegeorge91 
here bro! I'll start off your next row. - jose830 you only need 3 more now to complete your gifts. I got you. - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey No Message - codey 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jamiegeorge91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jamiegeorge91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jamiegeorge91 

Froch owned himself mans got a lot of heart but that's just tragic he knows he got taken to school that night, he just doesn't wanna go back to school
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-14-2012, 09:53 AM
1g5a22
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute1g5a22 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,515.84
No Message - dan_cov 

Ward could only dream of finishing fights like LUCIAN BUTE.

I recently watched froch/ward and was expecting some sensational schooling like a i.e hopkins vs pavlik or calzaghe vs lacy type fight going on what i have read in forum's etc however i was suprised to see it was far from it!

A clear UD for ward no doubt but it certainly was no whitewash, all i saw was the younger/faster man content to rack up another points win, what struck me was that froch actually proved to be the fitter man as ward was f***ed towards the latter part of the fight (he was timewatching and holding to buy time) froch is a man of steel, crazy stamina!

Ward started well, carl began to get back into the fight midway and the latter half was fairly even with froch going for broke and ward sitting back on his laurels..

Ward seem's to switch off and tire a little in the latter part of fight's (he did it vs bika too) i think stamina issue's will play out in wards career! He was tired vs bika and froch, imagine what a fighter with A serious workrate could do??

A lot of questions still surround ward imo...im reserving judgement thus far!

Im a fan but he's yet to fight a slick fighter like a bute or a calzaghe, or indeed a good southpaw!! He's very good with upright, european style fighter's (predictable guy's like kessler) but how would he cope with the serious workrate or awkward angle's that i.e a calzaghe/bute would pose!

One could argue that the wear n tear of froch's previous escapades and his style of fighting played a part in this fight not to mention he is mid 30's now and fight's worldwide! The froch that beat pascal would have given ward a tougher time imo....that being said i think ward's speed and physicality would always make me favour him over froch.

Big fan of both men, but bute is going to be a stylistic nightmare for both men by the looks of thing's...a slick southpaw with power, stamina, good punch variation, accuracy and speed!!

So froch is right in a way... its a bad style clash, he's old school, a throwback who would do well in 15 rounders! Ward is boring as ****, can't finish anyone, and will spend his career racking up boring ass points wins, the only time he got took into deep water by a man content to play him at his own game was vs bika and he couldn't handle it! Ward is a better fighter than carl (but hes also dirty) personally il be looking back at frochs fights in 5 years not wards...and bute has everything ward has and then some.

Ward did not school froch!! He fought a smart fight and his youth told in the end...

Last edited by 1g5a22; 05-14-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Treaxey
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Treaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud ofTreaxey has much to be proud of
Total Points: 2,996.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
No he's f*cking a scouser
What's the difference?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:30 AM
FUC_U_PAYME
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 FUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond reputeFUC_U_PAYME has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,935.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1g5a22 View Post
Ward could only dream of finishing fights like LUCIAN BUTE.

I recently watched froch/ward and was expecting some sensational schooling like a i.e hopkins vs pavlik or calzaghe vs lacy type fight going on what i have read in forum's etc however i was suprised to see it was far from it!

A clear UD for ward no doubt but it certainly was no whitewash, all i saw was the younger/faster man content to rack up another points win, what struck me was that froch actually proved to be the fitter man as ward was f***ed towards the latter part of the fight (he was timewatching and holding to buy time) froch is a man of steel, crazy stamina!

Ward started well, carl began to get back into the fight midway and the latter half was fairly even with froch going for broke and ward sitting back on his laurels..

Ward seem's to switch off and tire a little in the latter part of fight's (he did it vs bika too) i think stamina issue's will play out in wards career! He was tired vs bika and froch, imagine what a fighter with A serious workrate could do??

A lot of questions still surround ward imo...im reserving judgement thus far!

Im a fan but he's yet to fight a slick fighter like a bute or a calzaghe, or indeed a good southpaw!! He's very good with upright, european style fighter's (predictable guy's like kessler) but how would he cope with the serious workrate or awkward angle's that i.e a calzaghe/bute would pose!

One could argue that the wear n tear of froch's previous escapades and his style of fighting played a part in this fight not to mention he is mid 30's now and fight's worldwide! The froch that beat pascal would have given ward a tougher time imo....that being said i think ward's speed and physicality would always make me favour him over froch.

Big fan of both men, but bute is going to be a stylistic nightmare for both men by the looks of thing's...a slick southpaw with power, stamina, good punch variation, accuracy and speed!!

So froch is right in a way... its a bad style clash, he's old school, a throwback who would do well in 15 rounders! Ward is boring as ****, can't finish anyone, and will spend his career racking up boring ass points wins, the only time he got took into deep water by a man content to play him at his own game was vs bika and he couldn't handle it! Ward is a better fighter than carl (but hes also dirty) personally il be looking back at frochs fights in 5 years not wards...and bute has everything ward has and then some.

Ward did not school froch!! He fought a smart fight and his youth told in the end...
if froch was old school as you say he would want to fight ward again so he can beat him
Old 05-14-2012, 11:38 AM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,485,721.58
Total Points: 31,689,054.39

Cool story bro. Now tell us the REAL reason why you don't want to fight him again lol
Old 05-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Mr. Philadel
NSB Vet!!

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 64 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 190,834,076,121.35
Total Points: 232,734,746,290.70
you were right about b-hop/pavlik. you are the man! - TRUTH You're a good poster! - Tunney For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork 
For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m 
Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
Cool story bro. Now tell us the REAL reason why you don't want to fight him again lol
...I'm wondering IF Froch REALLY said this or maybe he was misquoted...sounds strange coming from such a prideful warrior like Froch
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 44 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,817,468,731,866.70
Total Points: 1,818,468,749,868.02
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

like Froch, but come on
he was respectful before after he lost the finals to Ward
now no rematch because he's boring?
the guy whooped your ass Froch, man up
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Phix
Banned

Total Points: 1,186.86

Ward is kinda boring.. its true.. he got a lotta skill no doubt, but his fights dont really entertain on any level.. its strange *****..

in fact ward is probably the most boring elite fighter today if we look at it from entertainment value alone..
Old 05-14-2012, 05:07 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,741,701,018,076.51
Total Points: 4,741,701,087,089.04
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

damn so many people calling Froch a ***** in this thread for not wanting a rematch with Ward.

The same guy who told his promoter he didnt want an easy payday in Nottingham against a no-name and went out looking Bute. The only guy with enough power at SMW to put him in intensive care. Straight after fighting Ward, Johnson, AA, Kessler, Dirrel, Taylor and Pascal. With no chumps in between.

I wish everyone in boxing was as big a ***** as Froch. So he doesnt want to rematch Ward, big deal.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:09 PM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 79,985,575,032.27
i like ur avatar - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
...I'm wondering IF Froch REALLY said this or maybe he was misquoted...sounds strange coming from such a prideful warrior like Froch
Carl was not misquoted. I said I listened to the interview....I heard every word. That's why I started this thread. I didn't think Carl of all people would come up with such lame excuse why he wouldn't want to fight him.