Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Malius
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Malius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond reputeMalius has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 103,256.78
Thanks for reading my cotto rant, lol, u didnt like it and im happy you responded with your lie, lol, peace and cotto is not a king, lol, fact - Tha_Greatest 

I would say people missed alot of good boxing because they were too busy looking at PPV numbers.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Fury
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond reputeFury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,530,962,925.75
Total Points: 29,530,997,368.22
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - I'm so sorry 

Juan Manuel Marquez and James Toney.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:46 PM
sammiza567
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 sammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond reputesammiza567 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 950.46
Total Points: 1,050,044,958.42
kick this idiot - Freedom. 

when it comes down to it i will talk about one of the purest boxers i have ever watched nicknamed pretty boy. i will tell of how the beast from the philipinnes swept through boxing like a storm. of an unbreakable man by the name of marquez. ill talk about the great featherweights. of hopkins and how he did the unthinkable.of a man they called sugar and another who was golden since he was a boy. that the thunder made the lightning look tame. and most of all, i will remember that superheroes are real. that i lived in the time of superman.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:05 PM
26 and Live
Contender

Rep Power: 4 26 and Live is a jewel in the rough26 and Live is a jewel in the rough26 and Live is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 16,130.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiza567 View Post
when it comes down to it i will talk about one of the purest boxers i have ever watched nicknamed pretty boy. i will tell of how the beast from the philipinnes swept through boxing like a storm. of an unbreakable man by the name of marquez. ill talk about the great featherweights. of hopkins and how he did the unthinkable.of a man they called sugar and another who was golden since he was a boy. that the thunder made the lightning look tame. and most of all, i will remember that superheroes are real. that i lived in the time of superman.
Lol... Great post!!
Old 05-12-2012, 02:17 PM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 24 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,798,771,520,393.96
Total Points: 59,798,771,677,679.46
_4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 
pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin 
The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx2013 View Post
Lets say you are sitting with your kids/grand kids,what POSITIVE things would you have to say about this era of boxing,what fights would you talk about,what fighters would you hold in the greatest regard?
First of all, which era? Define a start/stop point. If you are a teenager, I don't even want to know what you think of as an "era". But it would surely be different from many of the rest of us.
But to humor myself, the only positive is that I got to witness the legendary careers of Floyd and Oscar.

The negatives are more important for my offspring to know. I also witnessed the deterioration of the fanbase of boxing with the rise of Manny. Also an era of ducking and catchweights.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 233,621.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26 and Live View Post
Lol... Great post!!
I would say it was a time of media made super boxers, but lacked the grittiness of prior eras. I would make Pac and Holyfield as exceptions to the rule.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:38 PM
da_beast
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 da_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant futureda_beast has a brilliant future
Bank: 680,647,194.60
Total Points: 758,656,052.86
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mr E Mann 

I will tell my kids that although mayweather and manny were the ones getting all the spot light that there were other tremendous boxers who suffered because of the media hype between them...

I will tell them the end of my era started with the birth of andre ward's quest for p4p no.1

I will tell them of hopkins, marquez and his insane counter punching , oscar, winky, mayorga's insane antics, margarito's cheating... Shane mosely defying the odds against margs, Gamboa's insane skills, and most of all about the ultimate blood and guts warrior Arturo "Thunder" Gatti who my son Is named after... Ohhh yeah and Winky... To show them how important a weapon a tight defence and good jab is.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Wiley Hyena
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Wiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond reputeWiley Hyena has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 233,621.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_beast View Post
I will tell my kids that although mayweather and manny were the ones getting all the spot light that there were other tremendous boxers who suffered because of the media hype between them...

I will tell them the end of my era started with the birth of andre ward's quest for p4p no.1

I will tell them of hopkins, marquez and his insane counter punching , oscar, winky, mayorga's insane antics, margarito's cheating... Shane mosely defying the odds against margs, Gamboa's insane skills, and most of all about the ultimate blood and guts warrior Arturo "Thunder" Gatti who my son Is named after... Ohhh yeah and Winky... To show them how important a weapon a tight defence and good jab is.
Dont forget about Kostya Tszu. No mention of this era is complete without him.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:52 PM
PhooLzRUs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond reputePhooLzRUs has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,122.32

Quote:
sammiza567

Swag...............
Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 220 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,484,587,234,214,188,941,312.00
Total Points: 1,484,587,234,214,188,941,312.00
Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- 
Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- 
Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

ya'll may say things aint great now.but when you get older you will appreciate it alot more in retrospect