Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-12-2012, 12:19 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 735,548.17
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 
Default razor ruddock talking comeback again

http://www.********boxing.com/news.p...71&more=1James Slater - For some time now, there has been talk of a ring return planned by 1990***8217;s heavyweight star Donovan ***8220;Razor***8221; Ruddock. The Canadian powerhouse himself stated that he would be returning to the ring, even appearing on a video (which wound up on You Tube), looking to be in shape and as ready to fight as he could be at age 48. But then nothing happened - which, fans felt, was maybe for the best..

But Ruddock seems determined to fight again, and the latest word is that the man who once rumbled with Mike Tyson (twice), Lennox Lewis and Tommy Morrison, is weighing around 215-pounds and is aiming at winning back the Canadian heavyweight belt.

As is almost always the case when an ageing, former champ or contender sets off on a trip down the road back, Ruddock says he is ***8220;Stronger and faster***8221; now, and that he is ***8220;In the best shape of my life.***8221; Razor, who last boxed in 2001 (a win over Egerton Marcus, to capture the Canadian strap) went further, stating that he now realises he ***8220;wasn***8217;t in shape when fighting Tyson.***8221;

Speaking with The Toronto Star, Ruddock, 38-5-1(29) says he wants his old title back first, before moving on to something bigger.

***8220;I didn***8217;t lose it, I just left it,***8221; Razor said of the Canadian belt. ***8220;I***8217;m looking for a fight like yesterday. I***8217;m not doing this for money. I***8217;m doing this because I want to do it. If I go in there and I lose one fight, by any means, then I realise I***8217;m off, I***8217;m wrong and I***8217;m going to give it a walk. This is a dangerous sport and I***8217;m putting 100-percent into it.***8221;

Ruddock says he is ***8220;disappointed***8221; by today***8217;s heavyweight division, and he is aiming to become the oldest ever champ, adding ***8220;panache and punching power***8221; to the weight class as he does so. Ruddock is still looking for licence approval, as well as for a comeback foe and a date, yet he has his eyes on a fight with Neven Pajkic (***8220;Sadly for him, he***8217;s wearing the belt I want,***8221; Razor said of his countryman).

Personally, I***8217;ll be surprised if Ruddock gets that far, much less as far as he is ultimately aiming: ***8220;I***8217;ll be putting Tyson Fury, Chris Arreola, Dereck Chisora, David Haye, Bermain Stiverne, Seth Mitchell, and Tomasz Adamek on the exact same pudding diet too.***8221;

And then: ***8220;After I feast on the appetizers, I***8217;ll dive in for two helpings of Chicken Kiev. The older brother (Vitali) avoided me 11 years ago, and now he has to pay. The younger one (Wladimir) just bores me. I***8217;ll have to knock him out also.***8221;

How delusional is Ruddock, who is also embroiled in a legal wrangling regarding the ***8220;Smash***8221; Trash compactor he invented some years back? He does look to have shed the pounds, at least judging by the photos that are out there on the net, but has Razor even sparred any decent rounds yet?

Ruddock***8217;s name still rings a bell with the fans, yet the one-time star***8217;s past glories came a long, long time ago.

the link is sensored...

Last edited by joe strong; 05-12-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-12-2012, 12:21 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,183,896,836,379,286,528.00
Total Points: 2,183,896,836,469,430,016.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

I still can't believe this is a legit story. Seriously.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:27 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
I still can't believe this is a legit story. Seriously.
Donovan "Razor" Ruddock is ready to reclaim the Canadian Heavyweight crown as the 48 year-old is expected to officially announce a comeback Saturday night in Mississauga.
Ruddock who faced off and lost against the likes of Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Tommy Morrison back in the day is saying all the right things for now and is said to be 211 pounds and aiming for Canadian champion Neven Pajkic and then of course the Klitschko brothers who of course ôavoidedö him 11 years ago.
Weĺre warned via press release that this is not a stereotypical comeback and that the man who retired as Canadian heavyweight champion with a shoulder injury in 2001 wants at least three fights this summer before Pajkic. Three fights in a summer of course would make him the most active heavyweight in the country.

this is from canadian boxings news...
Old 05-12-2012, 12:32 PM
joe strong
average joe

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...TjEaiswFzD0xEA
Old 05-12-2012, 02:11 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 599,994,563,822,299,136.00
Total Points: 599,994,573,822,395,136.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Maybe he could win the Canadian heavyweight bragging championship. If he couldn't do it at 30 he ain't doing it at 48.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:49 PM
joe strong
average joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Maybe he could win the Canadian heavyweight bragging championship. If he couldn't do it at 30 he ain't doing it at 48.
the funny thing is i'm canadian & if he has even a little left in the tank, he could fight neven pajkic for the title or tye fields(#1 contender)for the vacant belt if pajkic vacates it. the fields fight could be in edmonton. ruddock was suppose to fight tyson here but after greg paige dropped tyson sparring he pulled out & instead of rescheduling he went to japan to fight douglas & the rest is history.