Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
lx!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 lx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,702.58
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Pernels D, Chavez sr chin, Gattis heart or Israel Vasquez... With titos power.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2012, 01:15 PM
B Phontain
Contender

Rep Power: 3 B Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,162,575,282.47
Total Points: 115,166,096,744.99

I mean Ruben Olivares was a monster. I think like somewhere in the vicinity of his first 50 fights was by k.o. They called him the flyweight with a heavyweight punch lol. Could u imagine if with all of mayweathers abilities, he hit like tyson at welter? str8 monster..lol

I mean but if you don't think that is enough, what about mayweather with Shavers power at 130/135?
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
ab4life
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these partsab4life is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 82,787.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Phontain View Post
I mean Ruben Olivares was a monster. I think like somewhere in the vicinity of his first 50 fights was by k.o. They called him the flyweight with a heavyweight punch lol. Could u imagine if with all of mayweathers abilities, he hit like tyson at welter? str8 monster..lol

I mean but if you don't think that is enough, what about mayweather with Shavers power at 130/135?
Would most def be a highly avoided fighter. Lol. I wonder how much having that kind of power would change a defensive minded fighter? Would you be as defensive if you knew you could chop down a tree with your fists and would you become more open to take punches? Just an unrelated side thought
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
GOD-FR33
Pacman is a coward

Rep Power: 10 GOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond reputeGOD-FR33 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,124,748,459.03
Total Points: 34,280,111,411.40
garbage poster - Body Movin' 
Send a message via ICQ to GOD-FR33
Default Leonard........

In my opinion Sugar Ray Leonard was the perfect fighter and had no weaknesses. He would have out-classed Robinson. People get too wrapped up in how many fights he had but the truth is, could he have fought that many times in any other era? I didn't think so. He was great and ahead of his time but he had major flaws that a more atheletic and tactful fighter would have taken advantage of.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:42 PM
lx!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 lx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,702.58
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
In my opinion Sugar Ray Leonard was the perfect fighter and had no weaknesses. He would have out-classed Robinson. People get too wrapped up in how many fights he had but the truth is, could he have fought that many times in any other era? I didn't think so. He was great and ahead of his time but he had major flaws that a more atheletic and tactful fighter would have taken advantage of.
Couldn't agree more IMO SRL was the perfect fighther... Had it all.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
niallcollins
Contender

Rep Power: 0 niallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these partsniallcollins is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,022.29

mayweather with tyson ko power
Old 05-11-2012, 01:48 PM
B Phontain
Contender

Rep Power: 3 B Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,162,575,282.47
Total Points: 115,166,096,744.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab4life View Post
Would most def be a highly avoided fighter. Lol. I wonder how much having that kind of power would change a defensive minded fighter? Would you be as defensive if you knew you could chop down a tree with your fists and would you become more open to take punches? Just an unrelated side thought
I dont think i would. I'd be tryna kill people lol. But i was looking at it from a counter puncher with some of the best timing and most accurate punches in the history of the sports point of view.....If i had power like that and KNEW that when you missed i was pretty much gonna connect somewhere...well, then i think i wouldn't mind opening up a little more to lure you in, knowing that all i need is to land a few pull counters right down the pipe. Besides, i chose 130/135 because floyd wasn't as safety first as he is in the higher weights.