Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 AM
WeedHead
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,936.27

just watched the whole thing through, Peterson laughing and joking at the end saying I'll be back in the ring soon, it seemed like he was just laughing at the fact he got caught.. serious "ok you got me moment" right there.. surely he'll get banned for some time, maybe life?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2012, 06:02 AM
chav
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 chav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond reputechav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,245,360,656,874,195.00
Total Points: 3,245,360,656,883,681.50
for the times when you don't have a man - Freedom. Cheers m8 - Manny_ate_myDog for being a freedom fighter! - JAB5239 thanks for making me a billionaire again! cheers - Prawn Cornelius Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas my brotha! - jose830 You too, bud! - yoz thanks for the quick payment Papi! - jose830 coco pop lmao! thanks for the pics - jose830 Here's a fish in return papi! - jose830 
What's up papi! Long time Here's a burger the yank way to eat lol - jose830 and a healthy milkshake to wash it down - jose830 it has been a while geezer!!! hope your keeping good bro. - HUGH JASS Morning C-Dog, have a brew on me. - HUGH JASS Jesus dude,good to see around! - HughJass 
god bless you homie, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojak95 View Post
chav. is that nigel benn in your avatar ?

WARRIOR !!!
Yes mate, it's Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
but if it's natural then it's not really a drug?
Taken from wiki "A drug broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function"

He used drugs. He got Benefit and he didn't tell anyone. He cheated
Old 05-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 18 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,490,440,016,750.11
Total Points: 5,501,538,973,655.44
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk. View Post
He's so honest he didn't report the fact that he was doing it until it showed up in the test?

No one's that stupid surely?
Well, maybe he is that stupid. Only reason why I give him the benefit of the doubt, other than him seeming like and honorable man, is because his camp was the one that pushed for random testing. But like I said, I could be wrong.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Rep Power: 18 Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Why not Margarito? Cause he beat Cotto?
Because I think Marg would know if his trainer was loading his wraps. Peterson is at least owning up to his mistake and not just claiming ignorance like Marg. Also, from my observations surrounding the wraps scandal, I've come to the conclusion that Marg was guilty and had used them against Cotto.

And also, unlike Peterson, Marg doesn't show a shred of honor but instead looks and sounds like a criminal, especially when being pressed about the scandal.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Slyboots
MarGODito

Be Joyful - Gift Giver 

And the more I read about this and gather bits and pieces of the story, the more inclined I am to think that Lamont was trying to cheat. I guess that random test request just really bit them in the ass.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Mirage MGM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these partsMirage MGM is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,977.22

Quote:
obviosuly a blood test isnt enough.
they will have to do a lie detector test
as well

first thing they can do is ask mayweather 'are you afraid of manny pacquiao'?

rotfl
hahaha that was funny
Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 AM
salitap4p#1
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 salitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond reputesalitap4p#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,056,833.71

I don't think he intentionally tried to cheat.

No one is so stupid to request more stringent testing while deliberately taking a substance which the tests are designed to find.

He also tore Khan up on the inside as Khan has no inside game. Peterson knows that as does Hunter. You don't need roids to make Khan crap on the inside and exploit him.

It seems beyond stupid to take such substances when you know how to beat this guy and it doesn't involve the need to take them.

Maybe Peterson and his team are more stupid than I think and I'm completely wrong.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:14 AM
WeedHead
Banned

Total Points: 9,936.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
I don't think he intentionally tried to cheat.

No one is so stupid to request more stringent testing while deliberately taking a substance which the tests are designed to find.

He also tore Khan up on the inside as Khan has no inside game. Peterson knows that as does Hunter. You don't need roids to make Khan crap on the inside and exploit him.

It seems beyond stupid to take such substances when you know how to beat this guy and it doesn't involve the need to take them.

Maybe Peterson and his team are more stupid than I think and I'm completely wrong.
Are you aware Peterson was drugged up for the first Khan fight? You say you don't need them but Peterson was on them for the first fight too. I seriously doubt he would have been able to fight like that on the inside against Khan if he hadn't been juiced up. He basically had an unfair strength advantage in that fight, under normal circumstances he wouldn't have been able to fight like that for the full 12.. no way..
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
kojak95
Banned

Rep Power: 0 kojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond reputekojak95 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,597.05

obviosuly a blood test isnt enough.
they will have to do a lie detector test
as well

first thing they can do is ask mayweather 'are you afraid of manny pacquiao'?

rotfl
hahaha that was funny

maywaether's response will be ' take the test , take the test '
Old 05-11-2012, 08:27 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,353,299.94
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Next thing youll be telling me LP is that you lost interest in woman as your testoterone was so low and you had no libido and cant grow facial hair.

Last edited by hugh grant; 05-11-2012 at 08:30 AM.