Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,121,892.07
Total Points: 1,849,714,452.17
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Rich Man View Post
Blind dates set up by close family members who pay for everything > regular dating.
And how does that work?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Oxn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Oxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,166,711,195,719.16
Total Points: 51,167,711,340,868.64

Trust me, you are lucky you dont know what dating is.

Its literally the biggest game and waste of time.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:45 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,163,706,915,755.56
Total Points: 88,163,721,390,726.69
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

I actually used to have a Swedish girlfriend for a while. I meet her at a bar so she had already gotten herself drunk without me having to spend any money on her. She and her friend came over after the bar with this other random guy at the bar...and the rest pretty much went the way you described in you first post come to think about it. She was very pretty and looked like the typical Swedish chick...but she was such a lousy lay. Sometimes I used to have to hold a mirror under her nose to check if she was still breathing. I finally after sometime told her how frustrating sex was with her and she started to cry and ran out of my apt. That was end of of our relationship. Her and this Japanese girlfriend that I had were the 2 lousiest lays of my entire life. I meet the Japanese girl in my elevator where I was living at the time. I had exactly 6 floors to ask her out and she accepted. This was no "Gone with the Wind" courtship. I took her for dinner and drinks that night and home for a boning. I boned her off and on for about 6 months (she spoke very little English so fortunately I didn't have to speak to her very much). In all that time she never put her hand on my cock once...and heaven forbid put it in her mouth. She was just like the Swedish chick and it had exactly the same outcome. I finally out of frustration told her what a lousy lay she was and she to ran out of my apt crying. The only good thing about her was that she was a short elevator ride away and I never had to talk to her or spend much money on her. She was also quite good looking and one of the the few Asian women I have seen with big natural titties.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,121,892.07
Total Points: 1,849,714,452.17
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
I actually used to have a Swedish girlfriend for a while. I meet her at a bar so she had already gotten herself drunk without me having to spend any money on her. She and her friend came over after the bar with this other random guy at the bar...and the rest pretty much went the way you described in you first post come to think about it. She was very pretty and looked like the typical Swedish chick...but she was such a lousy lay. Sometimes I used to have to hold a mirror under her nose to check if she was still breathing. I finally after sometime told her how frustrating sex was with her and she started to cry and ran out of my apt. That was end of of our relationship. Her and this Japanese girlfriend that I had were the 2 lousiest lays of my entire life. I meet the Japanese girl in my elevator where I was living at the time. I had exactly 6 floors to ask her out and she accepted. This was no "Gone with the Wind" courtship. I took her for dinner and drinks that night and home for a boning. I boned her off and on for about 6 months (she spoke very little English so fortunately I didn't have to speak to her very much). In all that time she never put her hand on my cock once...and heaven forbid put it in her mouth. She was just like the Swedish chick and it had exactly the same outcome. I finally out of frustration told her what a lousy lay she was and she to ran out of my apt crying. The only good thing about her was that she was a short elevator ride away and I never had to talk to her or spend much money on her. She was also quite good looking and one of the the few Asian women I have seen with big natural titties.
HAHAHA another brilliant post!

Yeah, Swedish girls can be pretty frustrating in the bed.
Was with this weird girl that was so stiff and tense, made no sound.
it was pretty uncomfortable and awkward and she didn't make any eye contact like she was ashamed or something.
I barely came.
have had wanks better than that.

Funny, Sweden is very liberal when it comes to sex in general but the girls are so prudish you would think that it was a deeply religious country (which its not)
Old 05-10-2012, 11:05 PM
WARQUEZ
World Class™

Rep Power: 25 WARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond reputeWARQUEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,682,214,407,301.13
Total Points: 24,779,244,051,765.98
Thirsty? - ??? Top man! - komodo thanks - Starof David No Message - Starof David gift - MANGLER 
Cheers - Even Money No Message - MANIAC310 No Message - dan_cov thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 good poster - thuggery 
Those points really got me into the site and forums. Thanks again. - Augustane Nice avi :fing02: - jose830 Good man - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden NINER NATION :beerchug: - -jose- 
For a stand up guy =] - Tyler_Durden World Class Poster - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
And how does that work?
Well for me, it's always been my sister initiating the conversation saying "Ya know I have this friend that's single..." she knows what I like in a woman so I trust her. We end up meeting up at my sister's place and it goes from there. Usually dinner and some dancing, maybe a concert here or there. Sometimes a van fuck if we hit it off good.

My sister always gives me money for the dinner the next day so it's all good. My last three GFs including the one I have now I met thanks to my sister.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Mighty_Windir
Metal Elitist

Rep Power: 15 Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,736,698,393.43
Total Points: 122,730,718,691.23
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Send a message via MSN to Mighty_Windir

Completely off topic but I always wanted to visit Sweden
Old 05-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Luffy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Luffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,768,641,757,045.06
Total Points: 106,768,641,781,692.59
Thanks for the points, you're a quality poster and I respect you. - Niño De Oro here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy New Year. - Round 1 I can't green you again yet, and you have more points than I do ... don't be greedy! :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Best 24/7 ever - Jeff Da Maori have an apple - bigsmoothh 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PACnPBFsuck Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

i need a lesson in it too.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,039,422,018,442.09
Total Points: 247,570,904,692,516.09
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Europe rules in this regard.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:52 AM
MARKBNLV
Im A Mark

Rep Power: 107 MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,589,721,271.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
So I live in this cold place called Sweden...
The concept of dating doesn't exist here .
Not even joking.
There isn't even a Swedish word for date...

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

So, guys explain to me how you do it in the US or Uk..
How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a date?
How do you set it up?
Where do you usually go?

explain!
Sounds like your system of things is fcking awesome.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Rocky...
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,633,049,604,077.73
Total Points: 3,633,049,608,872.36
You are my Larsson, my Henrik Larsson, You make me happy when skies are grey! - Brüno We could have Shearer but he's a wanker So please don't take my Larsson away! - Brüno one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore C'mon the Hoops. - Sir Tom Jones 'mon the hoops! - Mr. Green 
Celtic - texanballer Drink up man - mangler Cheers mate .Found better odds - alza1988 Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal 
Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP 
Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ¡¡WARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
Completely off topic but I always wanted to visit Sweden
Come vist with me, since jose done a runner