Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,121,892.07
Total Points: 1,849,716,048.17
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 
Default Explain dating to me

So I live in this cold place called Sweden...
The concept of dating doesn't exist here .
Not even joking.
There isn't even a Swedish word for date...

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

So, guys explain to me how you do it in the US or Uk..
How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a date?
How do you set it up?
Where do you usually go?

explain!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,894,706,168,563,884.00
Total Points: 20,994,706,168,568,568.00
sorry for red k - Tha_Greatest Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV 
Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 
WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
So I live in this cold place called Sweden...
The concept of dating doesn't exist here .
Not even joking.

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a date?
How do you set it up?
Where do you usually go?

explain!
thats the exact approach ive always taken and it generally works. I dont know about "dating"
Old 05-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Rocky...
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,932,529,730,329.00
Total Points: 3,932,529,738,798.12
We could have Shearer but he's a wanker So please don't take my Larsson away! - Brüno one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore C'mon the Hoops. - Sir Tom Jones 'mon the hoops! - Mr. Green Celtic - texanballer 
Drink up man - mangler Cheers mate .Found better odds - alza1988 Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* 
Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- Great non cowardly poster F*** the cowards - Resilient 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ¡¡WARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP 

Quote:
So I live in this cold place called Sweden...The concept of dating doesn't exist here .
Not even joking.

How do you set it up?
Where do you usually go?

explain!
could alwasy goback to where you came from and marry one of your cousins, just friendly advice friend
Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 247 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,503,184,245,701,671,387,136.00
Total Points: 5,503,199,045,714,017,517,568.00
a great day for cotto fans having just beat sergio! - jas For our Cotto victory - jazluvr Latte on me homie. Thanks again - Cleto_Reyes Gracias - Scott.Weiland Thanks homie - CASA DE COMBATE 
e-points betting Rival deserves some Respect - jas to a generous poster - jas For 95,this would of cooled it down - HughJass You're the Superman of laughter !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... 
To store your riches. It's a state of the art safe that kills anyone w/o authorized access, lol. - jazluvr This one's on me - led Back at ya bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter No Message - HughJass Donation - HughJass 
Bird Sht-t Medal - -Kev- PMSL it wouldn't let me green you but this is well deserved. - HughJass what a generous man - sugarsmosley Top man homie. - HughJass youre the man carnal - Cleto_Reyes 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

Worddddd!!!!!

I'm moving to Sweden...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky... View Post
could alwasy goback to where you came from and marry one of your cousins, just friendly advice friend
Why don't you go and play with your bagpipe and go stab someone.
I know how stab happy you Scottish people can be .
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Rocky...
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Rocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond reputeRocky... has a reputation beyond repute
We could have Shearer but he's a wanker So please don't take my Larsson away! - Brüno one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore C'mon the Hoops. - Sir Tom Jones 'mon the hoops! - Mr. Green Celtic - texanballer 
Drink up man - mangler Cheers mate .Found better odds - alza1988 Watch Celtic lose on this - El Pachuco I Hope Sobriety is working out for you ! - The RealDeal Goolies - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Thx for hook up, ballin time :D - kyshenko team HOOPS - rorymac Cheers - JoeWbbmest311 St. Paddy! :) - I ♥ RVP Cubaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :) - *Boss Lady* 
Cuba, Cuba, Cuba, Cuba! NOW! :D - *Boss Lady* :love: - *Boss Lady* It's almost that day again, Happy St. Paddy's day :kiss: - Bossy :love: - -jose- Great non cowardly poster F*** the cowards - Resilient 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - siablo14 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - BritishBoxing92 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ¡¡WARGARITO!! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - D.I.E.S.E.L Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - I ♥ RVP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
Worddddd!!!!!

I'm moving to Sweden...
if your moving to swdeen then am moving to sweden ffs they let you in they betteer let me in
Old 05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Rocky...
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Why don't you go and play with your bagpipe and go stab someone.
I know how stab happy you Scottish people can be .
now thats just pure nasty tut tut, what would allah say to that.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
Worddddd!!!!!

I'm moving to Sweden...
Boring country to be honest...
The girls are hard to get and people are not very social.
That's why many here drink every weekend to be able to socialize with people.
Pick-up is taken literal here...
You literally Pick a girl UP from the floor and go fu'ck here in someones bedroom.

The girls are fu'cking gorgeous though
Old 05-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky... View Post
now thats just pure nasty tut tut, what would allah say to that.
Not muslim but seriously...
Wtf is wrong with you?
I have seen you trying to flame in multiple treads now.
Why are you trying to get banned?

gtfo out of my tread fu'cking weirdo
Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,806,186,542,302.21
Total Points: 7,421,837,783,898.37
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Good God Sweden must be the greatest place on the planet!