Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Money_May
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 57 Money_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond reputeMoney_May has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,019,388,788,213,746.00
Total Points: 5,021,543,044,954,941.00
:love: - Bossy :love: Cause you're super, man :P - Bossy Finishing the row off :D - Bossy :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Guy with a GIGANTIC Heart. - afiln the power of truth! - Panginoon My mateeeeeeeee :kiss: - Bossy 10000 post...drink up! - jose830 10000 posts! Congrats.. - ABOSWORTH 
Congrats! - Terrel Happy 10k babes and I know what tomo is :P - Bossy Cheers bro! - dan_cov The real Money May! - dan_cov May-kin' it rain - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. thanks :beerchug: - jose830 A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 a man who knows his football - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
I will be honest, this has been in the back of my mind for awhile

considering how Khan been crying and trying to do what ever he can to reverse that decision and the fact that since losing that fight his chances of getting a shot against Mayweather has become slim

YOU NEVER KNOW! Boxing is so corrupt...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!
SMH team Peterson admitted taking the pellets? Wtf has that gotta do with being set up?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2012, 03:24 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 19 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,075,297,541,043.69
Total Points: 2,204,966,470,438.08
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

At first Peterson didn't remember taking anything then he claimed that he had a prescription for the drugs.

He isn't being railroaded, it is as simple as him getting his hand caught in the cookie jar. If the roles were reversed and Khan got busted taking PEDs people would be on Khan's case.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Uns
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Uns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond reputeUns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,154,988,585.10
I'm shit.  But thanks anyway. - Southpaw Stinger To our fearless leader - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Khan and GBP obviously used their influence over the hapless Keith Kizer and VADA to get out of the fight w/ Peterson.

Just like when they "used their influence" on Joe Cortez. Biggest bunch of crooks in boxing. For all of his proclamations, Khan never wanted the rematch and now he got what he wanted by crying Richard Schaefer who obviously made some wire transfers from his Swiss accounts.
WTF you talking about fool. Peterson was the one who asked for the random testing.

Khan wanted the rematch badly and has spent a lot of money training in the Philipines and flying people out there to spar. A lot of UK fans have paid tcikets and flights too.

He also won't get paid until another fight is found.

I troll the troll troll. Much love.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,310,423.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
These drug testing organizations are the biggest frauds. Everyone knows the Olympics guys, the Commissions, etc. are up for sale to the highest bidder.

Pretty sure you can bid on Keith Kizer on EBay.
I want to marry you.

Obama is on board.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
S H O B O X
Showman

Rep Power: 11 S H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,297,608.42
Total Points: 8,314,665.40
Got you a beer homie - Kevin Jesus Your sig is hilarious - The Scientist No Message - street bully Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. Merry Christmas bro ! - Cotto-Rulez 
Merry Xmas - mangler Haha its a secret that not too many posters know yet - ASH KETCHUM have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fiend 

Quote:
considering how Khan been crying and trying to do what ever he can to reverse that decision and the fact that since losing that fight his chances of getting a shot against Mayweather has become slim

YOU NEVER KNOW!
This is a prime example of the sheer stupidity and willful ignorance some people have on this site .

Did you even think this post through ?

What's more likely? Peterson's b*tch ass cheating , or organisations such as NSAC and VADA colluding to give Peterson a fake test ? Completely destroying their reputations over Khan of all people ? Do you know the parameters of undertaking such pure fraud? Get real.

Have you not heard any statements from Peterson's camp admitting to taking the pills?
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,307,636,347.79
Total Points: 284,413,992,532.94
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
I will be honest, this has been in the back of my mind for awhile

YOU NEVER KNOW! Boxing is so corrupt...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!
dude, the guy and his team have admitted to taking testosterone.
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,403,382.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

Michael, Doug or Lem ***8207; @ringmagazine

Lem: Arum: "He should get a license to fight. After talking to Barry Hunter, he had a deficiency." #boxing

Lem: "He has a very low testosterone level, which could be very dangerous, and doctors at Johns Hopkins gave him..

Lem: "organic testosterone to bring his level to the level of a normal person. Nothing high or elevated, etc."

Lem: "That's perfectly legal. But you've got to then apply for what they call a therapeutic use exemption [TUE].

Lem: "They never had heard of a TUE, so he didn't call that to the attention of the D.C. Athletic Commission."

Lem: "So when he took the piss test, obviously, he passed, because his testosterone was not elevated...."

Lem: "to an alarming level. And that testosterone was in his system when they did the surprise test in March."

Lem: "And then the testosterone was not elevated, but when you do Carbon Isotope Ration testing..."

Lem: "You can determine whether determine whether there is an artificial testosterone in your system."

ichael, Doug or Lem ***8207; @ringmagazine

Lem: "That's the whole f--king story. Believe me, it's..." #boxing
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Lem: "This thing is f--king, with all of this crazy drug testing, and sor forth, it's very, very unfair.."

Lem: "This is very unfair. This kid, if they had known about the therapeutic use exemption, they would have gotten one

Lem: "But they had never heard of it." #boxing
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Lem: "It wasn't quacks who were giving them this s--t, it was doctors from Johns Hopkins..." #boxing
Old 05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,663.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uns View Post
WTF you talking about fool. Peterson was the one who asked for the random testing.
Duhhhh. Lamont Peterson is totally clean, that's why he asked for Random Testing.

He should have known that Keith Kizer and VADA were allegedly on Richard Schaefer's payroll. Everybody in boxing know you can bid on VADA officials on Ebay.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,310,423.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartBears View Post
Been saying this for a long time, USADA is one of the most corrupt organization out there. It just depends who orders the test and how much they pay for results.
USADA (and the PhD's who run it) would gladly throw away their reputations to protect Floyd.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:30 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,805,663.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartBears View Post
Been saying this for a long time, USADA is one of the most corrupt organization out there. It just depends who orders the test and how much they pay for results.
Of course. Everybody in boxing knows they predetermine the results.

It's the same thing in the Olympics all these so-called Drug Testing organizations, they are completely corrupt and there have been problems like this going back decades and decades. Back to the Soviet Union.

This is par for the course for these so-called Drug Testing agencies.

I guarantee you Lamont Peterson is 100% clean.