Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many old school boxers might have used PEDS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many old school boxers might have used PEDS?

I was wondering, back in the days not many boxers were accused of using PED'S and not many tests were offered for whatever reason being lack of technology or pride from the opponent. How many boxers from the past might have used some type of PED's?

Probably a lot more than we think

Comment

Agree......

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      Probably a lot more than we think

Comment

I'm pretty sure in the 80s and early 90s everyone was using them. Most boxers in that era had unreal athleticism.

Comment

Lots its always been rampart in boxing because the testing is so weak , I know of 2 commonwealth champs that took dexamethasone before title fights and both were cut and did not bleed , commentators were saying how good the corners were , it was the dex , stops capillary bleeding like a tap being turned of .

Comment

Baseball got introduced to PED's during the 70's. I'm sure that around the time of Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, PED's got big in boxing probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Eg714 View Post
              I'm pretty sure in the 80s and early 90s everyone was using them. Most boxers in that era had unreal athleticism.
              This. The fab hour (Ray Leonard, hagler, etc) were definitely roiding. That's why their fights were so epic.

Comment

We will never know man...............thats why all fighters should be randomly tested year round

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
                  This. The fab hour (Ray Leonard, hagler, etc) were definitely roiding. That's why their fights were so epic.
                  well Ray and Hagler were yoked on cocaine

Comment

Pretty sure Tyson was.

Comment

Working...
                    X