Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-07-2012, 01:27 PM
irvingns
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,779.60

Canelo should fight the Berto Vs Ortiz Winner
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2012, 01:28 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 107,818,760,929,851.34
Total Points: 168,568,151,281,943.81
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
I think there is a better chance that Canelo fights Quintana instead of Kirkland.
This is probably the more probably match up after Kirkland. I can see them building up a hype out of it, the first man to beat Williams, the whole Purto Rico-Mexico rivalry like you said and just finished KOing Latimore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
JCC isn't a bigger draw to Mexicans or Americans lol.

Right now Kirkland/Canelo is probably the more favorable and fan-friendly match up, (and im almost positive Lara or Vanes will be on the undercard, or both). However, I think theres a really good chance Canelo faces Quintana next.

After JCC disposes of Andy Lee and Canelo fights again in September, I think they should start pushing for a match up between the two before any talks of a Cotto, Pacquiao or Mayweather.
I didn't think so. I don't really care who Lara fights but if they wanna give him a shot at Canelo like the WBC said he SHOULD be the co main event. If Top Rank and GBP don't come to an agreement we can always get Lara-Quintana too while Canelo fights Kirkland. That's of course if Kirkland is ready by September.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
JCC JR is the El Dinero de Vaca.

Canela is the Old Hombre de Stupido.
Your spanish is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
Id prefer Lara vs Angulo in the undercard
That would be a good match up too and worthy of a PPV but Angulo has those immigration problems. So most likely not gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
It better not be Alvarez-Quintana. While that wouldn't be a terrible fight, given Quintana winning a decent fight on the biggest PPV fight of the year, it's not even close to PPV Main Event worthy.

They should do something like this......

Alvarez-Kirkland
Molina-Williams
Lara-Vanes
Quintana-Dzinziruk

That'd be great. It won't happen like that, probably not even close. But that'd be my pick.
Lol dude, you be listing like dream match ups for PPV's. You know we ain't gonna get that type of PPV all stacked up. Remember it's supposed to be main event good, co main even decent then the last 2 ok/sh1tty.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,074,890,925,493.24
Total Points: 3,084,891,003,471.81
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

Canelo headlines not because of his record but simply because he is a huge moneymaker. I am in the minority, but I think Canelo is a very good fighter, that may become a great fighter. I think this not because he has beaten anybody that good, but because of the skills, heart, and dedication to his craft that I think I see in him.I would love to see him fight Kirkland and then the Lara vs. Vanes winner. I think he beats them both. Mosley says he is ready for the best and he should know.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Canelo headlines not because of his record but simply because he is a huge moneymaker. I am in the minority, but I think Canelo is a very good fighter, that may become a great fighter. I think this not because he has beaten anybody that good, but because of the skills, heart, and dedication to his craft that I think I see in him.I would love to see him fight Kirkland and then the Lara vs. Vanes winner. I think he beats them both. Mosley says he is ready for the best and he should know.
Im a fan of Canelo and I can't agree with you or Mosley. He hasn't fought anybody yet who has given him a fight and it's not cause he's that 'good'. It's just cause he's been fighting sh1tty opposition/washed up fighters. He made the Mosley fight look KINDA competitive and Mosley is SHOT.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 116 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,747,231,275,161.01
Total Points: 6,747,231,378,591.42
one for the road bro - led Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ 
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Canelo still has no business headlining a ppv event, at all.
Seeing as the guy rakes in the buys, I think you would be wrong in that assumption.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 116 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,747,231,275,161.01
Total Points: 6,747,231,378,591.42
one for the road bro - led Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ 
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Agree..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Im a fan of Canelo and I can't agree with you or Mosley. He hasn't fought anybody yet who has given him a fight and it's not cause he's that 'good'. It's just cause he's been fighting sh1tty opposition/washed up fighters. He made the Mosley fight look KINDA competitive and Mosley is SHOT.
What fukin fight were you watching? It was hard to watch, I thought the fight should have been stopped and they should have saved Mosley from himself. He was taking a serious beating, it wasn't competitive in the least.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
ny123
WBGC GOLD CHAMPION

Rep Power: 23 ny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,392,721,208,815.57
Total Points: 1,393,780,308,661.86
you'll need it after Rafa and El dinero vaca end PR boxing ;) - Dick Buffman 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Canelo vs Kirkland and Cotto vs Bundrage. If Cotto and Canelo win they could fight next summer in MSG on the eve of the PR parade.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
shemmue
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 shemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these partsshemmue is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,372.57

cotto vs. canelo would sell tons of ppv, plus it would be an action packed fight ..
Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Dale Matthysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
What fukin fight were you watching? It was hard to watch, I thought the fight should have been stopped and they should have saved Mosley from himself. He was taking a serious beating, it wasn't competitive in the least.
He kept Mosley in the fight, while Mayweather and Pacquiao took him out completely. Canelo managed to hurt Mosley in like 11th or 12th round and that was it. Come on man, you're agreeing with that dude above that Canelo is ready for some GOOD and LIVE fighters when in reality he really isn't. His D still sucks.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 28 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 101,770,907,153,401.64
Total Points: 101,901,907,334,638.34
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas 

Canelo- Kirkland in September

Canelo- Cotto on cinco de mayo weekend 2013. That will do Huge numbers. May even do a co- main event with Mayweather-khan.