Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Da Machine

Rep Power: 13 Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,160,608,071,586.03
Total Points: 14,160,608,302,619.63
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas 
Default My Short Career As A Boxer. Should I Give It Another Go?

Unlike most people on here I have laced em up. Not just the ammies, but I have been in the pro ranks as well. I was a 26-1 amateur and decided to turn pro at 19 as my style was not suited for amateur fighting. Unfortunately my pro career lasted a mere 4 years and 10 fights. I had hand issues from essentially day 1. While I don't like to put blame on people, I can never say I truly had someone who properly knew how to wrap my hands, and it may have caused me my career.

Anyways, I might as well discuss my pro career. Was 9-1 7 Ko's. Lost my last fight do to a hand injury tko. I fought out of Seattle, but had all my fights in either philly or new york. My first 6 fights ended by k in rd 1 or 2, admittedly against substandard opposition. I had a killer left hook to the liver. That's how I got 3 of my 7 kos.

My 7th fight,I took a substantial step up. I was suppose to be the stepping stone in this fight. The guy was a fairly well known amateur at the US level. Failed o make the Olympics. Heput me down in the first, and I was just thinking what have I got myself into. If my corner was good at one thing, it was motivating me, because when I came out in the second round, I threw what I believe was recorded at 103 punches. 90% of the to the body. The guy couldn't handle it. He attempted to trade back with me, but he was spent by the end of rd 2. I completely took him out of his comfort zone and cruised to an easy UD grinding away at the body. He spent most the rest of the fight running, so I couldnt get to him enough for the stoppage.

8th and 9th fight I had issues getting a respectable opponent and ended up in small time 4 rounder, that I admittedly didn't take to seriously. Put one out in the 4th rd with a straight right to the chin after probably losing the first 3 rounds. The other guy was out of shape and I ud'd him easily over 4.

So here I am going into my 10th fight, with my normal hand issues that I have believed to be normal pain. I'm in the sport of punching people with my fists. It made sense to me............. So this guy was huge, and I mean HUGE. I could barely fit my hand around it huge. As I stand there in the middle of the ring in awe, out of routine start wanking as I space off in awe at his **** size. I mean I am showing him my power. I sneak in a left hook to hear him grunt, and that's where the trouble started. His **** became even more engorged. I stand there struggling to keep my grip as he kegels his **** up and down. Then it happens. The knockout punch, and I felt the hand go limp as he spewed allover my chin. I lay there with cum all over my chin, in the ring knowing, full well my career as a gay pormstar playing the part of a professional boxer is over.

All the body shots I have gave, all the knockouts I delivered, were now all for nothing.

I still think about it to this day what could have been...
Old 07-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Hous
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21493 Hous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,821,609.36
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth No Message - MARKBNLV have a burger :fing02: - -jose- superman - TBear for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike No Message - miamike No Message - miamike veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 

I bet a 6 pack a prime Rockin' would take out any forum member on here in the ring.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 169 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,051,217,349,885.87
Total Points: 19,161,273,211,103.58
merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 
Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab 
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Ju chood grow that mullet back mang!
Old 07-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Da Machine

Rep Power: 13 Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
Ju chood grow that mullet back mang!
I need another NSB thread to make. I'm thinking a GGG/Ward topic. Give me 3 talking points and a key word.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Beercules
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,759,326,101.48
Total Points: 6,984,938,693,245.00
for keeping it real about canelo vs lara - jas More lipstick for my fav Cubana whore - Jalisciense909 For the crying. - Jalisciense909 A toy for my dirty blonde and half-Cuban sea princess - Jalisciense909 Bingo....Floyd is buying off USADA (no greens this 24 hrs) - mathed 
No Message - Beercules No Message - Beercules No Message - Beercules I love you - Beercules Cheers for your 1 year - led 
Happy 1st - -jose- A beer for the beer bro's 1 yr - DonMega Happy 1st year bro, cheers! :-) - Tyler_Durden Glad all is well with your father. Have a beer. - BulgariasFinest Glad to hear your pops is ok. Stay strong young beercules. - DonMega 
Head up keep strong - Badzi87 I love pizza - Beercules Couldn't green you again bro! Have a b - HughJass I love me - Beercules Supaaaaa - Beercules 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

Was his cum the really sticky kind or the watery kind?

No homo of course
Old 07-27-2014, 10:44 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 169 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 
Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led Merry Christmas - Flab 
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Machine View Post
I need another NSB thread to make. I'm thinking a GGG/Ward topic. Give me 3 talking points and a key word.
I tried this before but my internet kept crashing. This is toughie but I'll try.

Sank you very much Max, I make good boy Ward, he go home weeth parents at home and be good boy.

Good boy Max, Ward want my cluck radio but I geeve heem cluck radio knock out.

My seester no prostitute but Ward want fuck her anyway because he no so much good boy after fight.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Da Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
I tried this before but my internet kept crashing. This is toughie but I'll try.

Sank you very much Max, I make good boy Ward, he go home weeth parents at home and be good boy.

Good boy Max, Ward want my cluck radio but I geeve heem cluck radio knock out.

My seester no prostitute but Ward want fuck her anyway because he no so much good boy after fight.
I had NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING to work with here. Pitiful thread on my part. Copy and paste low level nonsense.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post14802799

Ill probably get banned for this one. False news or something.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Machine View Post
I had NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING to work with here. Pitiful thread on my part. Copy and paste low level nonsense.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post14802799

Ill probably get banned for this one. False news or something.
Yea that was weak. You realize you weren't obligated to make a thread based on what I wrote don't you?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,142,218,713,525.67
Total Points: 24,427,034,068,460.33
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

I can't imagine any boxing career you have being worse than your posting career
Old 07-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Hous
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21493 Hous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,821,609.36
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth No Message - MARKBNLV have a burger :fing02: - -jose- superman - TBear for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike No Message - miamike No Message - miamike veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
I can't imagine any boxing career you have being worse than your posting career
OH BUUUUUUUURN!

I wish I could throw some karma on you.