Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 04:42 PM
nillamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,363,887,440.03
Total Points: 33,364,919,563.71
Heres a cookie to make up for the red K - Enayze cheers - MaD vEiN 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
Its true, all the girls who have driven me crazy in bed there has always been some subtle thing during sex that stayed on my mind rather than her 'riding me good' or 'sucking a good dick'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
i got serious about boxing at 16, at that point i decided not to have any relationships before i got to a certain stage of my career when it wouldnt distract me. at that point (age 16) i had relationships but never any real mature ones, no real "love".

at 21 aint **** changed, every girl ive been with since its been all about the ass. so tbh i never been with a woman i had any real feelings for, dont want to either. that **** will f uck up a n iggas priorities. so yes, shallow attraction is all it is.

You're so right about the priorities. So right. So, I understand now. Its cos you have a bigger goal.

And I suppose you know that when you DO have that kinda love, then maybe its cos its HER ass that matters only.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:50 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 28 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,046,501,607.01
Total Points: 18,130,771,457.47
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillamilkshake View Post
You're so right about the priorities. So right. So, I understand now. Its cos you have a bigger goal.

And I suppose you know that when you DO have that kinda love, then maybe its cos its HER ass that matters only.
right.. at 21 i dont really feel a need to have a deep conection with anyone, idk if that normal or me being kind of a loner but either way it doesnt interest me much. id rather be doing my thing, stay focused and not be forced to compromise or give up too much of my time.

but when i get older i will probably feel a need to let someone in and establish a bond, it will all work itself out naturally though. ive never been a player so im sure once i get there i will have no problem settling down.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 428,953,671,226.75
Total Points: 438,953,703,588.14
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Yea but if you have some super fine chick and your hitting it from the back and she isn't as experienced as you would like, it's still a good time.

Pu$$y is like pizza, when it's bad it's still pretty good.....
No man, Seriously

I had this super fine chick, i was hitting her from every direction i could...and she wasnt as experienced as i would like

It wasnt a good time, It was just me trying to buss a nut...as fine as she was, I wasnt exactly...having a great time

It was literally just trying to buss my nut....
Old 05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Konstantin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 87 Konstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,304,977,393,844.96
Total Points: 32,304,977,516,735.92
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Thanks!!! - Chinch Congrats on 5K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssasinKing View Post
No man, Seriously

I had this super fine chick, i was hitting her from every direction i could...and she wasnt as experienced as i would like

It wasnt a good time, It was just me trying to buss a nut...as fine as she was, I wasnt exactly...having a great time

It was literally just trying to buss my nut....
This,

if she aint diggin it - its not as enjoyable.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 38 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -7,238,935,563,776,014.00
Total Points: -7,238,090,563,614,561.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

There's a lot of things I like

Sometimes I like when a girl takes control and puts all the moves on me. There's nothing like a girl who wants you as much or more than you want her, and she shows it.

I like when girls lick my neck

I like a girl who never says no, and who takes as much as you can give.

i don't know I can go on forever. At the end of the day, if you're cute, and you let us put our dick in your pu5sies, then damn it that's good enough. And some head every now and then.

Last edited by Genius~; 05-04-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,438,409,347.10
Total Points: 6,438,433,089.12
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 

Initiation is a big plus too. I don't like always having to make the first move, being caught off guard is a big turn on
Old 05-04-2012, 05:51 PM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 428,953,671,226.75
Total Points: 438,953,703,588.14
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
Initiation is a big plus too. I don't like always having to make the first move, being caught off guard is a big turn on
Thats actually a good point!
Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Big BRICKS
your girl let me smash

Rep Power: 69 Big BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond reputeBig BRICKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,058,680,469,520.34
Total Points: 2,063,247,768,535.91
from the alpha male of street fighter, TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE! - Ether Stop getting banned mister! :spankme: - *La Patrona* Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy parallelogram son - KING MEAT 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

I like to sock a girl in the mouth right before I cum, get her nice and bloodied up, then give her my mac sauce special right in the nose. Strawberry shortcake I guess, except I like her to be unconscious.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 47 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,928,300,316,152,120.00
Total Points: 55,039,300,316,182,352.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

If you can make a girl cum you can get her to do anything you want.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 47 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,928,300,316,152,120.00
Total Points: 55,039,300,316,182,352.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
There's a lot of things I like

Sometimes I like when a girl takes control and puts all the moves on me. There's nothing like a girl who wants you as much or more than you want her, and she shows it.

I like when girls lick my neck

I like a girl who never says no, and who takes as much as you can give.

i don't know I can go on forever. At the end of the day, if you're cute, and you let us put our dick in your pu5sies, then damn it that's good enough. And some head every now and then.
yeah when she can take the rough thrusting thats a turn on.