Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 05-10-2012, 12:25 PM
SirChaelSonnen

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
It is not productive to argue with 13 year olds.
I'm 22 kid. Abosworth was the one that abused my typing for no reason. Then he cried hard
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2012, 12:50 PM
ABOSWORTH
Fυck ESB

Rep Power: 298 ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,628,237,452,912,162.00
Total Points: 11,628,237,461,851,194.00
Look!! Up in the sky!!...It's a bird!!...It's a plane!... - Bendigo A - S a m u r a i B - S a m u r a i O - S a m u r a i S - S a m u r a i 
! - S a m u r a i ! - S a m u r a i LOL - S a m u r a i 3 More... - S a m u r a i And... - S a m u r a i 
I'm done. - S a m u r a i cheers! - -PedoBear- Thanks for helping me out! - Stoppage - Stoppage No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Respect to a true gent. - S a m u r a i No Message - -veteran420- A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the points champ. - Rip Chudd Happy Belated birthday - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BattlingNelson Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - NewYork Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RED ARMY 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Jackal Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
Not long bro, about 2 minutes, then you blocked me 'cos the messages i left really hit home...
Right.. Maybe I just don't want retards writing retarded shit on my wall. Ever think of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
I'm 22 kid. Abosworth was the one that abused my typing for no reason. Then he cried hard
For no reason? You were typing like an infantile little shit stain. Look at you now... Trying your best to make posts that people can actually understand. Keep up the good work pal. You're doing a great job now. My criticism of your typing is what really hit home to you, while your baseless estimate of my life is laughable. You think because someone can make 9 posts a day (posts that people can actually comprehend and don't need to get out their retard dictionary to decipher) over a 5 year period means I have no friends? Cool hypothesis, idiot. Meanwhile, you come on hear and type like an idiot and go on to brag about how you got such good grades and passed your pop quiz when you were high and drunk and that only cool people type like retards. :bs:
Old 05-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Miyagi
wax on, wax off

Rep Power: 7 Miyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyagi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 126,961.14
Total Points: 135,479.94
Karate Kid - ??? Wax On, Wax Off!! - The Iron Man Lets watch Karate Kid later on this.. - T-97 Cheers! - Ray  Ray A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Thank you sensei. -student - Genryu 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Hard Dick 

if those pictures are real then he looks very good.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:46 AM
SirChaelSonnen

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
Right.. Maybe I just don't want retards writing retarded shit on my wall. Ever think of that?

For no reason? You were typing like an infantile little shit stain. Look at you now... Trying your best to make posts that people can actually understand. Keep up the good work pal. You're doing a great job now. My criticism of your typing is what really hit home to you, while your baseless estimate of my life is laughable. You think because someone can make 9 posts a day (posts that people can actually comprehend and don't need to get out their retard dictionary to decipher) over a 5 year period means I have no friends? Cool hypothesis, idiot. Meanwhile, you come on hear and type like an idiot and go on to brag about how you got such good grades and passed your pop quiz when you were high and drunk and that only cool people type like retards. :bs:
I couldn't give a flyin **** if yu understood me or not fam trust me. Sometimes i type properly, sometimes i'm to stoned to bother.

I can't say I'm surprised to see you spent your whole Friday night on your computer talking about Donna Summers and bein able to **** your cousins lol.
So no, my estimate of your poor pussyless and friendless life is not laughable, it's ****in spot on b. You come on to an internet forum to talk about weird ****, probably why yu have no friends cos your such a straight up loser enit.
You made at least 50 odd posts in the past 2 days kid. dats poor man, real poor.
No, i did not say people that make 5 posts a day have no friends, i said (On your profile before you deleted it so your online buddies couldn't see it) the way in which you try to sell yourself on your profile like normal people do with their facebook, by showing people you've never met your favourite music, joining online groups, making 9 posts a day over a 5 year period about random tings normal people talk to their real life friends about etc....
Dat shows me that clearly you have no life, you are a social ****up with a small penis and horrific face. Obviously nobody in the real world would take the bull**** you say serious, 'cos you are nuttin, you're a nobody!!! So you come online to take out your frustrations on people you believe live the life of a normal human being with a standard social life, and to make friends with other losers that you have never met before enit.

Comprende ? ?