Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 38 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -7,096,995,650,760,797.00
Total Points: -7,096,095,650,600,899.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default Rewatched Floyd vs Ortiz. Ortiz Definately quit.

All you needed to is watch 3 rounds of that fight to know who was gonna win.
Ortiz was eating too many right hands.. It was like the last round of the Maidana fight all over again.

After Floyd landed about the 25th right hand lead I said wow... How many more of these can ortiz take? He can't take do this all night, and Ortiz was making no adjustments. Floyd was just landing it over and over.

That last flurry before the headbutt I think was his last hurrah, that was him trying to go out on his shield, and the headbutt was his last act of desperation because floyd was completely dominating him.

After the headbutt ortiz had nothing left.. he was in full quit mode. That's why he was looking to the referee- for some type of salvation, instead of defending himself.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-02-2012, 12:09 PM
yuppie
Up and Coming Prospect

Rep Power: 8 yuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond reputeyuppie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 280,233,281,853.59
Total Points: 281,233,409,126.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
Ortiz was eating too many right hands.. It was like the last round of the Maidana fight all over again.

After Floyd landed about the 25th right hand lead I said wow... How many more of these can ortiz take? He can't take do this all night, and Ortiz was making no adjustments. Floyd was just landing it over and over.

That last flurry before the headbutt I think was his last hurrah, that was him trying to go out on his shield, and the headbutt was his last act of desperation because floyd was completely dominating him.

After the headbutt ortiz had nothing left.. he was in full quit mode. That's why he was looking to the referee- for some type of salvation, instead of defending himself.
Nobody cares, that fight happened like 8 months ago...
Old 05-02-2012, 12:15 PM
purecyse
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 purecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 35,569.49
advice - THE_FORKLIFT 

Quote:

I agree with you. People talk like Ortiz's last flurry was a sign that he was still in the fight but I know what swinging wildly while your opponent is fully aware and laying on the ropes means in the gym...that you're desperate to land something, ANYTHING.

Ortiz used that tactic a couple of times, all to Mayweather's face, neglecting the body, and kept getting hit with the right hand when they got back to the center of the ring.

He quit. Mayweather just ended it for him.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 PM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 189 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,453,797,334,471.74
Total Points: 36,453,798,011,729.50
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppie View Post
Boxing fans talk about fighters that have been dead for longer than 8 years, and your saying no one cares about a fight because its 8 months old?

OP - I don't think Ortiz was looking to quit that early. He was getting beaten clearly and was obviously frustrated, but he wasn't taking the kind of beating he took from Maidana or anything like that.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 114 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,694,793,879,724.26
Total Points: 36,350,185,842,325.31
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Are you kidding me?
People still watch the Mayweather/Castillo fight
Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 71 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,040,094,710.64
Total Points: 50,230,378,151,624.96
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

OP is talking turdles.

Ortiz did not quit, he was suckerpunched by a snake pretending to befriend him.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 38 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
OP is talking turdles.

Ortiz did not quit, he was suckerpunched by a snake pretending to befriend him.
Yup. Because that's what boxing's all about. Making friends. In a championship fight.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Genius~
No easy way out

Quote:
I'm watching it because May 5 is coming up soon and I always do homework before I make a bet on a prizefight.

If you dont care don't post. Simple.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 71 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,040,094,710.64
Total Points: 50,230,378,151,624.96
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Yup. Because that's what boxing's all about. Making friends. In a championship fight.
So I guess it's about pretending to embrace then sucker-punching someone when the ref isn't looking....

#WWEisthesport4u
Old 05-02-2012, 01:41 PM
welcometosaigon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 welcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond reputewelcometosaigon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,087,799.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
So I guess it's about pretending to embrace then sucker-punching someone when the ref isn't looking....

#WWEisthesport4u
Are you still bitter about Hatton fight?