Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-01-2012, 12:38 AM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 489,149,855,156.36
Total Points: 500,150,056,321.92

I was hoping that Dawson would have done more. I think that after all those headbutts, Dawson was being very cautious.

Also, Hopkins wasn't planning on making it an all out war so we got to see the fight we saw.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2012, 12:38 AM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 22 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,220,009.30
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Dawson acts like a tough guy? REALLY?

Because he told B-Hop to "COME ON!" because B-Hop wasn't doing anything but Grabbing and Head Butting

he might be "BORING" to your average boxing fan but for the most part Dawson is Quiet, Shy and Humble from the interviews I see from him

but me a guy sitting on a Boxing Forum trying to call the 175 World Champion a "FAKE TOUGH GUY" is fukin LAUGHABLE!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:39 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,920,537.79
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Really? No way...... Dawson has done absolutely NOTHING through 6 rounds. Literally, NOTHING. Him being the younger, faster, stronger, more able fighter, and for him to miss damn near everything he throws is unacceptable. He was no better here, than he was in the beginning of the Pascal fight.
It's hard for anyone to look good with Hopkins man, and the little that Chad was doing in the early rounds, was far more than ANYTHING Hopkins was doing. This is a clear sign that Hopkins needs to retire. He relies on strictly spoiling and stealing the fight by headbutting, wrestling, anything he can do to win, and that's fine to a certain extent. It was ugly and pointless on Saturday night, and NO ONE really had Hopkins winning or the fight being all that close unless they're bias for Hopkins. Even with Dawson just landing a few power shots in a round, clearly harder punches than the pitty patty s**T Hopkins threw all night, was enough to win him most of those rounds.

You could tell Chad wasn't falling for Hopkins bulls**t by the time rounds 5-6 rolled around, and he was being cautious after Hopkins headbutted him for the 100th time.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Always
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 6 Always has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,689,067,588.97
pink shirt smh - SirTomJones thanks for the advice it sounds like you know what you talking about...thanks bud! - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Dawson acts like a tough guy? REALLY?

Because he told B-Hop to "COME ON!" because B-Hop wasn't doing anything but Grabbing and Head Butting

he might be "BORING" to your average boxing fan but for the most part Dawson is Quiet, Shy and Humble from the interviews I see from him

but me a guy sitting on a Boxing Forum trying to call the 175 World Champion a "FAKE TOUGH GUY" is fukin LAUGHABLE!
Dude, he was yelling hysterically, saying "HE AINT NO GANGSTA!!!", talking sh*t through all the interviews, getting in the ring trying to be hard, saying "Come on. COME ON!!", and shaking his head and walking around like he was actually doing something.

Get this bum out of the ring. No one cared about Dawson, until Floyd mentioned him in the stands. After that, people hung on any nut hair they could get their hands on.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 AM
dorruel2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 dorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,254.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Im watching the Dawson vs Hopkins for the first time, an man, Dawson is an awful fighter.

Boring, sorry, complaining, fake tough guy.

I am through 5 rounds, and I think Bernard is actually winning the fight.

With all the crap that was talked about this fight, I expected a boring, dull fight, with Dawson dominating. It is the polar opposite.
Thank god your not a judge.
Dawson doesnt "act tough" dude is a professional boxer and can probably whoop 99% of the general populations ass including yours.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:59 AM
dorruel2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 dorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond reputedorruel2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,254.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
nobody likes Dawson
but Hopkins was not winning the fight man
hated seeing him lose to Dawson, but it is what it is
Dawson beat him clearly
I like Dawson. Hes cool, and continually fights good opposition. Cant say the same about most champs out there. He beat Bhop at his own game with a huge gash on his eye.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:07 AM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,542,233,375,395,869.00
Total Points: 7,542,527,326,761,893.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

I think it's realer than Floyd Mayweather's, and I like Floyd.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 AM
-DSG-
Matthysse will KO Garcia

Rep Power: 16 -DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute-DSG- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 325,680,363,790.97

dawson is a great humble fighter whats there too hate on?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 178 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,945,453,622,510.75
Total Points: 2,128,946,004,848,549.75
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - CuauhtÚmoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Dawson actually doesnt act tough at all....he has a humble persona
Old 05-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,857,473,677,980.19
Total Points: 60,857,574,042,329.59
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Dawson is awesome, doesn't act like a tough guy, and whipped Bernard Hopkins ass. You couldn't be more off. Hopkins won maybe 3 rounds.