Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-29-2012, 09:40 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,211,267.71
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

HBO 24/7 need to find a way to get the younger guys on it, guys like Bam Bam Rios and Adrien Broner people like that

get some coverage for the new UP AND COMING GUYS so fans can get to know them: Canelo, Chavez Jr, Khan, Peterson

we are getting the same guys over and over and yes that does make it kinda boring, Ortiz was a new guy to the show but **** he was BORING and WEIRD!

Timothy Bradley camp I think will be somewhat entertaining but his Dad will probably be the most entertaining from that Camp, his dad is not afraid to talk a little *****
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,053,559,707,167.20
Total Points: 12,054,570,687,825.26
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

So he just pretty much admitted that they're resorting to "providing exciting material" or unnatural BS just to get ratings.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:50 PM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,437,977.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
So he just pretty much admitted that they're resorting to "providing exciting material" or unnatural BS just to get ratings.
That's kinda the point.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:50 PM
freedom213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 freedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,691,794,997.08
Total Points: 203,714,330,077.62

Chill out Floyd, you are a pompous little whiny ass with no virtues. I think 24/7 has captured that pretty clearly. As far as the excitement of 24/7 goes, it is what it is. Cotto's a laid back dude, you're not going to get much out of him, and Floyd is what he is a 35 year old brat. It's good that he gives to charity but guess what that doesn't wipe away all his bad qualities.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 102 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,116,843,071,689.57
Total Points: 17,126,904,862,315.63
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy 

You can only do the same thing over and over again. I mean, it's interesting when you do it against someone new with a personality.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,229,476.23
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom213 View Post
Chill out Floyd, you are a pompous little whiny ass with no virtues. I think 24/7 has captured that pretty clearly. As far as the excitement of 24/7 goes, it is what it is. Cotto's a laid back dude, you're not going to get much out of him, and Floyd is what he is a 35 year old brat. It's good that he gives to charity but guess what that doesn't wipe away all his bad qualities.
You dont know what material it is he is referring to , you forget he has the inside scoop your perspective is just a hater on the couch thats never happy anyway lol .
Old 04-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 42 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,612,505,587,632,588.75
Total Points: 1,612,505,587,649,957.75
for being skip bayless' neglected son - Antagonist have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen 
Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator 
Best dude wins - Capaedia you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! 

floyd needs to realize that no one gives a f*ck about him and his stupid antics anymore

What is this "exciting material" hes talkling about? Going to go get fast food in a Bently? Pretending money is a telephone? GTFOH

Real boxing fans are tired of seeing him have to resort to that stupid character to sell a fight on PPV which everyone after the fight regrets buying and some have ever called up their satalitte provider and threatened to cancel their service unless they got a full refund like this guy

Old 04-29-2012, 10:10 PM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,437,977.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
floyd needs to realize that no one gives a f*ck about him and his stupid antics anymore

What is this "exciting material" hes talkling about? Going to go get fast food in a Bently? Pretending money is a telephone? GTFOH

Real boxing fans are tired of seeing him have to resort to that stupid character to sell a fight on PPV which everyone after the fight regrets buying and some have ever called up their satalitte provider and threatened to cancel their service unless they got a full refund like this guy

You're right. That's kinda how I felt when I bought Pacquiao - Mosley.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:32 PM
indystress
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 indystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,675.29

i dont really care much for floyd and his immature arrogant behavior 24/7...he is no savior to boxing, etc...or whatsoever. floyd is an embarrasment to boxing and to people in genereal. his actions in 24/7 on hbo doesnt make for fight hype...all it does is show everyone what floyd is all about and what his true personality/charactor really is...which is a total disgrace n scu mbag.

all the good things he does, like charity, etc...is anothing more than to save face n to make people think he really care...the charities and donations is nothing more than tax related purposes.

floyd have said it many times before, its not about the fans...its about himself...PEROID!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
indystress
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 indystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond reputeindystress has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,675.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKBNLV View Post
Quit watching it quite awhile ago,only so much Floyd flashing money with his boyfriend 50 can one man take.
u is right, dat is a BIG TURN OFF!!!