Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-29-2012, 10:12 PM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,439,754.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Loko View Post
I loved last nights episode... The best part was the part where Manny Pacquiao was jogging by Money May. Lulz!

Holy crap! The place erupted with laugher.
But I thought Floyd said it was Pacquiao who was always talking about him? Maybe Pac should go to a jail and point at the inmates "hey look it's Mayweather."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2012, 10:15 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,009,563,750,448.59
Total Points: 50,009,563,957,231.12
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

I think people put way too much emphasis on the 24/7 series. The 1st series with Oscar and Floyd obviously was very successful because it was the 1st of its kind and put a spotlight on Floyd's flamboyance because it was now on a bigger stage, though most Boxing fans have seen him this way along with Oscar "then" still THE big name in the sport. But just like w/ movies, sequels tend to get really dull, especially when we see the same routine time and time again. Do people really think when the cameras are off that Floyd acts that over the top? He admits he like to provide "Entertainment". The thing today is people get bored really quick, and even some of his fans seem to be getting tired of the persona already. Floyd shouldn't be mad at HBO or the production team, maybe he should take a step back and see the repetitiveness in the way he portrays his character (which is exactly what it is).

I watch the 24/7s simply because I love Boxing and will watch it off GP. The match ups intrigue me, not the "acting" that takes place during the show. For that, watch General Hospital.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:16 PM
S H A R K B O Y
Below The Heavens

Rep Power: 11 S H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 740,336,138,582.60
Total Points: 740,391,935,234.72
Heres A Pet Fish For The Shark Boy :) - BritishBoxing92 Another one for the tank - Disposable Arts No Message - Dorian No Message - Dorian Your fish need a new buddy - Disposable Arts 
for when you pretend you are Andre Ward's woman - Freedom. respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil fly ass Ward/Chad sig - MalikKnucklez 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan76 View Post
mayweather is a complete dick in case noone has noticed, the 24-7s have always been about the other guy not mayweather, Mayweather as a person has little to no appeal, when hes not talking smack hes boring and dull , when hes trying to promote he comes off as a selfish arrogant prick , I started to watch a few minutes of it then changed the channel before I fell asleep
, they shoulda put canelo in there hes more fun to watch....
You have got to be kidding.
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,739,508.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

I don't know why anyone watches any of them-after the first few minutes of the first one. They are only PR junk, trying to sell the fight, by evoking false images. Typical advertising. If it had been a fight, I'd watch it, but very round-about glob about about a fight, is of no interest to me.
lopez36
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 lopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond reputelopez36 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,186,212.61
Be Joyful - Gift Giver CK7 all day! - LoadedWraps a real truth speaker - RiC-DiC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC View Post
The problem with doing that is the casual boxing fans couldn't care less about the other fighters on the card. By the main card are you specifically referring to Alvarez? Well, I don't know if the boy can speak any English but what would he bring to the table that has not been seen before?
what would he bring? just a new person to see,it gets kind of tiring watching floyd repeat himself,show us his cars,money,etc....
Old 04-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,251,826.18
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Its not aimed at fans and especially teenage ones its aimed and the sporting man in the street that might find an interest and buy the PPV .
Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446,616,773,935.69
Total Points: 1,646,616,601,877.50
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

same as the ortiz show
Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Capo Loko
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Capo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Loko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 707,921,619.92
Total Points: 1,207,942,239.69
Latte on me compa - Cleto_Reyes Good taste in music and women - MANIAC310 para el asesino de pinoys - MANIAC310 welcome back - bigsmoothh viva margarito - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
But I thought Floyd said it was Pacquiao who was always talking about him? Maybe Pac should go to a jail and point at the inmates "hey look it's Mayweather."
There is no "maybe"... PAC will be hitting the joint too for not paying his taxes.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:22 PM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,439,754.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Loko View Post
There is no "maybe"... PAC will be hitting the joint too for not paying his taxes.
Doubt it.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:38 PM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,009,563,750,448.59
Total Points: 50,009,563,957,231.12
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Its not aimed at fans and especially teenage ones its [B]aimed and the sporting man in the street that might find an interest and buy the PPV .
It's aimed towards casual fans, but without question it also aims at Boxing fans and fans of the specific fighters. Though Mayweather's fans love his flamboyance and will watch anything he's apart of, that same adoration doesn't necessarily translate to the "Sporting Man in the Street". Those guys go to bars to watch UFC's (where in most cases are shown for free at bars). The only fight most people outside the Boxing realm want to see is Mayweather vs Pacquiao, which seems as if will never happen.

Last edited by RL_GMA; 04-29-2012 at 10:40 PM.