Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#101
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,241
Rep Power: 0 AlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these parts
Points: 26,399.41
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,399.41
ownage of a pacfart - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibata View Post
Where are you getting these figures... Floyd? Pac also signed a 75k contract from Nike..
75 thousand dollar contract with Nike..................................that is nothing to brag about.

Tennis players you never heard of have better Nike contracts than that.
Reply With Quote
AlwaysOnTop is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#102
Old 04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,241
Rep Power: 0 AlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these parts
Points: 26,399.41
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,399.41
ownage of a pacfart - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Yep. Fight is not going to happen.

Because of Manny's master..
Reply With Quote
AlwaysOnTop is offline
#103
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,995
Rep Power: 11 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,118,832.14
Bank: 84,898,732,601.75
Total Points: 84,899,851,433.89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
We only know Bob has said Pac can't fight Floyd this year. Bob deoesn't want the fight because he figures manny loses and that reduces his earning potential. People like you, pacfan, cgarcia, fcastro1, brick wall, and the rest of the diehard manny fans don't want the fight because you guys just come on this board to hate on floyd. If he wins, then you really have noting to say.

Its a shame manny's diehard fans love manny more than they do boxing.
I'm just being real. There's no way a superstar like Pacman is going to take Floyd's insulting offer. Floyd knows this. See, the problem with Floyd is he thinks this fight will always be there for him. Why, because he has no other job than to fight once a year. As much as I've always wanted Pac to focus on boxing, this is no longer the case. When I see him, I see a guy trying to get out of the sport. Floyd and his fans expecting Pac to beg for this fight is bordering on lunacy.

Frankly, this fight is never going to happen unless Floyd does something about it. I assure you he will beg for it eventually. Meanwhile, it's best to just leave it at that.

Reply With Quote
JoeMan is offline
#104
Old 04-30-2012, 01:20 PM
The Big Dunn
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,605
Rep Power: 0 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,497,613.45
Bank: 4,243,325,719,416.54
Total Points: 4,254,326,217,029.99
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
I'm just being real. There's no way a superstar like Pacman is going to take Floyd's insulting offer. Floyd knows this. See, the problem with Floyd is he thinks this fight will always be there for him. Why, because he has no other job than to fight once a year. As much as I've always wanted Pac to focus on boxing, this is no longer the case. When I see him, I see a guy trying to get out of the sport. Floyd and his fans expecting Pac to beg for this fight is bordering on lunacy.

Frankly, this fight is never going to happen unless Floyd does something about it. I assure you he will beg for it eventually. Meanwhile, it's best to just leave it at that.

Problem with your argument is Manny initally turned down a 50/50 split over not being able to know when he'd be tested for PED use. You wanted him to turn that deal down then, now suddenly its the offer floyd should be making.

either way you don't care if the fight is not happening hurts the sport or not becuase all you want to do is criticize floyd. So as long as there is no fight, nothing stops you from achieving your goal.

The only way manny's fans win is if the fight doesn't happen, so you openly root for it not to happen. Way to be a boxing fan.
Reply With Quote
The Big Dunn is offline
#105
Old 04-30-2012, 01:29 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,995
Rep Power: 11 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,118,832.14
Bank: 84,898,732,601.75
Total Points: 84,899,851,433.89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Problem with your argument is Manny initally turned down a 50/50 split over not being able to know when he'd be tested for PED use. You wanted him to turn that deal down then, now suddenly its the offer floyd should be making.
Floyd could have dropped the silly ped test excuse and the fight would have happened. It's all suspicions and jealousy. Normal people initially thought Pac was on peds. They gave him the benefit of the doubt. They waited for evidence to surface. For three solid years no evidence has surfaced. People knew he's clean as a whistle. So looking back, Floyd is seen as he was initially. He's scared of Pac.

I even doubt the fight could have happened if Pac just called Floyd's bluff from the very beginning.

Reply With Quote
JoeMan is offline
#106
Old 04-30-2012, 01:37 PM
The Big Dunn
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,605
Rep Power: 0 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,497,613.45
Bank: 4,243,325,719,416.54
Total Points: 4,254,326,217,029.99
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Floyd could have dropped the silly ped test excuse and the fight would have happened. It's all suspicions and jealousy. Normal people initially thought Pac was on peds. They gave him the benefit of the doubt. They waited for evidence to surface. For three solid years no evidence has surfaced. People knew he's clean as a whistle. So looking back, Floyd is seen as he was initially. He's scared of Pac.

I even doubt the fight could have happened if Pac just called Floyd's bluff from the very beginning.

In America, if you fail to take a breathylyzer or drug test, IT IS treated as a positive. Manny's actions brought on suspicion. Regardless, he turned deal down.

You could argue no evidence has surfaced because manny doesn't submit himself to the level of testing that would catch the more sophisticated PED's just as you could argue he is clean. I have always given him the benefit of the doubt but I do think his actions have been suspect.

Floyd's request for testing was reasonable. But you told manny to refuse deal. Now you say he should take same deal.

So why did you change your opinion? What is different now then Dec 2009? Why aren't you still against manny taking OST?
Reply With Quote
The Big Dunn is offline
#107
Old 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,995
Rep Power: 11 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,118,832.14
Bank: 84,898,732,601.75
Total Points: 84,899,851,433.89
Default

Pac has accepted the test and Floyd moved the goal post again.

Reply With Quote
JoeMan is offline
#108
Old 04-30-2012, 01:41 PM
The Big Dunn
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,605
Rep Power: 0 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,497,613.45
Bank: 4,243,325,719,416.54
Total Points: 4,254,326,217,029.99
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Pac has accepted the test and Floyd moved the goal post again.

Yeah 6 months later.

So why did you change your opinion? What is different now then Dec 2009? Why aren't you still against manny taking OST?
Reply With Quote
The Big Dunn is offline
#109
Old 04-30-2012, 01:52 PM
JoeMan
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,995
Rep Power: 11 JoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond reputeJoeMan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,118,832.14
Bank: 84,898,732,601.75
Total Points: 84,899,851,433.89
Default

Just five years from now Floyd is going to have a hard time explaining himself why he didn't challenge himself to fight the guy fans wanted him to fight. It would be very difficult because we are in a very impatient age. We are living in a 24hr/day news cycle where only sound bytes matter. You'll be lucky to be given five uninterrupted minutes explaining yourself. Man, how are you going to explain all that in five minutes?

We see it in US politics, especially. Once you're labeled a flip-flop, you're a flip-flop. The damage has been done. Once you're labeled a coward...



Reply With Quote
JoeMan is offline
#110
Old 04-30-2012, 01:55 PM
The Big Dunn
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 17,605
Rep Power: 0 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,000,497,613.45
Bank: 4,243,325,719,416.54
Total Points: 4,254,326,217,029.99
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
Just five years from now Floyd is going to have a hard time explaining himself why he didn't challenge himself to fight the guy fans wanted him to fight. It would be very difficult because we are in a very impatient age. We are living in a 24hr/day news cycle where only sound bytes matter. You'll be lucky to be given five uninterrupted minutes explaining yourself. Man, how are you going to explain all that in five minutes?

We see it in US politics, especially. Once you're labeled a flip-flop, you're a flip-flop. The damage has been done. Once you're labeled a coward...



ACtually it takes seconds to say, Manny wouldn't make Bob Arum make the fight!

So why did you change your opinion? What is different now then Dec 2009? Why aren't you still against manny taking OST?
Reply With Quote
The Big Dunn is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
*video*, arum, atlas, buried, espn, teddy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.