Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters of the new generation do you see as future HOF's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters of the new generation do you see as future HOF's?

Tim bradley, devon alexander, nonito donaire, anselmo moreno, amir khan, andre ward, etc. To enter the hall of fame you must defeat if not at least face the best out there but with the beef between promoters it seems like a lot of these logical matchups would be difficult to make. With that said which fighters seem most likely to you to be potential hof inductees?

Anselmo moreno if people step up to fight him, andre ward has accomplished some too.

Comment

Broner,Ward gamboa
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-27-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Possibly Donaire, Canelo, Bute,Moreno,Gamboa,and Bradley.

Comment

Ward, Mares, Donaire, Moreno

Broner will get sparked as soon as he steps up

Comment

Andre Ward, Abner Mares and Yoan Pablo Hernandez

Comment

I think Pacquiao could well destroy Bradley's long-term career so I definitely wouldn't back him.

Comment

def not gamboa, ya hes good, has amazing skills, but hes getting old at 31. He has beat a few good guys but i dont see him fighting anyone too good anytime soon, especially after what he pulled

Comment

Mares he is already is on his way for being so young he has a great resume

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
                    Tim bradley, devon alexander, nonito donaire, anselmo moreno, amir khan, andre ward, etc. To enter the hall of fame you must defeat if not at least face the best out there but with the beef between promoters it seems like a lot of these logical matchups would be difficult to make. With that said which fighters seem most likely to you to be potential hof inductees?
                    Ward is obvious. Just find way to win. Anselmo is very impressive with his D. I think both may be HOF.

Comment

Working...
                    X