Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,981,836,889,427.82
Total Points: 46,981,837,174,947.66
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 
Default What type of tipper are you?

—that there are tipper-types:

1.) The 15 Percenter This type of tipper knows that the tip percentage is 15%, and he knows exactly how to calculate it. He knows that some restaurants print out the 15%, 18% and 20% tip amounts on the bottom of the receipt, and he also knows that if this method fails, that his cell phone has a calculator tool on it that will instantly give him the 15% tip amount. He will calculate down to the penny what 15% is, and give exactly that, regardless of whether or not the payment is in cash or credit. What this type of tipper does not know is that 15% is generally given as a standard for very basic, acceptable, sub-par attentive service from the server.

2.) The Five Dollar Biller This type of tipper truly believes that a five dollar bill is an extraordinary tip for any type of service and check amount. So what if they worked the server to the bone, requesting extra everything on the side, and needing six refills on their fountain soda? So what if their check came out to $137? So what if societal standard for a tip is 15-20%? This type of tipper will put a big dash through the tip line on the credit card slip, slap down a five dollar bill, and expect the server to be absolutely elated and thankful for their generosity.

3.) The Church Go-er This type of tipper generally comes into the restaurant setting on a Sunday afternoon following a church gathering. They can usually be spotted in their fine Sunday attire, sometimes sporting extravagant hats adorned with huge flowers, feathers, fruits and birds. This type of tipper probably went to church, heard everything the pastor was saying about giving to thy neighbor, but completely disregarded it as soon as they stepped foot into the restaurant because like the Five Dollar Biller, the Church Go-er’s tip is completely independent of the level of service, the amount of service, and the check total. No matter what, the Church Go-er’s tip will always be a few one dollar bills, and a piece of paper with a Bible teaching of the day on it. When the Church Go-er gets up to leave, he or she will hold the server’s hands, thank him or her profusely, say “God bless you”, and invite the server to come to church to find God.

4.) The Savings Bond Baby This type of tipper is usually the son or daughter of wealthy parents who started a savings bond for them the moment they were conceived. He or she has never worked for anything in their lives, or paid for anything out of their own pockets, so they are unable to grasp the concept of money. This proves to be a horrible thing for servers, because most likely, the Savings Bond Baby will expect the server to wait on him or her hand on foot, and will leave no tip simply because they don’t know what being grateful or polite means.

5.) The Complimenter This type of tipper will tell the server throughout the meal that they have never experienced such wonderful, flawless service before in their lives. They will shower the server with compliments, thank the server profusely, and actually treat the server like a human being. They will be very polite and grateful, leaving the server the think Wow! All my hard work is finally going to pay off, and I will finally receive a 20% tip!, only to be severely disappointed when the tipper leaves only $2-$4 on a $76 check because this type of tipper somehow believes that complimenting the server is equivalent to leaving an appropriate monetary tip.

6.) The Post-Discounter This type of tipper will rack up a check of $259, and then whip out a series of coupons, promotional offers, and gift cards, which brings the check down to $62. Great for the tipper —he or she saves a ton of money! Not so great for the server, as this type of tipper believes that since the check is now only $62, he or she needs to only tip 20% of that final amount, regardless of the fact that the original amount was four times that amount. Instead of leaving the server the deserved $50 tip, the Post-Discounter will leave only $12.

7.) The Over-Compensator This type of tipper usually comes into a restaurant with really annoying, ungrateful, sometimes rude guests who run the server ragged. The tipper is the only one at the table who recognizes this unruly behavior of his or her guests, and is the only one who tries to keep order at the table and who apologizes to the server from time to time. He or she is the only one at the table who seems to be sane and a normal part of society. As a result of the poor treatment given to the server by this tipper’s guests, this tipper will over-compensate and give the server 25-30% as a sort of Sorry, I.O.U gesture. It’s totally worth it to the server, despite the fact that the table and surrounding areas are left in war-zone like conditions.

8.) The Restaurant Virgin This type of tipper is usually foreign, but sometimes is a fellow American who has never dined out in their entire lives, other than places like McDonald’s, where no tip is required, or the local 24/hr diner where the town’s social outcasts come in and don’t leave tips because they are unaware of societal standards. This type of tipper generally need hand-holding throughout the entire ordering process, down to detail descriptions of the menu items, and even help in pronouncing some of the words on the menu. They stare blankly at the server when he or she comes back to check on their meal and progress, as they are unused to such service. They always ask if they pay at the front, and sometimes, even have the audacity to ask if a tip is necessary. The Restaurant Virgin isn’t too bad to wait on aside from the fact that they leave a measly 8-10% tip because they are most likely not to be high maintenance guests.

9.) The Date-Seeker This type of tipper comes in with a group of their buddies and order up rounds of drinks and appetizers, and then proceed to sit at the table for a long period of time, dabbling with the question of whether or not to order dinner or dessert. They usually are very, very nice to the server, and try to act extremely cool and well-mannered towards their buddies, in an attempt to impress the server. They are polite, and not too bad to wait on, and tip at least 20%, along with a pick up line and phone number, in hopes of winning a date with the server
Old 04-27-2012, 04:39 PM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 989,465,790,356,858,752.00
Total Points: 989,466,814,303,623,424.00
For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo 
Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 
50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Depends on the service.

/Thread
Old 04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Oxn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Oxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,433,729,844,138.11
Total Points: 34,434,729,986,870.60

what about the tipper who gives more than 15%? Cause thats me.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:42 PM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 367 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,469,699,965,348,638,208.00
Total Points: 1,469,699,965,408,699,904.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the reed View Post
depends on the service.

/thread
this............
Old 04-27-2012, 04:43 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 87 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,784,599,843,364,289.50
Total Points: 1,784,599,843,420,647.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED View Post
Depends on the service.

/Thread
What he said.......

/Thread
Old 04-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,981,836,889,427.82
Total Points: 46,981,837,174,947.66
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

I make sure to treat my bartenders good. And if good enough, you can say keep pouring. Haha. If I go to a place a lot, I tend to leave nice tips so they remember next time. They usually hook it up.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Hous
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21492 Hous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond reputeHous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,804,298.67
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth No Message - MARKBNLV have a burger :fing02: - -jose- superman - TBear for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike No Message - miamike No Message - miamike veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 

Generally 20%, never below 18%. I worked as a waiter throughout college.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,121,892.07
Total Points: 1,849,712,780.17
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Not a single penny over the normal price....
Mandatory only exists in America and dear I say stupid.
Why would you tip for everything?
What if the service sucked and the food was bad do they deserve a tip?

I get that America have those weird loopholes when it comes to waiters and their salary is based on it.
But why should it be tied to the salary?
Makes no fu'kking sense!
It's a big scam restaurant owners get away with on the cost of the waiter and the customers
Old 04-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 643,121,892.07
Total Points: 1,849,712,780.17
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Btw... is it true that many spit on your food the next time you visit the place if you did'n't tip the last time?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:57 PM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 225 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,593,100,371,319,999,954,944.00
Total Points: 2,593,100,420,279,108,108,288.00
tu eres el hombre SUPER! - the mesiah 20,000 posts nigga! Here's to 20,000 mo'... - UTEP -super-jose- - TBear ay dios mio that Shakira gif! - UTEP Thanks! - MDPopescu 
Para ti primo.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 9er Nation!! - LoadedWraps 9er Nation!! - LoadedWraps No Message - robust_ Lets buy boxingscene - BMT - dan_cov 
King Cotto, Ready for War! - Da Boxer thanks bud..she's the only reason i tolerate that long ass flight lol - -MAKAVELLI- Miguel Cotto es un campeón - Weltschmerz a great day for cotto fans having just beat sergio! - jas For our Cotto victory - jazluvr 
Latte on me homie. Thanks again - Cleto_Reyes Gracias - Scott.Weiland Thanks homie - CASA DE COMBATE e-points betting Rival deserves some Respect - jas to a generous poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... 

all about service...
when the waiter refills my drink without me asking
that's a winner...
I even tip when I get gas as long as
I get a "how you doing"
I'm very a generous tipper...
bad service I tip the minimum
and when I'm done I speak to manger
about the bad service I got...