|04-25-2012, 04:16 PM||#1|
Lords of Boxingscene
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Meet me at Vito's with Noodles
Quoted: 2143 Post(s)Rep Power: 360
Total Points: 20,000,000,000,000,001,811,939,328.00
5 Of The Strangest Things People Have Traded for Sex
1. McDonaldĺs Chicken McNuggetsThe Golden Arches regularly touts its nuggets, made from 100% breast meat. That may be one reason Khadijah Baseer, 31, allegedly staked out a McDonaldĺs parking lot in Burbank, Calif., to offer sex acts in exchange for McNuggets. But when customers refused to bite at her offer, police arrived and arrested her.
2. McDonaldĺs Double CheeseburgersThe Cheeseburglar would be shaking his head at this one: Christine Baker, 47, allegedly agreed to have sex with an undercover Florida cop in exchange for two double cheeseburgers off the McDonaldĺs dollar menu. The cop bought the burgers, but Baker allegedly also asked for a tip in cash. She mustĺve grimaced when police busted her for prostitution.
3. Phillies ticketsA Pennsylvania woman allegedly tried to score tickets to a Phillies-Yankees World Series game in 2009 in exchange for sex Ś with a man who turned out to be an undercover cop. Courts eventually cleared Susan Finkelstein, 45, of all prostitution charges. But not before her strange sex-for-tickets trade scheme got her fired from her job.
4. MethamphetamineA former ôSheriff of the Yearö in Colorado was busted for allegedly trying to trade methamphetamine for sex. Ex-Sheriff Patrick J. Sullivan, 68, was caught on tape trying to make the deal happen, and was also charged with manufacturing and selling the drug. He was booked, ironically, into a jail that bears his name.
5. JusticePennsylvania Judge Ross Cioppa, 70, was accused of demanding sexual favors from female defendants in exchange for favorable outcomes in court. Cioppa allegedly tried this twice, in two separate cases, before being charged with bribery, indecent assault, and official oppression Ś definitely one of the stranger things weĺve seen allegedly being traded for sex.
|04-25-2012, 04:20 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quoted: 251 Post(s)Rep Power: 50
Total Points: 2,168,351,192,302,921.50
some chicken nuggets?
|04-25-2012, 04:27 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quoted: 5 Post(s)Rep Power: 29
Total Points: 15,922,255,513,496,692.00
|04-25-2012, 04:31 PM||#4|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Between the obtuse and obscene
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)Rep Power: 382
Total Points: 17,589,671,574,859,997,184.00
I'll be right back - I'm going to buy a couple 10 pieces.
|04-25-2012, 04:50 PM||#6|
Garlic Butter Gang!
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quoted: 875 Post(s)Rep Power: 174
Total Points: 29,897,548,257,621,585,920.00
He got put into a jail that was named after him. That's so ironic I almost feel like he did it on purpose to get caught.
|04-25-2012, 04:50 PM||#7|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Miami, Florida
Quoted: 25 Post(s)Rep Power: 53
Total Points: 94,393,109,628,200,832.00
You'd have to be really desperate to go to that sort of extreme lengths to get your dick wet.
|04-25-2012, 05:07 PM||#8|
atheist with a gun
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland
Quoted: 120 Post(s)Rep Power: 182
Total Points: 388,398,824,855,388,096.00
Im sure there are thing 100X stranger then Phillie tickets
|Share This With Friends|
|people, strangest, things, traded|