Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Best MC. Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Nas, or Rakim?
Eminem 37 37.37%
Nas 29 29.29%
Scarface 3 3.03%
Rakim 17 17.17%
KRS 6 6.06%
Hard to choose 7 7.07%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 116 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,747,231,275,161.01
Total Points: 6,747,231,378,768.82
one for the road bro - led Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ 
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
some one post a KRS-ONE song that sounds better than

it doesn't necessarily have to be more lyrical
When rating an artist, you don't go by just your personal taste. That would be like me saying that I think apples are better than oranges because I like them. You have to look at the impact of the MC, the era, lyrics, production, voice.....many different things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
it's funny because i was listening to 50 cent yesterday (and i rarely listen to him) and he was saying the exact same thing..."from 85 to 96 the game went from sugar to shit".

at least he knows a bit about the history of the game.
Of course he knows, he was discovered by Jam Master J and is close to my age so he grew up with all those great MC's.

Quote:
somebody who is now constantly under-rated is Chuck D. Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos was a ridiculous record for it's time.
Chuck D had a great voice and I think PE is the second greatest hip hop group ever but lyrically he wasn't that good to be honest. He just had an iconic voice and of course PE is one of the most important if not THE most important hip hop groups of all time.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Bank: 12,931,516,647,148.54
Total Points: 13,842,338,175,277.83
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
it's funny because i was listening to 50 cent yesterday (and i rarely listen to him) and he was saying the exact same thing..."from 85 to 96 the game went from sugar to shit".

at least he knows a bit about the history of the game.

From 85-96 rap was $h!t?? You cannot agree with him right?? Early 90's had some of the best albums ever. Infamous Mobb Deep, Ready to die, It was written, just to name a few. e50 should be shot, he's nutts.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 AM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 63 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 769,349,107,131,845.75
Total Points: 769,349,107,164,156.62
ice that fat lip - - v e t - No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 
slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery 
Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

emz.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 AM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,923,154.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
From 85-96 rap was $h!t?? You cannot agree with him right?? Early 90's had some of the best albums ever. Infamous Mobb Deep, Ready to die, It was written, just to name a few. e50 should be shot, he's nutts.
nah bro, you mis-read. he said that from 85 to 96 the game went from sugar to shit.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,617,429,403,343.56
Total Points: 31,617,429,643,543.35
congrats!!! - kadyo Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 
for an atg poster - jazluvr For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest 
Welcome back bud - TBear Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 
40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios 

Quote:
The first one that you have to check out is microphone fiend.

And remember that it was written around 1986/87.
I'll be getting on that soon.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:31 AM
RL_GMA
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 RL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond reputeRL_GMA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,290,486,707,909.42
Total Points: 9,290,486,849,885.97
tv ilegal vid. - mellow_mood Happy BIRTHday to your new baby boy. .  Congrats on being a POPS! - UglyPug congrats and make sure you'll be a superdad - Alx. Congrats, pops! - jazluvr Congratulations and all the best with your new little one. :wave: - Bossy 
Here's one for your baby boy - led Here's another one for you being a dad - led Congratulations on your new son, here's a lucky dollar... - jose830 Haha - Berges heres a burger for after,i already green kd u and couldnt do so again. - HUGH JASS 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RL_GMA 

The God
Old 04-25-2012, 10:36 AM
heat27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 heat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,947,566,309.29
Total Points: 260,967,660,170.56
stick it up yo ass:ninja: - supRa <3:ninja: - supRa ;) - *Boss Lady* Now you just got lucky with Bossy ;) - *Boss Lady* 

its rakim

Old 04-25-2012, 10:41 AM
heat27
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 heat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond reputeheat27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,947,566,309.29
Total Points: 260,967,660,170.56
stick it up yo ass:ninja: - supRa <3:ninja: - supRa ;) - *Boss Lady* Now you just got lucky with Bossy ;) - *Boss Lady* 

good track but would have been better without kanye
Old 04-25-2012, 10:49 AM
-jose-
· ·

Rep Power: 212 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,745,531,891,650,347,776.00
Total Points: 1,745,531,891,650,375,424.00
yoga pants thread :fing02: - jose830 GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner Thanks homie g-funk! - E.P.T. thanks - DosRounds A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 
Ca.pizza sucks LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Chicken & mushroom Pukka pie! - dan_cov Welcome back to the great weather of the dirty jerz. - E.P.T. No Message - mathed Merry Christmas! - TBear 
Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Mano......Only thinkin bout yo health ! - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks - ddangerous tu eres el hombre SUPER! - the mesiah 
20,000 posts nigga! Here's to 20,000 mo'... - UTEP -super-jose- - TBear ay dios mio that Shakira gif! - UTEP Thanks! - MDPopescu Para ti primo.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versastyle View Post
Out of that list. That's a tough one.
can't say I dislike any of them
but
Rakim gets my vote
one of my favorite joints
from movie Juice

Old 04-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Harry Balls
Mi Vida Loca

Rep Power: 14 Harry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Balls has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,237,927,616,720.17
Total Points: 1,237,935,801,475.34
One of the best! - kyshenko team Depending on how old they are, try playing GTA 4 and trick them into thinking it's a cartoon. haha - Unknown Champ 

I thought we ranked MC's based on record sales over here? No?