Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,831,108,276,287.50
Total Points: 83,850,925,911,142.55
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Bryant Jennings to face Steve Collins in June (Interview)

A Boxing talk Interview

John McCormick: Bryant, the boxing world got a chance to see you once again a few weeks ago on the Zab Judah-Vernon Paris undercard. You faced Sergei Liakhovich [stopping the former WBO titlist in the ninth round] and looked phenomenal. Was it easy as it looked?

Bryant Jennings: It wasnít as easy as it looked. I wasnít expecting it to go as smoothly as it did but I didnít run into any problems that I couldnít deal with.

JM: Now you are only 13-0 and yet you are facing very tough opposition early in your career compared to other heavyweights at similar stages of their careers. How does it feel to have your career progressing as fast as it is?

Bryant Jennings: It is great. Even this past fight with Liakhovich, I was faced with a tough opponent but I still succeeded with very little fights. I have only been pro now for two years, and my only regret is not going to the Olympics as an amateur. I am sure I couldíve gone to the Olympics but I am satisfied with where my career is heading right now. I am moving in the right direction.

JM: At the rate that your career is progressing, when do you hope to get a title shot?

Bryant Jennings: I look at it like this: I couldnít possibly do any worse than any of those guys that have already stepped into the ring with the Klitschko brothers. Itís a mental thing. Donít get me wrong, I am physically in shape, I have great technique. If you seen my last fight you can see that I have a lot of things that other fighters donít have. I have will like crazy; my drive is like no other. I am ready for a title shot physically. Experience however comes over time. The boxing game is more mental than anything. As long as you keep your composure in the ring itíll come. I mean I have very little experience right now but I am fighting like I do have it. Sometimes you have to act experience out and break the rules and get done what needs to be done.

JM: Eddie Chambers and Tomasz Adamek will be facing each other on the next NBC Sports Fight Night card on June 16 in Newark, New Jersey. As of right now, does it appear that youíll be fighting on that card as well?

Bryant Jennings: Yes, Iíll be on that card. I mean I havenít officially signed yet but it has already been agreed that I will fight Steve Collins from Texas, who is 25-1, on that undercard.

JM: I know you are from Philadelphia and so is Eddie Chambers, do you and him have a close friendship? What do you think of his upcoming fight with Adamek?

Bryant Jennings: Eddie is really cool and he is just another great fighter from a long list of great fighters from a great city. As far as that fight is concerned, they both have a great chance. I do see some flaws that Tomasz had in his last fight. He has a lot that he needs to work on. I know that Eddie is a perfectionist and I am sure that they will both come prepared but I saw a lot that Tomasz needs to work on. Itíll be a good fast fight but I would have to pick Eddie to win.

JM: We all know that the heavyweight division has been ruled by the Klitschko brothers for almost the past decade. With American heavyweight prospects such as Seth Mitchell and yourself, do you feel hopeful that the heavyweight division can be relevant again in America?

Bryant Jennings: Yeah I think so. I feel I have a great chance, especially with the path that I am on right now, I feel that I have a great chance. I think Seth Mitchell has a chance also but he needs to work on some things like sitting back sometimes and using a little more technique. The Klitschko brothers are very, very smart and are great champions but I feel that I have a great chance.

JM: Any closing thoughts for the fans?

Bryant Jennings: Yeah, I appreciate all of my fans and everybody that believes in me. I show no love to the critics and no love to the haters and thank you to everyone that believed in me since day one.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Ledģ your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Really nice card.

He's becoming a project for the NBC Sports Network.

Good stuff.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:45 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,278,319,007,887.96
Total Points: 13,278,319,090,978.85
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

u had me thinking its was the irish SMW coming out of retirement for a minute
Old 04-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingeralbino View Post
u had me thinking its was the irish SMW coming out of retirement for a minute
lol. Nah................
Old 04-24-2012, 12:50 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 101 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,727,363,617,063.95
Total Points: 134,730,045,269,025.00
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtťmoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

celtic steve collins?

the middleweight // supermiddleweight?

is he in his 50's?

surely it's not the same guy..

oh phew

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=175447

it's not ^^
Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,155,619,604,863.95
Total Points: 3,166,219,719,629.62
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Jennings is a solid prospect, they should take their time building him up but with NBC digging him I am sure he will get moved fairly quick.

He has a lot of natural talent but he could use a lot of polish.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,235,395,513,332.73
Total Points: 954,845,393,856,165.75
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Anybody saw that Collins maybe?
Old 04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastrangelo View Post
Anybody saw that Collins maybe?
Looks like a crude brawler with some power.

Should be a nice showcase fight for Jennings.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Jennings vs a big guy like Michael Grant would be a nice step up next.