Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
parrish duke
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 parrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond reputeparrish duke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 78,403,728,395,855.67
Knowledgable poster - jas 

he cuffed hopkins legs, then dumped on his neck? WTF everyone can see it - the old man is gonna get up with him this time. The old man does not care about how much people paid to see the first fight, payper view #'s etc, he did what he did (either faked it / saw something he needed to work on/ or was genuinely hurt) and will come out and snatch poor Dawson's mind, slapp him around and spit him out, to where he will never be the same ala: Robert Allen/ tito trinidad / Jermain Taylor / Kelly Pavlik / Jean Pascal / Winky Wright / De La Hoya / Kieth Holmes / William Joppy / (tarver seems to have escaped it) / Howard Eastman / antwone echols / and many many more!!! the first couple of rounds will be dangerous then the old man will go to work, mark my words......
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-23-2012, 06:38 PM
freedom213
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 freedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond reputefreedom213 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,682,088,712.25
Total Points: 204,704,627,240.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
Chad Dawson has watched the end of his fight against Bernard Hopkins more times than he can count.

Even in hindsight, Dawson doesn’t think he had any alternative other than to shove Hopkins off his back.

“It was to the point where people were saying I pulled an M M A move, I slammed him,” Dawson said. “I had to watch it so many times because I’m like, ‘Did I really slam him?’ I know I didn’t slam him, but I looked to see if it looked like I slammed him. But I didn’t slam him. All I did was move back and just slide out from the headlock he had me in.”
[Click Here To Read More]
no you didnt Chad Dawson, as everyone with eyes seen you lifted then cuffed his legs, creating the situation. Not a big deal if Hopkins hadn't of gotten hurt but he did so deal with it.

freaking big baby.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:55 PM
charlieg
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 charlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond reputecharlieg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,029,238.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Dawson pushed off as retaliation to Hopkins spending a round and a half fouling, including throwing his weight on Dawson's back more than once before the end. If Hopkins doesn't leave his feet to jump on Dawson's back, he doesn't end up on the ground to begin with.
Just who are you arguing with?

I have never seen anybody dispute that Hopkins rushed in, over Chad. Dawson was going lower than necessary (pretty much crouching) but, regardless, Hopkins rushed him. Everybody can see and accept this. Why are you stating it over and over again? It doesn't change the tackle that Dawson then did.

Hopkins rushed Dawson, Dawson threw him down, Hopkins was injured. That's just the way it went down, and it was *****ty for everybody.

The point here is that Dawson and Shaw keep denying that the throw ever occurred, keep accusing Hopkins of faking an injury, and seem to deny reality because they don't want to admit culpability. At least in this article Dawson finally admits to the throw... or "shove" as he calls it.

Exhibit A: a shove doesn't involve putting the hand behind a leg and lifting.

Hopkins had everything to gain from winning that fight - oldest fighter of the year, oldest fighter to defend his belt etc - and had not been put under any pressure by Dawson, had no reason to quit. The attack that he quit is just Dawson trying to convince himself that Hopkins doesn't have the upper hand mentally and Gary Shaw blowing off steam. I'm surprised they took the rematch, TBH. If the TKO hadn't be overturned, I don't think they would have taken the rematch.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM
frosty-g
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 frosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond reputefrosty-g has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,058,593.03

how full of sh*t is dawson?
"chad bad liar dawson"
Old 04-23-2012, 07:36 PM
SplitSecond
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,335,009,280.22
Total Points: 119,566,228,434.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

imagine how wladimir's opponents feel
Old 04-23-2012, 07:49 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,331,779,527,090.86
Total Points: 5,608,779,882,993.11
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieg View Post
Just who are you arguing with?

I have never seen anybody dispute that Hopkins rushed in, over Chad. Dawson was going lower than necessary (pretty much crouching) but, regardless, Hopkins rushed him. Everybody can see and accept this. Why are you stating it over and over again? It doesn't change the tackle that Dawson then did.

Hopkins rushed Dawson, Dawson threw him down, Hopkins was injured. That's just the way it went down, and it was *****ty for everybody.

The point here is that Dawson and Shaw keep denying that the throw ever occurred, keep accusing Hopkins of faking an injury, and seem to deny reality because they don't want to admit culpability. At least in this article Dawson finally admits to the throw... or "shove" as he calls it.

Exhibit A: a shove doesn't involve putting the hand behind a leg and lifting.

Hopkins had everything to gain from winning that fight - oldest fighter of the year, oldest fighter to defend his belt etc - and had not been put under any pressure by Dawson, had no reason to quit. The attack that he quit is just Dawson trying to convince himself that Hopkins doesn't have the upper hand mentally and Gary Shaw blowing off steam. I'm surprised they took the rematch, TBH. If the TKO hadn't be overturned, I don't think they would have taken the rematch.
I hate how Hopkins fans keep saying it like Dawson cuffed his leg and then lifted. Hopkins left his feet completely on his own, was lifted as Dawson moved his body up. The cuff happened after all that, just look at your own damn picture there. If Hopkins wasn't busy trying to cheat every time he threw a punch, none of it ever happens. Hopkins wasn't quitting, he thought he would get a disqualification win. Not under any pressure my ass, you know Bernard Hopkins is threatened when the very first punch he throws in a fight is a headbutt.

My problem is how Hopkins fans act like Dawson did something terrible, when the entire incident occurred because of Hopkins's cheating ass. LMAO at you acting like Dawson would avoid Hopkins, like Hopkins gained any mental edge over Dawson. That is delusional.

I can't wait for this rematch. I want this sh** to be over. I'm sick of this argument, Hopkins fans just make sh** up.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:52 PM
SplitSecond
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 39 SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,335,009,280.22
Total Points: 119,566,228,434.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
I hate how Hopkins fans keep saying it like Dawson cuffed his leg and then lifted. Hopkins left his feet completely on his own, was lifted as Dawson moved his body up. The cuff happened after all that, just look at your own damn picture there. If Hopkins wasn't busy trying to cheat every time he threw a punch, none of it ever happens. Hopkins wasn't quitting, he thought he would get a disqualification win. Not under any pressure my ass, you know Bernard Hopkins is threatened when the very first punch he throws in a fight is a headbutt.

My problem is how Hopkins fans act like Dawson did something terrible, when the entire incident occurred because of Hopkins's cheating ass. LMAO at you acting like Dawson would avoid Hopkins, like Hopkins gained any mental edge over Dawson. That is delusional.

I can't wait for this rematch. I want this sh** to be over. I'm sick of this argument, Hopkins fans just make sh** up.
the funniest part about the post you just responded too, was when he complained about dawson ducking

how fookin dare he move his head to avoid a punch smfh
Old 04-23-2012, 07:56 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,331,779,527,090.86
Total Points: 5,608,779,882,993.11
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh! View Post
the funniest part about the post you just responded too, was when he complained about dawson ducking

how fookin dare he move his head to avoid a punch smfh
Nope, not allowed to do that when Hopkins is fighting you. He can do whatever the hell he wants, if you don't like it too bad. Hopkins could headbutt a guy in the balls though, and it would be "veteran tactics."
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Mister Wolf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,056,517.77

Start at the 1:10 mark and tell me what u see Dawson do to Pascsal.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
MASTER1454
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these partsMASTER1454 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,035,442.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
[Ezal, the neighborhood crack head, is feigning a fall in a convenience store to get money]
Ezal: Aw, I'm suing y'all. Oh, I'm hurt. Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. Oh! I want $150,000, but we can settle out of court right now for twenty bucks.
Janitor: Man, get your punk ass up. It ain't even wet over here. Damn.

That was my ish, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by comanick View Post
No dawson you slammed him.

If you want to say he was faking the injury then fine you can say that but you did in fact slam him. You didnt pull out from the clinch, you pushed off from the clinch and slightly hooked his leg.
Co-sign.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibomber View Post
my neck,my back, his ***** and his crack...
Man, you beat me to it, LOL.

Quote:
Sorry Chad, but according to Hopkins fans he is allowed to push, grab, headbutt, low blow, jump on your back, knee you in the crotch, bend you over and f*** you, and basically do whatever he wants because it's "veteran savvy."

But you can't push the guy off when he jumps on you, that's cheating.
Quote:
Dawson pushed off as retaliation to Hopkins spending a round and a half fouling, including throwing his weight on Dawson's back more than once before the end. If Hopkins doesn't leave his feet to jump on Dawson's back, he doesn't end up on the ground to begin with.
Pushing someone is horizontal, lifting is vertical. If Chad would have pushed B-Hop, would'be went through the ropes, or hit the corner. Why did he end up on the floor? A picture's worth 1000 words & video is squared that.......