Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will there be a DOUBLE KO Friday with the great Erislandy and Lil Jermaine ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Olympics coming up. We will see, if you know what I mean .
    cuba owns there but that's not what i meant.....they did good in the panamerican games too

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
      I know nobody give a **** in the US boxing circles on divisions above 160+ it seem like.

But this young Cuban Kid Y.Pablo. Hernandez is a very very very good CW. He is the #1 CW atm and will probably dominate the Division. Not saying that he can go up to HW. But with the Klithsckos getting old and Pablo Hernandez being 6'4, who knows once that body fills out
      He did beat Cunningham to win the Ring CW title. He is legit. I don't see him losing to Lebedev, Huck, Kayode, Tarver at this point, Afolabi, Jones, Masternak, at CW. If he continues down the road he's going, he can build a great CW resume if he beats the top people. I'm not sure if he'll go to HW, as I can't see him beat Wlad there. But he's the best CW in the world right now.

Comment

Canelo vs Mayweather might be set up for Canelo as well hell Canelo vs Cotto might be next if Cotto does the unthinkable

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          cuba owns there but that's not what i meant.....they did good in the panamerican games too
          But that's all we have since we can't leave our country to turn pro . Lol

Comment

Canelo vs Mayweather might be set up for Canelo as well hell Canelo vs Cotto might be next if Cotto does the unthinkable
            Canelo is fighting next in September, confirmed by GBP and Canelo's people. It should be either Kirkland or Molina, either is fine by me and if he were to beat one of them, it makes a Floyd fight more legit no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Canelo is fighting next in September, confirmed by GBP and Canelo's people. It should be either Kirkland or Molina, either is fine by me and if he were to beat one of them, it makes a Floyd fight more legit no doubt.
              Haha it'd be funny if Molina embarrasses yet ANOTHER GB fighter.

Comment

I really Hope Molina gets it he arguably beat lara he was robbed of wins vs Chavez Jr and Kirkland and beat cintron with a lil luck he would look like the man at 154 if Kirkland gets it i'll be good though since Canelo will bury him unless kirkland lands a lucky punch

Comment

I really Hope Molina gets it he arguably beat lara he was robbed of wins vs Chavez Jr and Kirkland and beat cintron with a lil luck he would look like the man at 154 if Kirkland gets it i'll be good though since Canelo will bury him unless kirkland lands a lucky punch
                  Seems like fighters who don't have enough pop tend to get robbed... Molina and now Abril. First two that come to mind as they been the most recent ones.

Comment

He did beat Cunningham to win the Ring CW title. He is legit.
                    He should have lost his first fight with USS.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Seems like fighters who don't have enough pop tend to get robbed... Molina and now Abril. First two that come to mind as they been the most recent ones.
                    You can add Campillo to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      He should have lost his first fight with USS.

You can add Campillo to that list.
                      Good call. Campillo too and it wasn't the first time he was robbed either.

Comment

Working...
                      X