Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 04-13-2012, 02:17 PM
fightscore
Contender

Rep Power: 4 fightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,159,941.02
Welcome. Here, have a cookie. - Flab fightscore doesn't afraid of anything - Primera Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Default Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Who you got in this one , i think this might be the passing of the torch as Sturm is on the slide - BIGTIME.

The title will stay in Germany and im sure that will please the promoters.

IF Zbik can produce the performance that he did vs Chavez Jnr then i think he takes the takes the fight on points in a close contest.

Remember and add your scores tonight and i will add them to my blog which is.... http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

ps@ thanks again to JakeNDAbox for letting me do this on the scene
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2012, 07:53 PM
fightscore
Contender

Rep Power: 4 fightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud offightscore has much to be proud of
Total Points: 200,159,941.02
Welcome. Here, have a cookie. - Flab fightscore doesn't afraid of anything - Primera Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 

*SPOILER*

how did you all have this fightat the time of stoppage??...i had Sturm up 88-83
Old 04-14-2012, 12:52 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,223,668.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightscore View Post
*SPOILER*

how did you all have this fightat the time of stoppage??...i had Sturm up 88-83
same here sturm was just to skilled for zbik
Old 04-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Telboy1990
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,047.05

I couldnt believe it when so many people on a different boxing forum were all picking Zbik to beat Sturm i knew Sturms jab which i believe to be the best in world boxing would be the key and it was id like to see Sturm box Pirog now or Darren Barker.