Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Kball15
HATTON WRIGHT PAVLIK

Rep Power: 1489 Kball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond reputeKball15 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 765,298,062.04
Total Points: 767,076,724.54
Default Heavyweight champion after lennox lewis?

So I am trying to make a video following the linearity fo the heavyweight championship, starting with the first ever (John L Sullivan) all the way up to the Klitschkos.

I've made the list in its entirety right up until lennox lewis, but there's a gap I am unsure about inbetween Lennox Lewis and the current champions, the Klitschkos.

Can someone help?

And remember, this is the LINEAR championship I am doing, so it's the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat john L sullivan.

Thanks so much!!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Tiozzo
Banned

Bank: 151,374,525.33
Total Points: 253,542,955.46
for knowing your stuff and schooling newbies around here - Alx. 

nobody between Lewis when he retired and Klitschko when he beat Chagaev

thread./
Old 04-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Mr. Invincible
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Invincible has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,116,282,334.28
Total Points: 1,464,035,377.52
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. for supporting the heavyweight champs - Freedom. Im sure you can use another one! Lol!! - JAB5239 a gift we can all enjoy - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kball15 View Post
So I am trying to make a video following the linearity fo the heavyweight championship, starting with the first ever (John L Sullivan) all the way up to the Klitschkos.

I've made the list in its entirety right up until lennox lewis, but there's a gap I am unsure about inbetween Lennox Lewis and the current champions, the Klitschkos.

Can someone help?

And remember, this is the LINEAR championship I am doing, so it's the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat john L sullivan.

Thanks so much!!!!
Lineage ended when Tunney retired heavyweight champion almost 100 years ago if you want to be technical about it.

If there were a current lineal champ based on circumstances, it would have to be Vitali in my opinion.