Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
RlCKY
Grade 10
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sunnyvale
Age: 28
Posts: 5,758
Rep Power: 33 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,275.02
Bank: 6,188,398,065.27
Total Points: 6,188,421,340.29
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 hilarious thread - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Not when you put on 20 lbs overnight and then you fight all 12 with barely any fatigue...
and then refuse to take a post fight drug test? lol
Reply With Quote
RlCKY is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 04-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,336
Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 246,000,224,312.28
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,386.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
Chavez also had a close fight with Matt fucking Vanda. A lot of people thought he lost that fight, even the mexican fans were throwing stuff in the ring after they heard the decision.

The point is fighters improve. Lee would have a good chance if the fight was on the up and up but when it comes to Chavez Jr you have to knock him out twice to get a SD.
Reply With Quote
Light_Speed is offline
#23
Old 04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Mars Volta
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,118
Rep Power: 0 Mars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,611,362.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,611,362.46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Chavez also had a close fight with Matt fucking Vanda. A lot of people thought he lost that fight, even the mexican fans were throwing stuff in the ring after they heard the decision.

The point is fighters improve. Lee would have a good chance if the fight was on the up and up but when it comes to Chavez Jr you have to knock him out twice to get a SD.
Lee hasn't Proven he has improved to the point where he can beat a top 10 middleweight like chavez though IMO while chavez jr Has
Reply With Quote
Mars Volta is offline
#24
Old 04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,214
Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,169,821.66
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,821.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 
Default

Because Chavez Jr is nothing more then a son of a legend and Arum is protecting him so he can MILK MONEY OUT OF HIM because he knows the Mexican fans will support him simply because he is Mexican and he is Chavez Sr. son...they don't care of he is good or not

only a matter of time before Chavez Jr is exposed and embarrased
Reply With Quote
KnockUTheFukOut is offline
#25
Old 04-07-2012, 10:19 PM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,229
Rep Power: 9 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,006,750,872,481.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,006,750,872,481.70
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Chavez also had a close fight with Matt fucking Vanda. A lot of people thought he lost that fight, even the mexican fans were throwing stuff in the ring after they heard the decision.

The point is fighters improve. Lee would have a good chance if the fight was on the up and up but when it comes to Chavez Jr you have to knock him out twice to get a SD.
yeah I remember that, SR even had to go in the ring to cover him from the sh1t they were throwing in the ring. It wasn't even close, Vanda won that fight, there were times where JR looked like he was going to pass out in his corner.

Last edited by $coinblatt$; 04-07-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
$coinblatt$ is offline
#26
Old 04-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Mars Volta
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,118
Rep Power: 0 Mars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,611,362.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,611,362.46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
Because Chavez Jr is nothing more then a son of a legend and Arum is protecting him so he can MILK MONEY OUT OF HIM because he knows the Mexican fans will support him simply because he is Mexican and he is Chavez Sr. son...they don't care of he is good or not

only a matter of time before Chavez Jr is exposed and embarrased
Losing to Martinez doesn't qualify as ''exposed'' to me considering he's Top 3 P4P
Reply With Quote
Mars Volta is offline
#27
Old 04-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Nicolino
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 731
Rep Power: 5 Nicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant futureNicolino has a brilliant future
Points: 49,981,048.63
Bank: 88,698,965,844.32
Total Points: 88,748,946,892.95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
I'm by no means a chavez fan but i can't see how lee beat him



a small Middleweight did that to him ^^^ I know he got revenge but it wasn't even like he got a TKO/KO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post
WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.
Reply With Quote
Nicolino is offline
#28
Old 04-07-2012, 10:23 PM
mushahadeen
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,036
Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,806,337.64
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,337.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 
Default

45 have tried, 45 have failed.
Reply With Quote
mushahadeen is offline
#29
Old 04-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,336
Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 246,000,224,312.28
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,386.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
yeah I remember that, SR even had to go in the ring to cover him from the sh1t they were throwing in the ring. It wasn't even close, Vanda won that fight, there were times where JR looked like he was going to pass out in his corner.
I gained tons of respect for mexican fans after I watched that fight, they didn't get blinded by their nationalism. I don't think this could have happened in many countries.
Reply With Quote
Light_Speed is offline
#30
Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Mars Volta
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,118
Rep Power: 0 Mars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond reputeMars Volta has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,611,362.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,611,362.46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolino View Post
you know JCChavez Jr. would never loose by desicion in Mewxico and what i was trying show is how weak is your argument based on a fight of 2008. Lee is now an avoided fighter, that is a fact, and both fighters got better and i think is going to be a great fight mostly because of their different boxing styles i donīt think Lee has the power to KO Chavez but he can box and expose him. Anyway i think Junior gets a controversial decision in this fight.
well he didn't seem to improve to much i saw the rematch even though Lee was the obvious winner every time vera connected he looked like Lee was hurt and getting flashbacks
Reply With Quote
Mars Volta is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
beat, chavez?, people, picking

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright Đ 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.