Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2012, 11:57 PM
HayastanciCule
Contender

Rep Power: 6 HayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really nice
Bank: 380,692,595,475.32
Total Points: 380,697,613,348.44
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 
Default Google's 'Project Glass' Teases Augmented Reality Glasses

Sorry if already posted i didn't see another thread on it.
PS this is NOT one of Google's April fools jokes, they have been working on these for awhile.

Google has taken the wraps off its long-rumored augmented reality glasses project, officially dubbed "Project Glass."

A concept video, titled "One day...," shows how Google's glasses might work. In the video, the user performs tasks commonly handled by smartphones, such as scheduling meetings, taking pictures, checking the weather, getting directions, and placing a video call. The information simply hovers in the user's field of view, and the interface is controlled by voice or other inputs.

Google says it is gathering feedback from users on Project Glass, according to a post on Google+ by Babak Parviz, Steve Lee and Sebastian Thrun. The post contains a few "design photos" of people wearing augmented reality glasses. These glasses have a small second screen--presumably for the video output--above one of the lenses, with an extra thick arm that extends back to the ear.

"We’re sharing this information now because we want to start a conversation and learn from your valuable input," they wrote. "So we took a few design photos to show what this technology could look like and created a video to demonstrate what it might enable you to do."

This is the first time Google has publicly acknowledged its augmented reality glasses project. In February, the New York Times reported that Google was planning to release the glasses later this year, in a price range of $250 to $500. The glasses reportedly emerged from "Google X," a secret lab where the company experiments with futuristic projects. In the Google+ post, the lab is referred to as "Google[x]."

Although the Google+ post frames the video and photos as designs of what the technology "might" do, the New York Times reports that Google will be testing prototypes in the coming months. It's unclear whether a product launch is still on track for the end of the year, as previously reported.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/25320...y_glasses.html
Old 04-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,286,939.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

This will be the future and ill be rocking one of these as soon as they come out. I'm surprised Apple didn't think of this first, probably they did and google stole it though.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 AM
HayastanciCule
Contender

Rep Power: 6 HayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really niceHayastanciCule is just really nice
Bank: 380,692,595,475.32
Total Points: 380,697,613,348.44
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
This will be the future and ill be rocking one of these as soon as they come out. I'm surprised Apple didn't think of this first, probably they did and google stole it though.
Its been in development for awhile.

Apple is never the first to bring out anything so i don't see why you're surprised. If you've followed the tech industry outside of Apple you would see that they take older tech and refine it.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:08 AM
LeG00N
Banned

Rep Power: 0 LeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond reputeLeG00N has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,827,028,551,987,974.00
Total Points: 11,835,193,552,031,796.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

inb4 LOL @ Apple
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Mohammedini
Malaakh

Rep Power: 6 Mohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond reputeMohammedini has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 655,984,329.91
Total Points: 1,862,581,665.01
you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. you can pretend it's Cassius Clay's dick - Freedom. enjoy - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
inb4 LOL @ Apple
this is just full of fail.
Try so hard to get a 1nb4 at every tread.

That sh1t is getting old you bum, welcome to 2011
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.33
Total Points: 2,140,326,066,084.96
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

in b4 iBreakbeat says that Steve Jobs invented a better one which is functionally identical but costs five times more.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Oxn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Oxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond reputeOxn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 167,879,554,772,555.75
Total Points: 167,880,554,925,947.97

how long can the batteries possibly last if you intend to use it the full day?

It must be some really small battery.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:23 PM
BigStereotype
#1 Knicks Fan

Rep Power: 54 BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,929,906,590.57
Total Points: 470,930,135,144.88
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

My dad is part of the team working on these! I haven't really heard any details, but hopefully I get a free pair
Old 04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
[ DUBBZZ ]
H.A.A.I.C.

Rep Power: 143 [ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,384,821,675,138.83
Total Points: 7,600,422,049,115.74
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

I just wanna be able to watch p*rn while walking around town....
Old 04-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 397 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,579,125,240,645,312,512.00
Total Points: 1,580,615,192,402,789,376.00
Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr 
To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic 
It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr 
Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

It was jst on the news. They spossed to cost anywhere between $200-600 when they do come out. They are debating the power source right now among other things(like how to incorperate the vision impaired ie. folks that wear glasses). One thought is that they will use the android platform to power it or through your particular handheld device. Once they get this out I can see it blowin up and changing the game like the laptop and cell phone did.