Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,949,004.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop View Post
Oh and Pacquiao I'm a huge fan but please get a haircut for God's sake!
^^^ He can't.

The haircut and the beard are to hide the effects of HGH.

His brow and chin have begun jutting out because of the hormone. Therefore he grew his hair and his beard to take attention away.

Its called Top Rank camouflage.

Think I'm wrong?

Go look at pictures of Manny's face and head prior to fighting Barrera.

And then go look at recent photos of his head and face. Pay attention to the eyebrow area, the forehead and the chin and jaw area.

He looks like an oriental caveman nowadays.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Stop
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,000,000.00
Total Points: 1,002,015,619.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Manny is a boxing fan first (and probably also just a good guy)
This is probably the most logical reason. Floyd claims he doesn't watch any PPV (doubt he's even a boxing fan at all) but we all know he sits in his little room watching Pac's PPV fights. Manny doesn't need to be fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
^^^ He can't.

His brow and chin have begun jutting out because of the hormone. Therefore he grew his hair and his beard to take attention away.

Think I'm wrong?

And then go look at recent photos of his head and face. Pay attention to the eyebrow area, the forehead and the chin and jaw area.

You seem to do a lot of research on a fighter you claim to hate. Manny looks the same, he agreed to the tests but your master said no to 50/50 split so the fight is off. The entire world knows Mayweather is ducking. No biggie.
Wapacman
Banned

Bank: 6,694,602.28
Total Points: 6,701,364.12
No Message - JibbaJabber 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Who's this Puga?
What happened to that g@y poster Puga? I have not seen him on here in a long time.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Wapacman
Banned

Bank: 6,694,602.28
Total Points: 6,701,364.12
No Message - JibbaJabber 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
^^^ He can't.

Think I'm wrong?

Pac fans dont care that he is a drug cheat!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Pacquiao on Mayweather Exclusive Interview

8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao is radiating with positive energy these days, despite controversies that surround him. Recently, in an interview with popular and prolific sports broadcaster Snow Badua of NBN 4's Teledyaryo Sports exclusively shared to this scribe, the self-professed new bible-flipping Pacquiao shared his thoughts on nemesis Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who has an upcoming fight on May 5th against former conquered opponent Miguel Cotto.

"Hinde pa si siguro siya handa (May he's not ready for me yet)," Pacquiao said when asked about why talks of a Mayweather fight continues to disappoint. Whether the fight will happen this year, Pacquiao's response left little hope. "Hinde ko alam, kasi hinde pa natin sigurado (I don't know, because we are not sure yet)," Pacquiao said, and encouraged fans to watch Mayweather's upcoming fight. "Panoorin niyo rin yung laban niya, yung upcoming fight niya with Cotto (You should also watch his upcoming fight with Cotto)."

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...sive-interview

Hmm I wonder he if knows something that we don't know? Cotto will KO Mayweather.
Hahahahahahaha ... according to Pacquiao, Roach and Ariza, neither was JMM!!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,286,307.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 

LMAO spoken like a boss. The truth and it hurts.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Stop
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond reputeStop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,000,000.00
Total Points: 1,002,015,619.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
Truth does indeed hurt all these duckfeather fans. I agree with Manny though, Floyd just simply isn't ready because if he was he would have accepted 50-50 or 45-55 to the winner for May 5th. But now we have a different fight entirely due to severe ducking from Mayweather.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapacman View Post
Pac fans dont care that he is a drug cheat!
Well that was clear years ago when Manny developed a sudden fear of needles after previously getting several tattoos.

That and the fact that God supposedly told Manny that USADA was the agency of the Antichrist.

"Uhhhhh ehhh ask my promoter"
Old 04-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond reputeBombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,286,307.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310 my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx. with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Truth does indeed hurt all these duckfeather fans. I agree with Manny though, Floyd just simply isn't ready because if he was he would have accepted 50-50 or 45-55 to the winner for May 5th. But now we have a different fight entirely due to severe ducking from Mayweather.
Bro FLOYD HIMSELF said he is not going to get pushed by the fans into fights he doesnt want lmao. How can they defend him when the duck they defend himself says he doesn't want the fight lol. Speaks to you about the intelligence of these floydiots lol. And no doubt Manny owned him with the offers and exposed him.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:27 PM
nicamarvin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,690.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
the Truth is Mayweather is ready to step up the game and challenge the MW class and do it at their comfortable weight, but pac is afraid of real challenges, he is facing a Junior welter but guess what? he is making him move to Welter W.. wow Pac the weight cheater, if you are as small as him he makes you go up to welter(147) but if you are a real thread like Martinez is he wants you to come down to 147. what a pusssy...!