current boxers who do recreational drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    weed dont mess with your health another successful stoner

weed might not hurt humans , but it can harm animals like dogs and it can also be fatal !!!!! what floyd is doing to that dog is inhumane

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      weed might not hurt humans , but it can harm animals like dogs and it can also be fatal !!!!! what floyd is doing to that dog is inhumane
      Would you stfu already!!! You make a joke of yourself everytime you post. I hope this is all fake and you dont really believe the ***** you spew on these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
        Would you stfu already!!! You make a joke of yourself everytime you post.
        so you agree with floyd and think its ok to give narcotics to dogs !!!!!! well this dog doctor disagrees with you!!!!

Dogs eat meat based dogfood. Feeding them weed is not only stupid but cruel. Does your dog feed you Lawn Grass when he eats it? No. So return the favor. Being a dogman and doglover I would label it as inhumane. But then again I was always the guy who got mad when people blew dogs and cats hits and got them high....it just aint natural to living beings who arent capable of understanding it...but youll do "of course" what you will.... and feel right doing it. Personally id just wait for the dog to ask for it and if he dont ask I wouldnt give it to him.

im not surprised in one bit that you would agree with floyds behavior because your a diehard floyd stan !!!! but normal people like me know its wrong to give your dog /pet weed !!!!!!! floyd curses out his own father you would try and justifie that !!! floyd beats up his baby mother you try and justify that !!!! floyd slanders someone in puplic you try and justifie that !!!!! floyd gives his dog , weed /crack /heroin/ oxycotin or what other kind of drug he has on hand you try and justifie that !!!!!!! floyd disses boxing legends that came before him you try and justifie that !!!!!! ive come to the realiztion that you cant reason with certain diehard floyd fans !!!!!!! there are some floyd fans that call him out on his bs but they are very rare to come across just like a unicorn !!!!!
        Last edited by treason1; 04-04-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Dude, those are dog treats. You guys stay thinking it's marijuana. They don't even look like marijuana. I'm looking at it right now. They look like money colored biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1
            so you agree with floyd and think its ok to give narcotics to dogs !!!!!! well this dog doctor disagrees with you!!!!

Dogs eat meat based dogfood. Feeding them weed is not only stupid but cruel. Does your dog feed you Lawn Grass when he eats it? No. So return the favor. Being a dogman and doglover I would label it as inhumane. But then again I was always the guy who got mad when people blew dogs and cats hits and got them high....it just aint natural to living beings who arent capable of understanding it...but youll do "of course" what you will.... and feel right doing it. Personally id just wait for the dog to ask for it and if he dont ask I wouldnt give it to him.

im not surprised in one bit that you would agree with floyds behavior because your a diehard floyd stan !!!! but normal people like me know its wrong to give your dog /pet weed !!!!!!! floyd curses out his own father you would try and justifie that !!! floyd beats up his baby mother you try and justify that !!!! floyd slanders someone in puplic you try and justifie that !!!!! floyd gives his dog weed /crack / or what other kind of drug he has on hand you try and justifie that !!!!!!! floyd disses boxing legends that came before him you try and justifie that !!!!!! ive come to the realiztion that you cant reason with floyd fans !!!!!!!
            as long as theres no actual evidence we will never know this thread wasnt ment to be about dogs,, it was jus educating people that moderen day athletes like to burn every so often

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              Dude, those are dog treats. You guys stay thinking it's marijuana. They don't even look like marijuana. I'm looking at it right now. They look like money colored biscuits.
              he say thats kush but that looks like the dirty weed i get here in elpaso lol

thats weed though "bag of green" "chronic"

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post

im not surprised in one bit that you would agree with floyds behavior because your a diehard floyd stan !!!! but normal people like me know its wrong to give your dog /pet weed !!!!!!! floyd curses out his own father you would try and justifie that !!! floyd beats up his baby mother you try and justify that !!!! floyd slanders someone in puplic you try and justifie that !!!!! floyd gives his dog , weed /crack /heroin/ oxycotin or what other kind of drug he has on hand you try and justifie that !!!!!!! floyd disses boxing legends that came before him you try and justifie that !!!!!! ive come to the realiztion that you cant reason with certain diehard floyd fans !!!!!!! there are some floyd fans that call him out on his bs but they are very rare to come across just like a unicorn !!!!!
                stop man, just stop.

what are you trying to accomplish anyways? you know just like everyone else floyd mayweather isnt feeding dogs marijuana, the very thought is absurd. so why are you wasting space in the thread? why are you wasting everyones time?

like the previous poster told you just stfu already and grow up. your obsession with mayweather is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X