Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-02-2012, 04:12 PM
nicamarvin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,326.93
Default Floyd at MW, faces new competition

floyd moves up to MW to challenge to challenge MW champ(after beating JCC jr) la maravilla martinez. I believe that after that move there will certainly be called out by true MW(LMW to SMW) young fighters wanting to make a name for themself and/or make a huge payday..

could you make a list of possilbe MW guys that will call him out?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-02-2012, 04:17 PM
jayjames616
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 jayjames616 will become famous soon enoughjayjames616 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 69,202.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicamarvin View Post
floyd moves up to MW to challenge to challenge MW champ(after beating JCC jr) la maravilla martinez. I believe that after that move there will certainly be called out by true MW(LMW to SMW) young fighters wanting to make a name for themself and/or make a huge payday..

could you make a list of possilbe MW guys that will call him out?
Everybody but the Dirrell brother's and Andre Ward would call him out but the only person Floyd would fight at 160 is Sergio. The young guys have too much respect for Floyd. Like Ward said he would not fight Hopkins.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,906.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjames616 View Post
Everybody but the Dirrell brother's and Andre Ward would call him out but the only person Floyd would fight at 160 is Sergio. The young guys have too much respect for Floyd. Like Ward said he would not fight Hopkins.
Those guys are SMW not MW.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:23 PM
nicamarvin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these partsnicamarvin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Those guys are SMW not MW.
if they can make 160 they are game, heck if I was ward and wanted the bigest pay day of my life IŽll be sure I would make 160..
Old 04-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Nukes
Banned

Rep Power: 3 Nukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 99,402,114.58

at this point featherweather will do any thing to duck the real pound for pound king manny pacman !
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 PM
nicamarvin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukes View Post
at this point featherweather will do any thing to duck the real pound for pound king manny pacman !
say what b*****? Pac was offered the same fight as Floyd, to fight Martinez, he was offered to move up to MW and clean house, but he is too ***** to do it, now that mayweather is about to do just that, you are being a b*****? GTFO
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Nukes
Banned

Rep Power: 3 Nukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicamarvin View Post
say what b*****? Pac was offered the same fight as Floyd, to fight Martinez, he was offered to move up to MW and clean house, but he is too ***** to do it, now that mayweather is about to do just that, you are being a b*****? GTFO
pac alredy prove he beat guy 2 time his size just ask margerito !
Old 04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
nicamarvin
Banned

Quote:
pac alredy prove he beat guy 2 time his size just ask margerito !
cheato and DLH were weight drained (the fight was not at 154 but a catchweight) cheato was also plasterless..

Martinez>>Cheato
Martinez> Weight drained(147) dea man walking DLH

so you see P*******.ard pac is afraid of real MW and wants catchweights. Floyd will move to MW and clean house because Pac was a coward and refuses to do it..
Old 04-02-2012, 05:16 PM
ropeadope89
Contender

Rep Power: 0 ropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these partsropeadope89 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 31,285.98

Quote:
Dude is pacquiao all you talk/think about? Everytime I see a post from you, you bring pacquiao in it. Floyd will decision pacquiao. I'll bet you. I bet you another one of those Filipinos that jumped on the manny wagon, don't know anything about boxing. Smh. Can't wait till mayweather picks PAC apart. Don't cry ok?
Old 04-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Nukes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeadope89 View Post
Dude is pacquiao all you talk/think about? Everytime I see a post from you, you bring pacquiao in it. Floyd will decision pacquiao. I'll bet you. I bet you another one of those Filipinos that jumped on the manny wagon, don't know anything about boxing. Smh. Can't wait till mayweather picks PAC apart. Don't cry ok?
i willing to put all my point vrsus all ur point in bet that pacman beat featherweather