Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-01-2012, 04:51 PM
ONECRAK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,614.25
Post Mayweather talks about fighting Sergio Martinez

Why hasn't this been talked about on here? I was digging around and found it. Here it is http://ning.it/Hw1JFQ
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Discipline
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Discipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,277,803.01

Everyone wants Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao and one day that fight may happen, but if there is one other fighter besides Manny that the public will accept, that would be Sergio Martinez. Mayweather is well aware also, he has been watching Martinez success with interest. Since Floyd Mayweather came back in 2009, his uncle Roger Mayweather spilled the beans at the presser and told me that one reason that Floyd is back is to win the middleweight championship and then retire as the only guy to win 7 world titles in 6 different weight classes without a loss and pass Ray Robinson.

In due time that fight shall happen as well, once it becomes big enough, right now it's growing huge. Mayweather was asked during his presser about a possible fight with Sergio Martinez "I can't rule out the future, you know down the line I may want to make that jump and fight at middleweight, you just never know. I just want to give the fans exciting fights and if Martinez is the guy at that time then we shall see, but right now my main focus is on Miguel Cotto."

http://www.***************.com/profi...ergio-martinez
Old 04-01-2012, 04:55 PM
thiefery
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 thiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 31,738.21

it would be great if it happens, but i wouldnt hold my breathe for it just yet. Im still hoping Money and Pac can still meet up late this year or early next year.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
ONECRAK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these partsONECRAK is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 27,614.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discipline View Post
Everyone wants Floyd Mayweather to fight Manny Pacquiao and one day that fight may happen, but if there is one other fighter besides Manny that the public will accept, that would be Sergio Martinez. Mayweather is well aware also, he has been watching Martinez success with interest. Since Floyd Mayweather came back in 2009, his uncle Roger Mayweather spilled the beans at the presser and told me that one reason that Floyd is back is to win the middleweight championship and then retire as the only guy to win 7 world titles in 6 different weight classes without a loss and pass Ray Robinson.

In due time that fight shall happen as well, once it becomes big enough, right now it's growing huge. Mayweather was asked during his presser about a possible fight with Sergio Martinez "I can't rule out the future, you know down the line I may want to make that jump and fight at middleweight, you just never know. I just want to give the fans exciting fights and if Martinez is the guy at that time then we shall see, but right now my main focus is on Miguel Cotto."

http://www.***************.com/profi...ergio-martinez
dude Im not into stealing
Old 04-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Nukes
Banned

Rep Power: 3 Nukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond reputeNukes has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 99,402,118.58

why fight sergio i though u said manny was "easy work" and easky money?? so why not you fight pacman ? keep ducking
DLT
DMV

Rep Power: 48 DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,620,040,171.12
Total Points: 481,620,257,924.86
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

this isnt new. That whole article is a lil misleading by Karceno's crew. He talks about Roger wanting Floyd to win the MW title but it was said back in 09. He also said that fight should happen in due time and made it look like Floyd said it but that was just the writer himself speaking. What Floyd was quoted saying is something he said after signing to fight Cotto or the initial pressers. Its not new
Discipline
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Discipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,277,803.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONECRAK View Post
Yo, I was just giving you and this thread a helping hand. Save everyone from clicking the link.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,016,357,844,077,364.00
Total Points: 35,016,357,844,099,852.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONECRAK View Post
Talk is cheap Floyd, should he beat Cotto and stay at 154lbs, then Sergio is the fight the fans want to see.

So will Floyd choose Pacquiao or Martinez or neither.

I know what my money is on.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:34 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,084,201,492.68
Total Points: 160,084,383,554.99

Floyd said "We will see about Martinez"

That probably means, Floyd's team has seen Martinez's last couple of fights and that he wasn't as impressive of late ..... now Martinez is 37 so by the time FLoyd makes up his mind, Martinez will turn 38. Once you reach a certain age, you just don't know when that fighter will all of a sudden look old.

Floyd should have fought Martinez instead of Cotto .... people would have given him credit if he won but the longer they push the fight, the more of a chance that Martinez will show the signs and the more noise about Martinez being old.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 283 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,570,833,914,680,544.00
Total Points: 91,570,833,914,718,992.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

he also talked about fighting Pacquiao too...Who gives a sh/t what he says?