Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Rpgboxen
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rpgboxen has a spectacular aura aboutRpgboxen has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,220.06

Linares was always a slow starter doesn't have a chin at all and also cuts way too easy. It's a shame cuz this kid had alot of potential and is a former 2 weight world champion at 126lbs WBC and 130lbs WBA. Could have added more world titles but ever since he left Japan and got KOed by JC Salgado he hasn't seemed like the same fighter.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-01-2012, 12:44 AM
gauze
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 gauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these partsgauze is infamous around these parts
Bank: 878,193,866,985.63
Total Points: 878,193,874,954.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
I don't think you can say he would have been stopped, in fact Thompson is the one who got hurt the most in the fight. His legs went jelly in the 1st round with one shot. Linares got rocked but he went down because he lost his equilibrium. Both guys could have been stopped.
just basing it on his past history. he doesnt seem to handle cuts and early turmoil too well. i thought he looked pretty shook up after the knockdown. i like to give fighters the benefit of the doubt but he looked like he was getting tagged pretty good and solid. i think he would have been dropped again before getting control of the situation.

entertaining and interesting card to say the least though.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:45 AM
pnksntdead
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 32 pnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 670,029,608.86

linares got tagged with a lot more big shots but thompson was the one who got seriously hurt. linares was stunned in the knockdown but he fell partially due to balance. linares gets hit to much, though and while i think the stoppage was dubious, i also think that thompson would likely open that thing up in the later rounds for a legit stoppage or overwhelm him for a tko. or, may linares could've ko'd him if they continued. i definitely wanted to see more, though.

Last edited by pnksntdead; 04-01-2012 at 12:47 AM.