Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2014, 03:13 AM
waterboy94
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,992.32
Exclamation Attention Mod

Greetings dick-tucking, pathetic excuse for a mod. I'm back with a new IP and another account to remind you of how much you fail at your job.

Here's an example of the flawed logic that this incompetent mod uses: Bans me for no specific reason, then bans me for creating an alternate account, then bans user AGAIN after requesting an explanation. Why not simply provide a clear-cut reason for the ban, genius? Clearly, the simpleton in charge of regulating this forum has the mental capacity of a grade school child with down syndrome.

You aren't fit to be a mod, this forum would be much better place without an abusive, power-tripping, sensitive cunt like yourself. Now, be a good girl and ban this account as well, there are plenty others that can easily be created with a newly assigned ip and mac address, cut off one head and two more will take its place.

How does it feel to know that there's absolutely nothing you can do to prevent me from being a member of this site? For anyone who's reading this I welcome you to take a look at the post history of my primary account, Holy Hatred, and find a post/posts that would justify a permanent ban.

Now, before I disappear into the crowd here are a few last words.

FUCK THE MOD RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 296,799,335,876,916.19
Total Points: 300,599,335,945,239.88
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- 

Shut the **** up *****