Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Which case is self defense
The guy running unarmed 5 45.45%
The guy chasing with a gun 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,299,862.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Old 03-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Underated Boxer
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Underated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 895,015,976.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.
im with this guy, and no im not black. How can someone call for help when they are the one with the gun??? how ppl can defend this zimmerman is really mindbogglling.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:51 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underated Boxer View Post
im with this guy, and no im not black. How can someone call for help when they are the one with the gun??? how ppl can defend this zimmerman is really mindbogglling.

So by your standards, Zimmerman was right to shoot him if he was getting his ass kicked? All because you have a gun means that is the first thing you go to at any sign of harm?

Did you ever consider that he might actually be in the MAJORITY of gun-owners who know that you don't use your gun unless you feel like you're really going to die, OR suffer some serious bodily injury. . .

Like I said, WHOEVER that was screaming for 30 seconds or so, was screaming BLOODY F-ing MURDER. . . That tape is VERY disturbing to listen to.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Underated Boxer
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Underated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeUnderated Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 895,015,976.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
So by your standards, Zimmerman was right to shoot him if he was getting his ass kicked? All because you have a gun means that is the first thing you go to at any sign of harm?

Did you ever consider that he might actually be in the MAJORITY of gun-owners who know that you don't use your gun unless you feel like you're really going to die, OR suffer some serious bodily injury. . .

Like I said, WHOEVER that was screaming for 30 seconds or so, was screaming BLOODY F-ing MURDER. . . That tape is VERY disturbing to listen to.
no, not by my standards but by zimmermans it was self defense to do so, i dont believe it was zimmerman yelling for help, the neighbor said it sounded like a kids voice yelling for help but we will just have to wait before making facts of who it was. Yes i listened to the tape and its very traumatizing for anyone to listen to it.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:01 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Quote:
no, not by my standards but by zimmermans it was self defense to do so, i dont believe it was zimmerman yelling for help, the neighbor said it sounded like a kids voice yelling for help but we will just have to wait before making facts of who it was. Yes i listened to the tape and its very traumatizing for anyone to listen to it.

I didn't hear her say "kid's voice". . . Trayvon wasn't even a kid? He was 17? If your balls ain't dropped at 17 (changing your voice), then something is wrong. . .

I heard the screams, and they sounded like a guy with a "soft" voice .. Not a "kid's", though. . . And if you listen to Zimmerman's 911 call, low and behold, he has a very soft, effeminate voice. . . .

But I still have no idea whose voice it was, and I certainly can't "lean one way or the other" based off both of the voices being "soft" sounding. . Cause I've never even heard Trayvon's voice.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:50 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 63 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 800,430,811,059,972.38
Total Points: 800,430,811,097,013.00
ice that fat lip - - v e t - No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 
slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery 
Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.

While you have ****ing zimmerman over here thinking he's batman.
im defending zimmerman.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:58 PM
OBJECTION!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond reputeOBJECTION! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 504,788.25

Quote:
I find Underated Boxer GUILTY of trollin' of the first degree.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:00 PM
prime tyme
Bossy's #1 Fan

Rep Power: 7 prime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,329,362,491.24
Total Points: 1,329,376,280.62
for a great final four run by them tar heels!! - the mesiah Why not? We can use it together :D :kiss: - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayerKiller View Post
The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.
Zimmerman got out the car when told not to. He started the whole thing because he was suspicious. The law defends dumbasses like Zim. If he had killed someone in my family his life would have been over by now. My 2cents.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:09 PM
prime tyme
Bossy's #1 Fan

Rep Power: 7 prime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond reputeprime tyme has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,329,362,491.24
Total Points: 1,329,376,280.62
for a great final four run by them tar heels!! - the mesiah Why not? We can use it together :D :kiss: - Bossy 

Jeez I really wish this was some nice black guy with dreads on his neighborhood watch shift and he killed a white boy for getting a bag of skittles and ice tea. Would love to see how many would support the black guy with dreads. Yes I threw race in it..... that's the only reason no one was charged because the kids was black. I will end with saying I will not be posting anymore about this case. Have a nice argument.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:11 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,702,282,765,198,252.00
Total Points: 9,710,447,765,307,680.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Hey even money there was no cut on the back of his head?

Pic

LOL
did evenmoney ever acknowledge his ownage?

it looks like skin was peeled off his head