Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Which case is self defense
The guy running unarmed 5 45.45%
The guy chasing with a gun 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 32 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,030,080,758,260.91
Total Points: 207,030,080,776,558.12
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Which one is defending himself?

Last edited by - Righteous -; 03-30-2012 at 04:42 PM..
Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,583,278.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Hey even money there was no cut on the back of his head?

Pic

Video

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

LOL
Old 03-30-2012, 08:33 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 32 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

No Message - -jose- 

Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.

While you have ****ing zimmerman over here thinking he's batman.

Last edited by - Righteous -; 03-30-2012 at 08:43 AM..
Old 03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,645,619.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
which case was self defense? Treyvon was fighting for his life. Literally.

And he lost. He just wanted to go home, but Zimmerman wasn't having that. He had to end his life. Anyone defending this pig is seriously ****ed in the head.
You act like you know the full story. You ignorance has actually made people such as myself, but many not be bothered anymore.

All I know is, it appears Zimmerman did get into a fight and has injuries. I don't know how the fight happened, but he felt his own life was at risk, and used a gun.

If I was getting beat up where my head was getting smashed onto pavement, then I would pull a gun myself. Head injuries can lead to death.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,583,278.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Anyone defending Zimmerman is just as racist as he is. He assumed Treyvon was something he's not because he was black and so are you.

What has Treyvon done, that he would be the type of person to attack someone from behind if they're leaving. He's just a 17 year old boy, and he lives like a block away, he can just go home. You guys are assuming he's some kind of thug WHICH ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARENT. and that's why you're defending zimmerman.

The worst rap i seen on treyvon was that he got suspended a few times.. So the **** what, everybody I know has gotten suspended, that doesn't mean they will attack someone from behind and try to kill them.
Where's the evidence of Zimmerman being racist? All the evidence backs up Zimmermans story. What you and the other clowns claiming racism think doesn't mean **** without evidence.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayerKiller View Post
You act like you know the full story. You ignorance has actually made people such as myself, but many not be bothered anymore.

All I know is, it appears Zimmerman did get into a fight and has injuries. I don't know how the fight happened, but he felt his own life was at risk, and used a gun.

If I was getting beat up where my head was getting smashed onto pavement, then I would pull a gun myself. Head injuries can lead to death.
who was defending himself?

The unarmed guy running

or the armed guy chasing
Old 03-30-2012, 08:50 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who was defending himself?

The unarmed guy running

or the armed guy chasing
The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:51 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayerKiller View Post
The man getting beat on the ground, with his head pounded to the floor. He defended himself.

You're a bad Pac fan from what I have recently read in the NSB, and you're even worse here. Just like the media with their Photoshopped image of Trayvon and words from his family's attorney that suggest Zimmerman is guilty, such as the witness saying it was dark, but the attorney saying he CLEARLY saw what happened, just shows manipulation.

You don't know **** about boxing, trust me I will expose you. You make Pac fans like me have a bad name and I will tell you now, I will make you look like a fool anywhere.
Yeah that's what happens when someone don't have an argument, they start talking about stuff nobody else cares about but them.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:58 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Quote:
Yeah that's what happens when someone don't have an argument, they start talking about stuff nobody else cares about but them.
You totally ignored my argument fool.

That's right people, this midget putting his computer in his avatar showing it off like it is something to actually be proud of thinks he is being smart, when the NSB, or should I say he exposed himself by simply talking about boxing. He doesn't know **** about boxing as Uncle Roger would say.

Then he comes to the lounge, making a thread because the Zimmerman case has affected him so damn badly. This fool here made this damn thread, when there are 5 already, because he thinks he is being smart or some **** with what he is questioning, but sadly, his logic is so flawed that he is simply making a fool of himself.

A man who is getting beat down where his head is getting hit hard enough to sustain a cut is defending himself.

This is how I know you punani, you're a type of midget that would get beat up and do ****, that's right fool, you a punani and an ugly flappy one at that.

I am not defending Zimmerman, I don't know what happened, but neither do you fool.