Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-31-2012, 01:13 AM
RapidFire_Royce
Contender

Rep Power: 0 RapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these partsRapidFire_Royce is infamous around these parts
Bank: 827,638,263.05
Total Points: 827,690,997.42
Send a message via AIM to RapidFire_Royce Send a message via Yahoo to RapidFire_Royce

I have heard all this talk about other fighters in their prime but what was Floyd's prime? was it at 140 147 154? what weight and time frame was floyd at his prime? Is he still in his prime now? if he beat a fighter who wasn't in their prime but he also wasn't in his does it change things? It seems like everyone treats floyd like he does not get older. Or are you saying that floyd's prime has lasted his entire career? wouldn't that be a feat in itself.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,947,402.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
LMAO at Kostya Tzsyu being an ATG. And, also Hatton and Cotto resume being similar.

This guy Brother Jay writes a wall of text to try and hide the stupidity of his post.
And here you are trying to be a part of my discussion by any means necessary because you realize that the very best you can ever be is my pet on these boards.

The funniest thing about you is that YOU READ THE ENTIRE THING.

Good boy!
Old 03-31-2012, 01:26 AM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,857.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
And here you are trying to be a part of my discussion by any means necessary because you realize that the very best you can ever be is my pet on these boards.

The funniest thing about you is that YOU READ THE ENTIRE THING.

Good boy!

If I had read through that whole I'm pretty sure I would found more stupidity to laugh at.

Why don't you school me on Kostya Tzsyu. Tell me how he is an ATG. Go.....
Old 03-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:

If I had read through that whole I'm pretty sure I would found more stupidity to laugh at.

Why don't you school me on Kostya Tzsyu. Tell me how he is an ATG. Go.....
Geez ... are you still vying for my attention?

LOL@ "if".

You follow me ... dreaming about the next thing I might write and how you can respond.

No one cares enough about anything you write to actually address you .. so you seek out attention by trying to start conflicts that never seem to go your way.

Hahaha .. how's that working out for you?

And then as if that wasn't pathetic enough, you ask me to school you on Kostya Tszyu.

I thought you didn't read what I write?

Hahahaha ... you FAILED again.

Last edited by Brother Jay; 03-31-2012 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:17 AM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,857.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
Geez ... are you still vying for my attention?

LOL@ "if".

You follow me ... dreaming about the next thing I might write and how you can respond.

No one cares enough about anything you write to actually address you .. so you seek out attention by trying to start conflicts that never seem to go your way.

Hahaha .. how's that working out for you?

And then as if that wasn't pathetic enough, you ask me to school you on Kostya Tszyu.

I thought you didn't read what I write?

Hahahaha ... you FAILED again.
Well reading comprehension is not your strongest suit. So lets just keep it movin'
Old 03-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Quote:
Well reading comprehension is not your strongest suit. So lets just keep it movin'
You seriously need e-Harmony, dude.

Go sign up for a friend.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:15 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,763,537,931,584.75
Total Points: 1,215,983,654,052,963.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
he lost to floyd and castillo. with 2 l's to floyd, its hard to consider him a better lw than floyd.

if you wanna give him credit for floyd 1, you could argue that casa beat JLC as well. i think casa was a better lw and castillo beat corrales over some bullshi t at lw in their SECOND fight

if you bring it out to 2010, jmm might have a better lw resume
It's hard to consider him a better Lightweight than Mayweather? What? He had like 4 fights there.

And, if you're one of the people who think Mayweather lost to Castillo the first time then he is a first Ballot HOF'er. I can't see how it can be argued otherwise. If you add Mayweather to his already strong resume then he's a first Ballot HOF'er.

I don't think Casamayor beat him nor is his resume better.

As for JMM, his resumes not better either. How is it? Its not at all.

Like Jro said, he probably has the best LW resume since Whitaker. That speaks for itself. He is the best, most accomplished LW of his era and whilst I wouldn't vote for him it wouldn't be a crime at all if he got in.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,763,537,931,584.75
Total Points: 1,215,983,654,052,963.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
I think its arguable, but he's probably the most accomplished since most of the best lw's moved on pretty quickly (floyd, oscar, shane)
Shane had 30 fights at Lightweight.

And both Shane and Oscar were before Castillo anyway.

And even then, Castillo is still more accomplished than all 3.